Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Host Weekly Party - Complete Event First ?

I haven’t been able to host a party yet. I’m level 25. The option is grayed out with “complete event first” always showing if I try to click it.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong. I attend two parties a day and complete my To Do List. Do I need all Sims to be home and not working? That’s the only thing I can think of.

Comments

• RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    I can host a party with just one of my sims at home and free (not doing any career, hobby, relationship, special events or actions). I think you just need to complete the event your sim started.
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    I haven’t been able to host a party yet. I’m level 25. The option is grayed out with “complete event first” always showing if I try to click it.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong. I attend two parties a day and complete my To Do List. Do I need all Sims to be home and not working? That’s the only thing I can think of.

One of your sim needs to pick a trait before starting the birthday party.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• Lolla2799Lolla2799 Posts: 1 New Member
    How you mean pick up a trait?
  • AppyellaAppyella Posts: 3 New Member
    I haven’t been able to do this either. I’m a level 35. Even if my sim is not in an event and I have chosen a new trait that day, I have “not met the requirements”. Always assumed my game was glitched and thought it would fix itself with an update. Never has, as I’ve tried several times by switching my trait to unlock the party mode option. I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail if it matters.
  • Sherrilynn036Sherrilynn036 Posts: 1 New Member
    I haven’t been able to host a party either. Tried all the suggestions and still can’t do it. Anyone know why???
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Appyella wrote: »
    I haven’t been able to do this either. I’m a level 35. Even if my sim is not in an event and I have chosen a new trait that day, I have “not met the requirements”. Always assumed my game was glitched and thought it would fix itself with an update. Never has, as I’ve tried several times by switching my trait to unlock the party mode option. I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail if it matters.
    I haven’t been able to host a party either. Tried all the suggestions and still can’t do it. Anyone know why???

Hello @Appyella and @Sherrilynn036
    You may like to start a thread on the AHQ EA site and post about your issue there
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mobile/ct-p/the-sims-mobile-en