Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    • attraction system
    • emotion overhaul
    • fleshed out age stages
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited November 2018
    Universities. I have so many young sims who need good education.
    Freed babies, strollers....
    More games and activities were multiple sims can be engaged at the same time.

Fourth - Pocket mirrors, because my sims are dying like a flies from laughter in the community lots with no mirrors.

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited November 2018
    *I desperately want a pack that is all about mischief and drama! This pack would solely focuses on extreme personality traits for our sims, new ways to tell dramatic stories, and fleshed out ways to have more mischief in our sims' lives! It would be a fun and unique pack that would give the game a shot of creative adrenaline!

*A pack that focuses on the children and teen stages. These stages need more unique interactions and activities to make them more fleshed out.

*FARMING PACK! I was so excited when Grant was polling us about what we we'd want in a farming-oriented pack! I want ability to raise cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens. I want an "off the grid" lot trait where electricity and phones don't work on that lot. You'd have to use a water pump object to get your water needs. There could be other objects that they used in the days before electricity so you could truly have a sim family live off the land. All trees would have new ability to "chop down" and you could have silly animation of the sim getting out an ax and vigorously chopping it and receiving a certain amount of wood on the ground to add to inventory and use in fire pits or fireplaces. Canning and sewing could be the skills that came with this pack. There are so many ideas for this pack buzzing around in my head.
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    1. Height change
    2. Preteens
    3. More Personality for the sims
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I really want a roommate system, which hopefully will come with University. To be able to go on the computer and look up a roommate and a screen either like the adoption one or the employee one will pop up to choose who you want. Or an option to choose random. I hate having to control them.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would like...
    1) Teens to have their own hair and clothes (sick and tired of seeing them in adult clothes)
    2) More things to do with the school system like Prom, detentions, afterschool clubs
    3) some form of the color wheel.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    There is so many! But the first 3 things that came to mind were:

- Cars (ts2 style incl. Animations)
    - Uni/active school EP
    - Some news about the arrival of the sims 5!!!
  • meenakshimeenakshi Posts: 46 Member
    witches, open neighborhoods and spiral staircases :)
  • meenakshimeenakshi Posts: 46 Member
    also more musical instruments and an attraction system like in sims 2...
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Its difficult to pick just three! I'd say "all of the above".

- More personality for our sims. Have other emotions than "Happy" make an impact.

- More hobbies, with self-employment possibilities. LOVED the sewing machine, robot station and clay table (don't remember the exact name anymore) in TS2. Felt like my sims were actually creative.

- Fairies! <3 Please....?

I really could go on and on. Those 3 are just the first ones to pop into my head.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2018
    So much to think about!

-More fleshing out of the various life stages

-Freed babies

-Another supernatural (I like witches, fairies, mermaids, and werewolves, in particular)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • cri96cri96 Posts: 6 New Member
    Horses! <3
  • CerealmaniacCerealmaniac Posts: 24 Member
    Traits/Personality additions, Magic game/ex pack, Create a Style
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Free The Babies!!!
    Like TS3 Basically :joy:

More Romance
    Like holding hands,
    Holding waists
    Laying on bed cuddling,
    Kissing Booths(Teens)
    Spin The Bottle(Teens)
    A Kiss that is just a peck, i don't want my kids seeing the current 'Kiss' interaction :joy:

Real Looking Families
    Being able to go to the park and walk around like a family, not some group of strangers.
    Make sure the parents watch the little kids.
    Hold hands.
    When at home they go and check on each other and do things together. E.g a son could go tell his mum hes off to school not just walk out the house.
    Have sibling fights that make them closer.
    More emotion, e.g a mum is having a hard time with relationships and the kids could be tense from watching parents fight. Or when a toddler grows up the kids could have a moodlet from watching his sibling grow up. They could be proud of each other, like when a toddler masters the potty skill the other kids could be proud. When the parents get a promotion they could be proud of each other and the kids could be happy to see their parents happy.
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Free The Babies!!!
    Like TS3 Basically :joy:

More Romance
    Like holding hands,
    Holding waists
    Laying on bed cuddling,
    Kissing Booths(Teens)
    Spin The Bottle(Teens)
    A Kiss that is just a peck, i don't want my kids seeing the current 'Kiss' interaction :joy:

Real Looking Families
    Being able to go to the park and walk around like a family, not some group of strangers.
    Make sure the parents watch the little kids.
    Hold hands.
    When at home they go and check on each other and do things together. E.g a son could go tell his mum hes off to school not just walk out the house.
    Have sibling fights that make them closer.
    More emotion, e.g a mum is having a hard time with relationships and the kids could be tense from watching parents fight. Or when a toddler grows up the kids could have a moodlet from watching his sibling grow up. They could be proud of each other, like when a toddler masters the potty skill the other kids could be proud. When the parents get a promotion they could be proud of each other and the kids could be happy to see their parents happy.

great idea @Leahmiller2006
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • kellivan68kellivan68 Posts: 34 Member
    Witches ... the dragons from Makin' Magic ... More stuff for elders
  • MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    I'd definitely love witches. I don't like Vampires so that's the only pack I don't have installed, the most supernatural things I have therefore are Patchy and the gnomes... I'd also love pet birds, they kind of had them in the Sims 3, more as an interactive object than an actual pet but it was something. More traits in general as well, but more negative traits would be really good. I like the suggestion further up the thread for a "Flaws" system.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • MitheledhMitheledh Posts: 14 New Member
    Witches
    Roommates that aren't a part of my household
    New types of stairs, like L-shaped, switchback or even spiral. Something other than just the straight stairs we have now.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    - a banking system
    - the option for you sim to not be happy when they find out they're pregnant
    - on that note, maybe a third woohoo option that has a 40 or 50 percent chance for pregnancy?
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I would love to see, cars they can travel in, beaches they can swim in, smart milk for toddlers.
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    A colour wheel
    Bunk beds
    Spiral staircases
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    - expanding romance
    - expanding build tools (stairs, round rooms, caw...)
    - robots
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    *Hand in hand, arm in arm walking please! It would make for such cute pics.
    *Always more apsirations and careers. The half active ones or fully. Or even rabbit holes.
    *More illnesses or improvement on illnesses where you really gotta take care of your sims when they're sick. I guess it ties in with the disability thing. Whatever it is as long as I can take care of them when they're not doing well.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    University, Witches, and the Fear/coward trait for storytelling especially for witches. Would be cool if we could also get Familiars for the witches and cowards would fear them.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I’d absolutely love a crush system for single sims!! Children and teens can get a crush on another sim their age (or older if they have a celebrity crush). This will naturally stop when they age up into young adults.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€