Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Lol I got really excited to click it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I may think about co hosting a mafia game this time. I learnt my lesson from the Riverdale Mafia I hosted. If I do decide to do another mafia game, I may co host with someone. I may make the theme The Powerpuff Girls, High School Musical, or 90210.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I may think about co hosting a mafia game this time. I learnt my lesson from the Riverdale Mafia I hosted. If I do decide to do another mafia game, I may co host with someone. I may make the theme The Powerpuff Girls, High School Musical, or 90210.

Ahhh a High School Musical mafia would be such a fun theme :joy:

Yeah. I'll probably do that theme. If I do, would you co host with me if possible?

Oh hamburgers!
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

Ahh! Power puff girls!! :smiley:
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Yeah. I'll probably do that theme. If I do, would you co host with me if possible?

I'll need to see, at the moment I think I'm too busy to co-host / host a game, I'm finding keeping up with Crafty's game kinda hard at the moment.

Give it a month or so, and I might be able to help host :)
    ooh I have a game idea that i'd really like to host but I think i'd need someone to co-host/ help me set it up so it runs smoothly. Would anybody be interested in helping out? :smile: I'm thinking a Scooby Doo theme if it hasn't already been done :smile:
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    ooh I have a game idea that i'd really like to host but I think i'd need someone to co-host/ help me set it up so it runs smoothly. Would anybody be interested in helping out? :smile: I'm thinking a Scooby Doo theme if it hasn't already been done :smile:

I could help you out. I won’t have time to play, but I’m sure I would have enough to cohost
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I could help you out. I won’t have time to play, but I’m sure I would have enough to cohost

Oh Great thanks! :smiley:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I think a Scooby Doo game has been hosted before, but we have already reused themes before so go for it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Can I have a game put on hold?? I don’t know what I want to do yet, but I’m hoping to host again.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I wpuld, but broncos is already helping. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

I wpuld, but broncos is already helping. Lol

Thank you for offering :smile:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I don't remember a Scooby Doo game, though I probably forget. Who hosted it?
    unknown.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Lala on UM? That’s quite sometime ago tho.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/62/scooby-doo-mafia-day-p26
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @Zinniavanilla you forgot to put my new game on hold.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sorry, didn't see you sign up, I will get it.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Oh, I hadn't even joined the Sims Forums when that was a thing.
    unknown.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I was thinking someone had hosted a Scooby-Doo game... Maybe I had just considered the theme for myself?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Can I hop on the waitlist again too?
    oh
    Ill set up sign upa for my game after school today.
    Ill set up sign upa for my game after school today.

I forfot to do this. Lol Ill set up sign ups after school.
    @Zinniavanilla me and Plumbob we're thinking about cohosting a mafia game in about a month or so.
    Oh hamburgers!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950259/roses-big-brother-star-crossed-mafia-sign-ups/p1
    My mafia game. Page ia not set up, but ypu can sign up if you want.