Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just got sextuplets

garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
So a lot happenend in this household in 1 hour.

Ruby Pleasant, the child of Mary-Sue and Daniel, gave birth. At that moment, Mary-Sue died of old age. Then she gave birth to more baby's, and Daniel died too. She also achieved platinum aspiration...

zgsn611zyx8r.png

Poor girl. And unmarried also.

I have not used hacks for this, I'm thinking 2 deaths and a birth made the game glitch?
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

Comments

• garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Update: I moved houses, got every one a room. Baby fase was okay, as toddler they were all quite unhappy. Just before the eldest turned to child, Ruby died of fright and all the children got into the orphanage.

Their names were: Mykel, Mary-Sue, Moy, Maya, Myangela (something) and something else :P. Now lets try to adopt them... Big sisters Lilth and Angela might help out.
  • Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    Oh no such tragedy !! What a terrible series of unfortunate events! I hope you get them all adopted back!! :)
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Wow! Can we have an update please @garapoes . I’m eager to know what happened. Did you get the kids back? It does sound like a game glitch, I hope your save is all right and it didn’t get corrupted.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I got the kids back. I will give you an update and photo's tonight! :)
    I will start my game now and make pictures.
  • EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    Your sim is not sleeping ever. Oh my god.
    edited October 2018
    So we've got Angela and Dustin Broke with their daughter Lily. Lily is a nerd and likes nature, Dustin works in Intelligience but he's not happy. Angela is in the Athletic career. They adopted Maya (the cute ginger one, reminds me of Daniel), Mary-Sue (black hair like her grandma Mary-Sue) and Myron.
    qms77914ot.png
    Sorry I made a printsceen and the quality is quite bad.

Here is their family tree.
    3sq4fiq6gkh5e.png

This is the family tree of Lilith and Dirk. They didn't have enough money to adopt all the children so I need to play Darren and Cassandra, they got a lot of money. Using inventory to gift Dirk expensive tv's (they are 10.000) and then Dirk can sell them. Or they just need to die and inheritage...
    2vopghlgv9kl3.png
    They already had a daughter named Dunya and will be adopting Mykel, Myandra and Moy. Lilith and Dirk both work in the Athletic career. Lilith loves her big family, Dirk loves his attractive coworkers...

This is the family tree of the orginal mother, Ruby. Beau Broke is the father which is kinda awkward since his brother married Angela. Luckily, once they are all adopted, we can't trace this back to him. He married to Beatrice Monty and got twins Bibi and Bonita.
    s41pfkvv.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Wishing you well in this. Not a mess I'd ever want to be in, even only sims.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    garapoes wrote: »
    Update: I moved houses, got every one a room. Baby fase was okay, as toddler they were all quite unhappy. Just before the eldest turned to child, Ruby died of fright and all the children got into the orphanage.

Their names were: Mykel, Mary-Sue, Moy, Maya, Myangela (something) and something else :P. Now lets try to adopt them... Big sisters Lilth and Angela might help out.

I am creasing!

This is hilarious. And sad. But hilarious haha!!

—T