Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

124...Next

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello my dear, lovely creators!! I'm so happy to see this thread continuing and continue to be amazed by your work. I am back with another lot request, this time a residential! <3

Username: aniles06
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All EPs & all SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Any - though my sims have a horse so I do need something with enough space for the horse to run around. There are several empty lots in the world but I'm no good at building and none of the available lots are quite what I'm looking for and/or they don't meet the space need, especially in the yard.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I want the house to fit into the world it's placed into (see question regarding the world I'll be using below) so I want the decor to match that of other houses in the world. Rooms can be gender neutral but two will serve as rooms for their children so age appropriate for that if possible.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: No favorite.
    Colors you dislike: None.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Preferably not, but if you have something that is very fitting/perfect for the build I am absolutely open to it. Please just provide me with a link where the pattern can be found.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have a large amount of items from the store. I don't know what all would be helpful in this type of build. You are welcome to use whatever you have - if I don't have it, the game will remove/replace it which is fine. If you do use anything from the store and are able to list it so I can be sure to purchase it if I don't already have it, that'd be helpful too! Or you're welcome to ask. I am in no hurry.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I have a few of the Dr. Pepper items, though I don't think they'll be of any use in this build.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Dragon Valley
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Yard needs to be big enough to hold a horse stable and have room for the horse to run and play with the horse ball. And while I realize it looks super out of place in the world, I would like 2 parking spaces places on the lot somewhere for their vehicles.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope! You may begin whenever you are ready :)
    Additional instructions? I would prefer no CC if possible but, as with the create a pattern stuff, if you have a must have object to include please just link it so I can download it. HAVE FUN!! :)

Thanks in advance to whoever takes this request. Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Post edited by a_niles06 on
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited October 2018
    Can I make one more Sim request if its okay?

Sim/Household Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):

Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): WITCH
    Skin color: Med Tan
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Hair color: Black
    Traits: Charismatic, Schmoozer, Artistic, Genius, Virtuoso

Favorites:
    MUSIC: Classical
    FOOD: Spaghetti
    COLOR: Black

Sign: Libra
    Lifetime Wish: Hit Musical Composer
    Name desired (optional): Matteo Bocelli

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and SPs minus Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Edition

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used:

C.A.S (Create a Sim)

Male Hair:

Glam 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Hairstyle
    Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair
    Bohodacious Bangs
    Sweetly Swept Back
    Riddled Waves Front
    Sleek Chic
    Le Cirque Nouveau- Little Drama Curls Hairstyle (Also Part of a Set Le Cirque Nouveau **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Clean and Crisp

Male Clothes (**SEPARATED BY OUTFIT CATEGORY**)

Everyday

Messenger Brogues (shoes) (Also Part of a Set Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Le Cirque Nouveau- All Around Performer Top (Also Part of a Set Le Cirque Nouveau **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    **PANTS from the BASE GAME CAN BE USED HERE**

Formal
    Dress for Dinner (Also Part of a Set Palace of Versailles **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Riding Boots (Also Part of a Set Palace of Versailles **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)

Pajamas
    Mens Pajama Top (Also Part of a Set Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear **I DO NOT OWN THE FULL SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Mens Pajama Bottoms (Also Part of a Set Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear *I DO NOT OWN THE FULL SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)

Athletic
    Swell Sweatshirt (Also Part of a Set The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft **I DO NOT OWN THE FULL SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Africa Inspiration: On Safari Shorts (Also Part of a Set Africa Inspiration Collection **I OWN THE FULL SET**)

Swimwear
    TriSuit (darker version) (Also Part of a Set Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection **I OWN THE FULL SET**)

Outdoors
    Chelovyek Floral Print Jacket (Also Part of a Set Mother Russia ** I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    Valenki Boots (Also Part of a Set Mother Russia **I DO NOT OWN THE SET ONLY A FEW ITEMS**)
    **PANTS from SEASONS or PETS CAN BE USED HERE**

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: **NONE I DO NOT OWN THEM**

Link to reference pics (optional):
    matteo-bocelli-3.jpg
    matteo-bocelli-wearing-bvlgari-attends-the-bvlgari-festa-gala-dinner-picture-id957813236?s=612x612

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No but if they have questions feel free :)

Additional instructions?
    I would like his LTW to be MUSIC based (Hit Movie Composer).
    Please have the following SKILLS present to LEVEL 6: PIANO, GUITAR, LOGIC, CHARISMA
    **PLEASE CHANGE THE CLOTHING THAT IS OTHER COLORS TO BLACK...THAT IS MY SIMS FAVORITE COLOR**
    Hi @a_niles06 and @ElijahsBabyGurl9. I've added your requests to the list. We're moving today, so there'll be a message with the link on the last page of this thread. If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2018
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!
    ~CLOSED~
    Our October thread is now closed. Please join us on our November thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png