Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Those Purchasing GF: What Are Your Plans For Del Sol Valley?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 I was thinking more along the lines of something like these:

vIlgHD8.jpg

Workin' on it.

bNEMDHF.png

jHcYOC0.png

I don't think I'm good enough to replicate it exactly, but so far, it will suffice. It has 6 1 brdm units for me to put background sims aspiring fame.

This has inspired me to create one of those motel-like apartment buildings. 4 on each floor.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    I need a good excuse to download a new shop from the gallery onto a lot - but then again, I don't ever use them/go shopping with my Sims. Maybe I'll get one of them to open up a business?

I found a GORGEOUS restuarant/cafe lot on Twitter that I need to put somewhere. It would fit a Del Sol Valley vibe the more and more I think about it...
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I am going to move Barbie in a cute little pink craftsman home in the cheaper parts of Del Sol. Also, as of today I am going through my worlds adding to existing venues, moving certain ones to other worlds, and or adding from the gallery. I’ll be moving sims homes around too. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    I'm going to evict everyone who lives in Del Sol Valley, and make my own sims live in Del Sol Valley!
  • Options
    InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    I'll bulldoze everything and do my own version of the Del Sol Valley. For Mirage Park, I'll build some rustic pseudo-apartments. Just like I did on Newcrest.
    r2ZOjTQ.png

For the Downtown area. Maybe I'll build one pseudo apartment (slightly mid-class with a rustic vibe) in there for city folks. And for the other 4 lots.. I'll build a small bistro (restaurant), a gym/spa combo, a bowling alley, a café/park combo for roller skaters (Wish there's skateboaring), and my own version of the nightclub where celebs and regular people can hangout.

For The Pinnacles. I'll build an exclusive lounge for celebrities and high class people. And two residental homes for celebs or high class.

I'll move most of the Sims in San Myshuno to Del Sol Valley.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I think I will keep the commercial area for commercial lots....but will get rid of what's currently there...I'll replace one of the lounges with a nightclub, replace gym with a spa, replace museum with a restaurant. The residential area I will keep residential but will replace the lots there as well.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I might make the lots look like apartment buildings/high-rises, even though we can't make real ones. Give a more in the city like feel. I'm currently working on a lot with three building where the lower floors are shops and the upper are apartments.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Definitely going to use these closets and matching furniture and draperies for my exclusive boutique..

3ndIhkB.png

1i7ay6Z.png
  • Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    Depends on the world itself since I haven't seen much of how it actually looks but I'm hoping they have some bigger lots (like 50x50 or even a 64) to really deck out a mansion with a matching yard ;)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @simmysimsim123 Here's a pic with the lot sizes.

XFRbcpZ.png
  • Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    @simgirl1010 oh my, thank you!