Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad the Progenitor

124...Next

Comments

• AmyLynnJohnsonAmyLynnJohnson Posts: 11 New Member
    OMG I love this thread !!! I do not own the Vampire pack not the Get Together expansion but you really make me want to buy them !! :lol: Please keep on posting, it is such a good read :smiley:
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    @AmyLynnJohnson I'm glad to hear you like it :blush: There will be more, it went quiet because I went away on holiday then came back and have been quite busy since then. I've mostly been building when I play, but I do want to get back to this save. I think there are still a few left to post, don't worry :wink:
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    Is it weird that this inspired me to finally purchase the Vampires pack? Hahaha

These are so great. Keep them coming!
    @TheWomanMonster That's awesome! :D There will be more soon.
    It's been so long and I did promise some new offspring soon, but apparently I need a dictionary :sweat_smile: I have some new sims to show everyone! I thought I had posted these, but it turns out they've just been waiting patiently... for months... on end... Here they are!

Today we have Eris de Winter, rebellious youngest sister of Rose and Helena, daughter of Isolde Moreaux and cousin of Ophelia. She is mother to a single, human daughter. Let's see the outcome...

5aY5MDM.png
    Her human daughter. How miserable does she look? She resembles her mother, there's no denying that, but I find it interesting that you can immediately tell who her father is, just by the set of her mouth. Just look at it :cold_sweat: It makes her so unlikeable. Fortunately for her, she has her mother's nose and eyes and the cheek line is the same, although the cheekbone is just a tiny bit sharper, but Vlad somehow managed to ruin her mouth. The angle of her brows is like her mother's too, but it's a harsher style. The mouth gives the air of such an unpleasant personality, that I almost want to fail her, even though the rest of her is actually pretty decent so I won't.

nqycDx8.png

Mission beautiful FAIL ALMOST
    The next mother is Arianna Christensen, daughter of Ava Ryder who I've shown before and cousin to Fox and Lexa. She had the first natural-born triplets in my game ever! It was quite a surprise when the babies just kept popping out! She's normally one of my favourite teens to play, but I aged her up in this save, just for this challenge. Again, I'm so sorry she had to get with Vlad :cold_sweat: She is mother to two human daughters and one vampire son.

lvIt7W4.png
    Her vampire son. Saved by the brows! He's Straud, he's very Straud, you can't deny, but somehow the gentle angle of his brows saves him just a little bit. He's got the creepy eyes, he has the nose, he even has the mouth. He has his mother's cheekbones and jaw and his mouth is at least appropriately positioned, even though it's still droopy, but somehow he isn't like the worst of the fails on here. He doesn't make you recoil in terror :sweat_smile: I really don't know what to make of him. I'm hovering between a fail and an almost here, help me out.

xA6EUFg.png

Mission beautiful: ALMOST

Her human daughter. This one's ok. She's almost completely her mother, except for the brows and obvious nose. The nose is too long for such a small face and full lips, so it doesn't give the endearing character like some of her other siblings that got it (Jessica Rabbit's daughters, Asha Raja's son, Helena de Winter's daughter). She does still look sweet though. Her almost is better than her brother's almost, but if I put her as success, it's less than her sister's success :confounded:

6MJjBv6.png

Mission beautiful: ALMOST

Her other human daughter. Success! We have success! :lol: Doesn't she resemble her half-sister from Lana Vixen, just a little bit? She has her mother's looks, but she's obviously different from her, you can see the Straud influence on her features. Her cheeks are at a steeper and sharper angle than her mother's and her eyebrows are obviously more arched, Straud-like, but she has her mother's mouth and nose. Actually, looking closely, you can see that the angle of her nose is flatter and more vertical than her mother's, but the difference is subtle. She has her mother's eyes too. I wish she inherited the turquoise Ryder eye colour like her brother and sister did, because I think it would look great with her colouring, but she's pretty enough. She's an interesting one to me, because she isn't a carbon-copy of her mother, but has some subtle Straud influence on her most of her features. "Subtle" Straud - two words I wouldn't have thought I could put together when it comes to Vlad's genes! :joy:

O0xt9wf.png

Mission beautiful: SUCCESS! :lol: Arianna is one lucky, lucky, lucky lady, getting three, three, decent-looking children from Vlad, with one who is quite beautiful.
  • LadyBonnabellLadyBonnabell Posts: 8 New Member
    This was one of the most worthwhile things I've read in the forums in a while.
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    Vlad has been busy again! Yes!
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Bad vampire! He keeps visiting my home and trying to turn everyone! My sims have nothing to do with vampires so not sure why he keeps visiting. Finally had to lock the doors.