Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween 2018 pics!

13...Next

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Cororon Thanks :) I don't have Seasons installed because I am slow at adding new EPs although I own them all. I also worry if it will run well on my current laptop.
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Ohhh this is fun!
    @jillbg mentioned this thread to me :blush: because of this picture I posted in the Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3 thread...
    jYTfXrZ.jpg
    As I said before, I thought her expression was funny because it looked like she was saying "no one touch my doll :unamused: "

Now as I was looking through my pictures I found some that are halloween-like :smile:
    This are edited a little (they were for a constest) and are basically the same but I couldn't decide which one was better so here, have both :smile:
    eum6l7w.png
    38Qjo2B.png
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    @Ziristha Ohh, those dolls are creepy! :open_mouth: And I love the sim! Nice doll makeup, and it's perfect for Halloween. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Oh my gosh! I love this thread! :D Great pics everyone!
    This is the only pic I have that qualifies for this thread:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    :#
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I just have these from previous game play:

34185369112_b91443d539_c.jpg

33959675690_fc5f57a0ec_c.jpg

33959677380_ab42e8b359_c.jpg

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @Odonata68 Ohh, that's creepy! It looks like his evil clown alter-ego. :open_mouth: Is it? Or is it someone else... Brrr...

@KevinL5275 Oh, a Halloween party! I hope they all then went inside for a pumpkin pie treat! :smiley:

cUrfGkA.gif
  • aglitteringsimmeraglitteringsimmer Posts: 56 Member
    @Cororon I love your children, them and their outfits are gorgeous! It's cool you've actually got a legacy that long- I can never do it lol.
    An average simmer wasting her life away
    --just kidding, will find a photo of my fave sim soon--
    @Cororon I love your children, them and their outfits are gorgeous! It's cool you've actually got a legacy that long- I can never do it lol.

Thanks! :smiley: In my game it can go years (real years) between generations, and it's based on sim-me as the matriarch, a perpetual young adult. I'm very attached to my sims, and almost too nice to them. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    @Ziristha Ohh, those dolls are creepy! :open_mouth: And I love the sim! Nice doll makeup, and it's perfect for Halloween. :smiley:
    @Cororon Thank you! I really enjoyed making them, always wanted to play a creepy/spooky family but never got around it, maybe this time I'll try it!

Now I got something I decided to make for this thread, I'll post it before I forget :lol:
    Here, a small edit :smile:
    ThjhFwL.png
    H a p p y H a l l o w e e n...
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    @Ziristha Oh my gosh! That's so pretty! And pretty spooky too! :love: Is the girl a child or teen? I love the green light in the background that contrasts with the blue-ish moonlight. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    WannaComeOver_IceSnark.jpg
    "Naaaaaah, I think I'll pass...thank you..." :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer That's an... :open_mouth: interesting... angler fish mutant? :open_mouth:

I could probably befriend one, if it turned out to be friendly. :mrgreen:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member

This is a nice thread!

Celebration of All Hallows Eve in Sweden:
    OCxbvaZ.jpg
    7jwWsUE.jpg
    I was about to start writing this post when the doorbell rang. No, I'm not opening for trick-or-treaters! :lol:

@Auroraskies Ohh, that's beautiful. Here in Sweden it's not just a good season for the candy business, but also for the candle one. :blush:

@lisasc360 Happy Halloween to you and your scoobies! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Cororon Trevlig allhelgona! :smile: (Happy Halloween)
    @Cororon Trevlig allhelgona! :smile: (Happy Halloween)

Detsamma! Trevlig Allhelgonahelg! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Allentate11Allentate11 Posts: 11 New Member
    Wow, nice thread.