Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of pack would you like next?

Comments

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Something else. I would like to get...
    Supernatural or horses. Or both. A magic medieval-like world with horses and unicorns? That would be ideal!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    University EP
    I would really love an EP or GP centered around university. I'm not really enthusiastic over the fact that we are getting celebrities, but hopefully I'll enjoy the new pack in the long run. Happy Simming, everyone!
  • UnicornposseUnicornposse Posts: 4 New Member
    Something that adds more realistic careers with city life... I want to be able to have a "city family". Jobs like Marketing, Bussiness, Advertising, Property Managment, etc. Things that real people would have opportunities with. Also townhouses, chicago style. I think in my book it would complete my gaming style. Also INDEPTH STORIES. I love playing premade sims. I loved the biography features and lineages of the sims 3!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Resort holiday EP
    Can't remember what I voted for, but after this new GF EP I'd like a GP that focusses on new hobbies and skills.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    I know I want university one day. I also know it will come one day because sims 4 still has multiple years left. I voted for hobbies though because I think we really could use something along the lines of a freetime EP. I want more afterschool activities, more things for my sims to do at home, and hobbies could work a little like the club and holiday system I feel. I think this could also be done in an GP too. But free time was one of my favorite sims 2 expansions so I’d love to see its return in sims 4.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I would love any and all Paranormal life forms. And I would love more LONG !!!!!! hair styles, they have a ton of short but nothing really long. And PLEASE get rid of those hateful, annoying WINDOWS.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    I wondered what the interest of players are now that we have already a bunch of packs to vary our stories. What is something you are still waiting for and would make a great deal in your game right now?
    Explain why your voted for that pack and what new features/items you would like to see in that EP :)

* For me, I think free time is a big deal right now, cause we need more things for our sims to do so they stand out in their personalities and don't all look the same. Along with this I would like some new traits and jobs as well. Not just 2 or 3, but more than that. Sims need to become more unique and shine on their own! I find it hard to find proper jobs for them as well as activities to do that last a life time. Hobbies could do this for our sims. It would need to be profitable in many ways, such as getting skills, interactions that will be unlocked with them, new items to buy and a career out of them such as we have with painting, gardening, writing etc. We just need more of those!

I'd love to get a hobby related game pack, followed up by a university expansion pack. And maybe a werewolves game pack next.
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    My sim world is a merge of sci-fi and fantasy so a pack featuring either or both would be nice but if I could I would want a fantasy first.

In a fantasy pack I would like: furniture which reminds me either of Disney princess movie or Lord of the Rings. Since others have already expressed unicorns, witches, mermaids, I won't rehash those things. But I would want perhaps phoenixes and dragons as pets. I would like there to be this hero/heroine lifestate similar to vampire. The hero/heroine could move up in ranks by performing herculean style tasks/labors and the highest rank could be like living legend or something. Some strengths and weakness could be the ability to 'regenerate" a la Dr. Who style instead of dying, only being able to eat "ambrosia", being constantly plagued by zealots. It could have professions like blacksmith where sims could work from home and forge all kinds of weapons or jewelry. There could also be a philosopher and warrior career. There could be hobbies like dragon training and dueling. Also a genie in a bottle that can perform three simple wishes (like make a sim feel romantic or angry).

In a sci-fi pack I would like: furniture which is very sleek and tech-y. The ability to create a "smart" house -like the house in the tv show Eureka, which did basic things like paying the bills, putting out fires, etc. Aliens able to procreate with all lifestates. A liifestate of android or cyborg where the sim get sick by computer viruses and could be switched off/on. There may be interactions or moods where sims fret over the uprise of robots or evasion of aliens and the sims goes into apocalypse-mood where the sim may build a bunker and stockpile food or something. Cutesy robots that sims build. "Beam me up Scotty" style teleports. Perhaps the town could be style like a spaceship or Dyson sphere. There could be laser sword dueling hobby.
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    I want to see more Asian/Oriental themed items in build mode. Right now all the worlds in TS4 looks so Western, I am getting tired of seeing the same style houses. We did have some good items in TS2 Bon Voyage, I want something similar to that, like the shoji, tatami floor, Asian roofs, etc.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I'd like another life state game pack.
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    University EP
    University. All the way. So much to do! I am personally excited for University in real life. Also, this could add so many new features like bunkbeds, laptops, Dorms and roomates, and more!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    University EP
    I want farming, more hobbies, hotels/resorts and a new vacation world. But most of all I long for University next.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    Hobbies would be great ! Also I would like teen related content but it doesn't have to be an EP. Oh and a beach GP.

Another thing I was thinking of, why not an only cas stuff pack ? With hairs, makeup, hats, clothes ?
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    All the above... I can't choose just one as there are many things I'd like to see next and honestly it doesn't matter what order it comes just as long as it makes its way to the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited November 2018
    University EP
    This is the only poll I've ever seen where I want every single option. The game desperately needs all of these. But to pick one to have next, I choose schools because school is just so basic. Once we get schools, sims 4 will complete things basic in life, imo. After the basics, hopefully they flesh out and detail everything with romance packs and farms etc....

Hopefully they make a degree useful by having jobs sims can have only with a degree. It needs to matter.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Romance/dating/wedding EP
    I voted for romance because I’d like to see a dating/attraction system. Not a fan how the sims react to a love interest, girlfriend/boyfriend, fiancée and spouse the same way. I’d like to see a difference as the relationship progresses or doesn’t as the case may be. I’d also like to see improved weddings, bachelor parties, and on the negative side more chances for your sims to have fights and of course make up. (Or not)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Something with supernatural elements or being able to live in a neighborhood on Sixam. :)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Mandarine586Mandarine586 Posts: 161 Member
    University EP
    University, only if its done the way its was in The Sims 2.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited November 2018
    Farm EP
    I want a Farming pack so bad!!! Romance, University, or Freetime would be nice too though. Until we get it, I will always want something Medieval themed or with witches.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    There's not enough Asian culture in the game, which sucks. So I'd want a pack which is to do with Asian Culture a lot, with traditional clothing and traditional furniture/decoration.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Supernatural. Couldn't care less for the other options. :sweat_smile:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • A_PepperA_Pepper Posts: 12 New Member
    University EP
    I would like University and Witches/Magic/Faries/Elves <3 ;) :)
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    supernatural
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Hobbies would be great ! Also I would like teen related content but it doesn't have to be an EP. Oh and a beach GP.

Another thing I was thinking of, why not an only cas stuff pack ? With hairs, makeup, hats, clothes ?

They stopped making stuff packs btw. I guess you didnt know.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm in the group that would like more supernatural stuff or at least bring back magic users and fairies (I like pointy eared creatures). But one thing I'd like the most from an EP is the chance to create sub-neighborhoods so I can make the metropolises full of playable sims I used to do in Sims 2.