Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 2 Dance Contest

VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
my Sim wants to win a Dance Contest , but the "start or join a dance contest" option isn't given when I click on the DJ Booth

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

They have to earn enough Hobby Enthusiasm in Dance to be able to go to the Dance lot and join the dance contest there. :)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    my Sim wants to win a Dance Contest , but the "start or join a dance contest" option isn't given when I click on the DJ Booth

How does the DJ booth looks like?
    You cannot start a dance contest from NightLife DJ booth (It's all black and gray). FreeTime DJ booths have more color.
    If needed, you can add one to any existing community lot. Pick the colorful DJ booth from electronics/music and place it down.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    edited October 2018
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

They have to earn enough Hobby Enthusiasm in Dance to be able to go to the Dance lot and join the dance contest there. :)
    EgonVM wrote: »

How does the DJ booth looks like?
    You cannot start a dance contest from NightLife DJ booth (It's all black and gray). FreeTime DJ booths have more color.
    If needed, you can add one to any existing community lot. Pick the colorful DJ booth from electronics/music and place it down.

thanks . I will try both of these suggestions
    Post edited by VermilionSphere on
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    Thank You . BOTH of these suggestions worked . Thanks again both of you .