Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Steam sale!

Just realized no one has posted about the Steam sale! It's short, only until Nov 1 but EPs and SPs only $4.99 again! US dollars

Comments

• NyanakochanNyanakochan Posts: 52 Member
    @ZeeGee Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't!
    Are there any stuff packs you would recommend? I have all the eps excluding University and Future, but from what I've read, they're buggy (and my laptop isn't the best to begin with...) Movie Stuff looks promising, though.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I have to start collecting the Stuff Packs... And a $4.99 base-game purchase to get access to the Steam Sims 3 Stuff packs is a good deal.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @ZeeGee Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't!
    Are there any stuff packs you would recommend? I have all the eps excluding University and Future, but from what I've read, they're buggy (and my laptop isn't the best to begin with...) Movie Stuff looks promising, though.
    Uni happens to be my favorite EP just for its content and skills. I enjoyed playing with that one for many months before getting around to sending any sims to Uni World. Most of my worlds have bowling alleys and coffee baristas in them now and almost all of my sims interact with gourmet coffee beans and herbs at least to some extent.

The only bugginess I am aware of concerns the travel transitions (same as with WA and ITF) but that can be relieved with NRaas mods. The graduation ceremony can be a bit fussy, but it can also be avoided entirely and the graduation benefits conveyed again by way of mods if the player is so inclined.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    You're an angel for this. I had never gotten to play Into the Future or Island Paradise while Sims 3 was running. So I finally just got them... Yay me!
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    Thanks for posting this. There are still a few more packs I need to complete my collection.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Nyanakochan Another vote for university, it’s one of my favorites. I’ve never had any glitches with it but I do have NRaas mods. I also love ITF. It adds so many cool things in build/buy even if you don’t like to visit there, much more than a stuff pack! As far as stuff packs, my favorite is Master Suite I think. Cause you can’t get Katy Perry anymore on Steam. Oh yeah, I said it. I LOVE THE KP STUFF PACK!

@Nikkei_Simmer And a lot of times they will bundle them and you get them for even cheaper!

@EdieAppleby @Kynan Happy to help
  • NyanakochanNyanakochan Posts: 52 Member
    @ZeeGee I may consider picking up the base/uni bundle if I have the money for it then; that or hope it goes on sale again in December.
    Also, I like some of the KP stuff, too; never really get to incorporate them into actual sims and stuff, though.