Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about posts

Hi I'm having an issue in my game and I'm not sure where the right place to write it is. If anyone knows please let me know, thank you!

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    If we knew the issue we could direct you better...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    If we knew the issue we could direct you better...

Oh right sorry, when I try to decorate the seasons Christmas tree with ornaments they don't show up after my sims finish it but all the other types of decorating options work.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    With the grid on in build mode make sure there is a full square between the tree and anything else while they are decorating it, once decorated you can move it in build mode to where you want it. I ran into this when my tree was against a wall in front of a window.
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    With the grid on in build mode make sure there is a full square between the tree and anything else while they are decorating it, once decorated you can move it in build mode to where you want it. I ran into this when my tree was against a wall in front of a window.

Thank you I'm going to try that
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Thank you I'm going to try that

Let us know if it works.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited October 2018
    Might be good to also click me too on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Christmas-tree-decorations-only-partially-appearing/m-p/6883182#M64548

See also QA comments on the second page.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    EA_RogerEA_Roger Posts: 4 EA Community Manager
    As per @crinrict we are tracking this bug on the thread linked above. AHQ is the best place to post these issues, our QA team is monoriting those forums.

Closing off this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top