Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you put on the tiny 20X20 lot on the island at Windenburg?

2...Next

Comments

• sparklilisparklili Posts: 29 Member
    I like this lot too.. I always find it a nice challenge to build on a tiny lot, last one I did was little 1 bedroom modern beach house with a deck out front and a garden with pool, fits well :)
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2018
    I placed a colorful Indian cuisine restaurant on that lot that I found in the gallery. The restaurant fills up quickly whenever my sims visit.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    A tiny witch cottage on the 20x20. I put witch houses on the other lots on the island and an apothecary.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I have a very small house there, two stories but compact. It's been playable for a loner single.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I build a lot of smaller homes on that lot, especially when I don't need to use a yard.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I just placed the premade library lot that was something along the lines of Mimsy's Cottage Cafe or something in there; it's already 20x20, as if the lot was intended to be placed there should you so desired...

Same here. It was a peaceful place to have a cuppa until Max Villareal and his rabid Rottweiler attacked the clientele!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I play a lot of saves. I put a writers retreat there once and then an artists also at one point. I've had a black widow living there in pretty little house until she moved on after going through the premades on the island. I also had a bad guy living there at one point.. he had a modern looking house. Lately in other saves it's been empty as I've been deleting the premades for my own characters and it hasn't been big enough for what I want.
    Oh I had a cute little retro looking trailer there too.. with the outdoor laundry stuff.
    egTcBMc.png
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Huh. I don't think I've ever actually put something there. I should probably figure out what I'd like to go on that lot.
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I want to put something there, but nothing looks right, most of the time it looks really crowded. So I was wondering what others have done with this lot.

I made Wedding park, small, but nice, it's a small lot but everything you need has place. Another time it was a small residential lot, and another a coffee shop.
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    single toilet and a rock
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I made a little vegetarian cafe.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited November 2018
    My main vampire dynasty has actually been living there for a while now, lol. I downloaded this Cute Vampire mansion from the gallery ages ago and I've been expanding it ever since...and by expanding I mean adding more and more basements ;-P

zXHxWp2.png
    82X2mpA.png
    N1fuMuF.png
    QsQhlY4.png
    AjzNIkC.png
    a9Fmyqk.png
    Post edited by FanPhoria on
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I don't have any pictures, but I took about three hours this afternoon and built a high-end restaurant on the site. The dining area is just big enough to put a piano in there, too. The chandelier from Vintage Glamour also works with it, too. Maybe you'll see it on the Gallery soon?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    I put a tiny cottage there, for the groundskeeper to the HUGE CASTLE I have on the larger lot. Thanks felixandre.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I have had a few things there. In my main world save it is a natural pool.