Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheaply made Service NPCs of World Adventures. It not good at all.

RasseruRasseru Posts: 57 New Member
What's with the Service NPCs of World Adventures? :roll:
:!:
*They are all cheaply made NPC characters!
*Firemen and Policemen just have recolor uniforms.
*The Postman is recolor with a police's hat.
*The Emergency unit cars are not different at all.
*The cover of the game box has a French Policeman on the cover! But no Policeman in game that looks French in uniform.

They could of made all new uniforms for those NPC characters. But it seems that someone was lazy about it. It's not the hardest thing to do. I bet some one from Sims 3 Staff could made a new uniforms in a week or two.

What so hard to make them? I hope they are not planning to cut corners in every game pack. Some of us are smart to see those cutting corners to get a game release. But small things like new Service NPCs uniform. Is not something to cut corners with. I would been happier to see new uniforms at least.

As for the Emergency unit cars. They could of least make a new recolor or use a different car model. Not the same thing.

I bet others agree on this? :?:

Sims 3 staff can still make it up to us and create these uniforms.
It will make us a little happier...

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited December 2009
    some pics please?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2009
    I agree!!! Sims 3 actually lacks on details a lot!! They couldn't have done two different animations for cardio and straight work out?? I can't even tell which one sim is doing on his free will! :? So yeah... We need more details and variety! =)