Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun with Custom Content! Kirivian's Gallery of Custom Sim Makeovers

Hey everyone! Welcome to my attempt to show off some of the amazing collaborations I have had with folk in this community! Some of you may be familiar with my Vampire Thread (if not, please feel free to check it out! <<shameless promotion) :smiley:, but even if you aren’t I hope you come to like what we do here which is based on something that started over there!
@reddestiny92 ‘s Luciano Marcel with my own Endymion Stratus
mfld5E3.jpg
Essentially, I do CC makeovers of sims. And I had the awesome opportunity to work with sims created by some incredibly talented folk in our community. Some of these folks approached me to do these makeovers and some of them I “raided” (downloaded their sims off the gallery) and asked for permission to do the makeovers of and to post the results. I was thrilled to be so generously entrusted with the creations of these folk and flattered and over the moon that my work received such a positive and warm response. <3
@afai1261 ‘s Prosper Ashby baring his fangs for us in his dark form
gjVhFUv.jpg
The only problem was, I was working on a thread that was limited to a theme (vampires). Anyone who knows me can tell you I love my vamps, but I really wanted to reach further and so I started this project hoping to do just that - get some folk interested in having their sims get CC makeovers whether their sims are vampires or not.
@paradiseplanet ‘s Jacques Frost (NOT a vampire :o)
V40tRAl.jpg
I am preparing my first few posts on this thread to showcase the work I have done before, but I am hoping that maybe some of you out there will like what I do and want to work with me as well.
So please feel free to check out what we have created and let us know what you think. Thanks to all y’all in advance!
"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    First let me introduce you to what I do by presenting some townies that I have done makeovers on. Most of these were done for my games, but in some cases, I’ve had folk show interest in them for their simlits and their games. I use three Sims 4 folders for my three main games, so you may see me referring to Frostridge, Chatswin and Star-Crossed which are the names of those three folders (neighborhoods).
    To get the ball rolling here is my version of Travis Scott (who I renamed Jeremy Stratus). He lives in my Frostridge save.
    02mXo2s.jpg
    More Jeremy (Travis)
    q4orAXK.jpg
    Jeremy With His Husband Endymion
    gi5xAaB.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Jeremy)
    The left is my most recent CAS shot of him, but the right is kinda neat 'cause he came home from work after a promotion with no makeup or accessories at all (not even eyelashes - quite naked by my standards LOL).
    X9otcda.jpg
    3vGsk31.jpg
    Reposted From The Sim You Can't Let Go :) Thread (Endymion and Jeremy)
    My current avatar. His name is Endymion Stratus. He is one of the founding sims in my very first Sims 4 neighborhood and I still play him regularly.
    This is a medley of his growth since he first appeared in my first neighborhood up until his most recent makeover.
    e5h74qx.jpg

And this is what he looks like now in my current neighborhood (same neighborhood - years later :) )
    EL4vsaH.jpg

He's actually married to the first person he met in the neighborhood, y'all would know him as Travis Scott, but I put him in CAS along with his housemates and made them over and renamed them, so in this game his name is Jeremy Stratus.
    And...because I really can't resist Endymion ever and he and Jeremy as a couple ever. Here are a few gratuitous shots of them together:
    oXTn6zs.jpg
    Eaq8MjK.jpg
    hUm82fZ.jpg
    Reposted From the Romantic Screenshots Thread!
    Christopher(right) and Lex (left) at Their Wedding
    VGsmH8t.jpg
    Christopher (right) and Lex(left)
    RqZouha.jpg
    Damien(left) and Deacon(right)
    kTMAkh6.jpg
    Damien(right) and Deacon(left)
    WCb6pNr.jpg
    Damien(left) and Deacon(right)
    ULi8uQZ.jpg
    And my personal favorites Jeremy(seated) and Endymion(lying across Jeremy's lap)
    gBT1IFa.jpg

"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    Next Don Lothario and J Huntington III
    Don as he Appears in Chatswin
    d5AKnQa.jpg
    More Don
    Don from Chatswin with Vampire Lovers Caleb and Jaiden
    ZFTEWn6.jpg
    In Star-Crossed Don Looks Like This
    DKODGCh.jpg
    5SMD44f.jpg
    z8MtGRt.jpg
    Reposted From the Diverse Couples! LGBT Style... Thread
    This is a long post guys, sorry but it does include more Travis Scott (Jeremy Stratus) and Caleb Vatore as well as a bunch of my other sims
    I hope y'all don't mind a lot of pics. I am very proud of my lgbt community in my saves! :)
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I have played these guys as a married couple for about a couple of real life years by now. They are the foundation of my game, my Sim "parents", my home - where I go back to when the rest of the Sim world is falling apart around me, and other Sims get boring to play with.
    @Nindigo
    I love Don and Caleb as a couple and they are also part of my core or "heart" of my Chatswin save.

Don and Caleb are a tight, long-time couple in my Chatswin (tertiary) save. I have cc'd them to the nines but here they are.
    cQujuuL.jpg
    Don is actually polyamorous in this neighborhood and although he remains human, his four lovers (including Caleb pictured with him above) are all vampires.

I also have a LOT of other lgbt couples in my three prime saves - here's a quick sampling of some of my faves for anyone interested.

My favorite and most frequently played (one of my very first couples in sims 4) are Jeremy and Endymion Stratus. If Jeremy looks familiar, it's because his base sim is Travis Scott.
    E7PZeeZ.jpg
    From left to right: Endymion and Jeremy Stratus
    JF1CvYg.jpg
    From left to right: Jeremy and Endymion Stratus

These shots were taken in Selvadorado while they were vacationing recently. Jeremy is "The Oracle" in his generation and Endymion is a pro gamer. They have two children, Dariel and Logan.

My current avatar is actually married to my former avatar. They are David Dias and Everet London-Dias.
    BTaGDjv.jpg
    From left to right: Everet London-Dias and David Dias- nothing is wrong with the picture, Everet has heterochromia.
    J9b4OO5.jpg
    From left to right: David and Everet

David was my first GTW career-man to reach level 10 in a playable career. He is a scientist, and Everet is an author. They have three children, Ellen (the eldest who is an alien born to David very shortly after his marriage to Everet), Aris and Miguel

The next three couples, like the last two are from the first generation of my main save, Frostridge:
    Trace and Dagan Fairbanks
    ZK8UZBR.jpg
    This is Dagan (the blond) and his husband Trace. They are literally the first and founding couple of my main save, Frostridge. Dagan's name before he married Trace was Dagan Frost. He now uses his husband's surname Fairbanks. Dagan is a concert pianist, and he can be very temperamental :). Trace is a pro athlete. They have two children, daughter, Natalie and son, Devon.

Christopher and Lex Hawthorne
    4Dn2lZn.jpg
    Lex with the medium length dark hair and Christopher with the short brown hair.
    Another very early (founding) couple in my Frostridge save. Christopher is my first and only detective in his generation (He's the chief which is great to see when I play with junior officers and they have to talk to him as part of their daily duties). Lex is a comedian, which really suites his goofball nature. He is among my very favorite sims to play. They have two children, Chaz and Tyler.

Adrian and London Black
    dgLLDi5.jpg
    From left to right: London and Adrian
    This couple is a first generation couple, but they came into the neighborhood later than many of my other families in this save. They were my first couple to have a large, catered wedding and I love this picture of them (I actually posted it on another thread for favorite pictures). Adrian is a pro Athlete, although I tried to make him a detective at one point (the career was just impossibly bugged at the time so I gave up and changed his career :/). London is a comedian like Lex, although he is not a goofball. They have one daughter, Kylie.

My younger generation should be represented as well. So these couples are from the Frostridge save, but they are generation 2.

Quincy Scott and Justin Fairbanks
    3WHndeu.jpg
    From left to right: Justin and Quincy
    Justin is Trace's much younger brother. He was brought into the game as a child being raised by his two older brothers, Trace and Avery. He is pictured here as a teen, but has recently aged up to young adult, along with the rest of gen 2. Quincy was an NPC who was kind of a club groupie. The first time I noticed him was when he was a teen and he started begging to join some of my clubs. Eventually, Jeremy relented and invited him into "Other Worlds", a club that Jeremy and Endymion created for geeks. After he started coming to the club meetings, he totally grew on me, so I upgraded his whole family to played character status. He and Quincy were my first teen couple and the only ones I made the colossal error of exchanging promise rings with (a mistake because of a bug that makes promised teens unrecognizable as a dating couple as well as a list of other problems). This couple also had the distinction of being the only couple I ever deliberately broke up (to work around the promise ring bug), then of course, re-united. Now that they are young adults they are my first gen 2 couple to get engaged. Justin is working on a career in music and Quincy is working on a career in writing.

Kade Scott and Arjan Ericson
    PdQ1sZk.jpg
    From left to right Kade and Arjan (pictured here as teens)
    You might have guessed that Kade is related to Quincy! They are in fact half-brothers. When I put Quincy's mother in the game she immediately got involved with, then engaged to, then pregnant by the only "Player" I have in Frostridge (so far). She did not get married to his father, but she did have Kade who was born long before toddlers came out. Kade is extremely interested in the occult (maybe because his genetic father was turned into a vampire after his birth), but he fancies himself a Wiccan of sorts and his friends affectionately refer to him as the "white witch". Arjan was born in game as well so all genetics between these two are second gen :). Kade and Arjan are the "youngest" of the second generation, but I opted to make them gen 2 and age them up with the others anyway. (I know they're the youngest, right?) Kade is following his father's unrealized dream of becoming a famous artist, and Arjun is trying to become a bestselling fantasy novelist.

Ethan Scott and Kira Croft
    DADiVS0.jpg
    From left to right: Ethan and Kira (pictured here as young adults)
    Now things get complicated. Ethan is Quincy and Kade's nephew. When I added Quincy's family in the game, he had a sister who was a young adult who happened to be romantically involved with another NPC, who I then decided to add to my played character list. She promptly got pregnant by him and had twins, Ethan and his sister Emily. She did not marry the father of her (now four) children, but she does live with him and they are together. (He is polyamorous and bi). Anyway, Ethan was born in game and has jumped on his favorite uncle's "Wiccan" craze. He would love to see magic come to sims 4. In the interim, he, as a teen, visited Forgotten Hollow frequently and made friends with all my played vampires. Kira, was introduced into the game with his brother Amriel. They were brought in as orphaned teens. Amriel was born a vampire so Caleb and Lilith took him and his human brother, Kira in. They raised the boys, and the rest is history. Amriel, funny enough, is a geek like Ethan so they became fast friends before Ethan even met Kira. It was while visiting Amriel that Ethan met Kira. Ethan loves video games and wants to be an e-sport gamer, and Kira is an artist in spirit and deed.

I have a lot of others, not only in Frostridge, but in my other two saves as well, Star-Crossed and Chatswin, but I am afraid I have already over-shared. Hope you like them. :)
    My Version of J Huntington III (who I renamed – Jarek Huntington ) Residing in Star-Crossed
    7D4NvtN.jpg
    More Jarek (J Huntington III)
    v1K01zN.jpg
    Uuzisgx.jpg
    @NyteRose Are you sure? Neither of them? Personally I can't decide - I keep them both (sometimes together) :smiley:
    XGzQ3lr.jpg

J Huntington III
    7D4NvtN.jpg
    S0JvbbZ.jpg
    eyDmrPy.jpg

Don Lothario
    iUPzSP2.jpg
    PE48Cwz.jpg
    DKODGCh.jpg
    edited October 2018
    This very special case owes her place in my world to @MaggieMarley who resurrected Von Haunt Estate ghost Mimsy Alcorn Shallot as a vampiress and inspired me to give her this makeover.
    sOQwqtY.jpg
    More Mimsy
    VwtgFq5.jpg
    AMEMWOK.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread
    @MaggieMarley :smiley: Okay, so I thought I'd just check out your sims, see who's up for grabs. You know. And I found Mimsy! Soo.. I've only spent a couple of hours, but I am really happy with the prelims. I've been working with three different looks. One that's very conservative, one that's modern but a lot like good girl, and one where she's a bit edgy. I am excited to get some shots up to imgur, but I have run out of time this AM. DARN YOU RL!! I know you've said patience isn't your thing (and believe me, I totally appreciate that), but I won't be able to get her posted until a little later....Would I do that to you? NEVER.

Okay same old, same old here. I didn't change any of her features, I did a little push and pull (In Mimsy's case I needed to tweak the nose - again this is owing to my nosemask choices. And for Mimsy, I need to work the jaw line a little to pull off the profile.) So lot's of CC and a little push and pull. I haven't done the photoshoot, but this includes the CAS for all three looks and a handful of in-game shots for each. :)

Mimsy Vatore
    So this is the more conservative look:
    VXw6kh8.jpg
    8bVbxcF.jpg
    AMEMWOK.jpg

So this is a bit more modern, but casual: Two of the in-game here are the same shot, just one is closer up.
    324dPR1.jpg
    9FxfOae.jpg
    VwtgFq5.jpg

And.. This is modern, but a bit of an edgier look:
    rymlTll.jpg
    UuvEUbo.jpg
    sOQwqtY.jpg
    I really hope you like her. I actually am loving her. If you think she needs adjustments or your not crazy about the edits let me know. Otherwise, sometime this week (hopefully), I'll try to pick out some good poses for her and do a little shoot - post some more shots.

Thank you for letting me play with your characters, I am looking forward to messing around with some of the others too.
    Post edited by kirivian on
    And Finally My Vampires
    First Vladislaus Straud who died in Chatswin but will be taking up residence in Star-Crossed.
    I had a ton of fun on this one because I was working "live" with some of the folk I've worked with on other characters and we kind of built this guy together!" (thanks so much to @NyteRose @RedDestiny92 and @MaggieMarley )
    7pQ1eau.jpg
    More Vlad
    KbQSaPz.jpg
    Long Story Here Folks, But Yes He's Pregnant
    zoefMK4.jpg
    With Daughter Natalie Joy
    kzydmsP.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Vlad WIP Post)
    @RedDestiny92 @NyteRose OMG. Thanks so much guys! Vlad looks incredible and this photo has really inspired me with something I am working on (which I'll share in a sec). And I am all over that story, two shakes!

Okay guys so I am actually looking for opinions of this one, and advice if you have any. With everyone focused so much on Vlad recently, I thought I would go ahead and see what I came up with in CAS for him, and I discovered (and here's my dumb shining through again) that he's actually a young adult, 'cause I mean I always thought he looked kinda "mature" if you know what I mean. So armed with this info and the awesome shots of that "younger" looking Vlad offered by @RedDestiny92 and shared here also by @NyteRose. I have some very preliminary CAS shots and was wondering what y'all think and if you have any opinions on what direction I should take him in. Now, I know y'all know Vlad is dead in Chatswin, but I am planning on using this version of him in telling my Chatswin backstory because he certainly was not dead when Jaiden first arrived in Forgotten Hollow.

Ok Here's the CAS shots of Vlad (WIP):
    u0by9GA.jpg
    a3CrRk6.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Vlad with Fantasy-Style Wardrobing)
    @MaggieMarley Oh no, I changed him, what I mean is that I didn't choose a different shaped nose, mouth, eyes etc. When I talk about push and pull, I literally mean pushing and adjusting his features, but I try to keep it to a minimum, in a case like Vlad's where his features were very exaggerated (cartoony) I needed to do a lot of push/pull. Sorry, didn't mean to imply that all I did was put on CC, but some CC does have very striking effects on the shape of the face and body. In Vlad's case I am using nose overlay, face overlay, painted skin and contouring CC, in addition to skin details and makeup that add pores/skin texture, freckles, eyebags etc.. All of that contributes to the change.

And since we are on the topic. What do y'all think of the changes? I think I'm getting close (although the outfit I admit is a bit much).
    iUHaDSc.jpg
    4ppP6x7.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Vlad - Choosing Hair Color)
    @MaggieMarley Nothing to be sorry over. You and me be mates! and I love to hear myself talk way to much to miss any opportunity to answer a question or go into a long explanation, but you know that. :smiley: Yeah about the hair, I had already gone and taken the dark haired pictures before I read your suggestion about keeping the white. Apparently, there are some broad ideas about hair color here. I've been told dark, red and white. So since I always aim to please: What do you think?

uGfH0JL.jpg
    iqDKcee.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Vlad - final cut)
    @NyteRose @MaggieMarley @RedDestiny92 That was fun guys! I think I'm pretty happy with what we have come up with. Thanks Very Much!

Vlad in Day Form
    P3ih3VL.jpg
    KbQSaPz.jpg
    7pQ1eau.jpg

Vlad in Dark Form
    C8HO6nv.jpg
    HSSAGCJ.jpg
    edited October 2018
    Lilith Vatore As She Appears In Frostridge
    2EiXA50.jpg
    More Lilith
    zW6PlB1.jpg
    8NhBrSC.jpg
    wCyk1ik.jpg
    Lilith As She Appears in Chatswin
    UKZpXCS.jpg
    Lilith With Her Girlfriend Sylvie in Chatswin
    HYtfiqW.jpg
    Lilith As She Appears in Star-Crossed
    i41ncYf.jpg
    Reposted From the Diverse Couples! LGBT Style... Thread
    Okay so this is one of my favorite couples, but I hadn't posted them before because they are a bit out of my comfort zone (for sharing purposes), but they are really fun, really in love and I think they are super cute. I hope you like them too.
    This is a candid I shot last night of Lilith and Sylvie
    REJLziv.jpg
    If you do like them here are a few more shots from a shoot I did with them a few weeks back
    HYtfiqW.jpg
    Urbjkuo.jpg
    Jsl0vmH.jpg
    TdgkHPY.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Lilith with fellow Kissed by Cain Coven Members)
    Also did a quick photoshoot last night (before testing the mod) of the biker coven (that I am now calling Kissed by Cain) so if you'd like to see them, here are a few early shots.
    Holland and Bianca
    BvLAZZX.jpg
    Lilith and Sylvie (not a vamp)
    o58GRm9.jpg
    Hideaki
    mJNgNlq.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (This post is long sorry and has a lot of story and background for other characters of mine that are not townies, but Lilith is part of them - so...)
    The Third Element is my Introduction to the coven itself. All of the characters have been updated and fully wardrobed. Their dark forms have been re-designed and updated and I have included a little backstory for each character.
    Introducing: Kissed by Cain
    Holland Haverstock
    00G0Q2U.jpg
    bDeZwRI.jpg
    1lH2cPV.jpg
    udkaSO6.jpg

Holland was embraced in battle by an enemy who respected his fighting skill so embraced him then left him to fend for himself as a test of his mettle. He is a warrior at heart and a rebel by nature. He met the love of his life more than a hundred years after his embrace and married her the night he embraced her. He is excessively superstitious and believes to this day in the old gods who he believes walk the land blessing and cursing mortals in accordance with their behavior. He, more than the others (even Bianca), believes that the Kiss of Cain (vampirism) is not a curse but a gift awarded to him because, in his case, he refused to die in battle.

After he was embraced he was rejected as a demon by his people and has wandered since. He is not interested in making friends or expanding his family and has no regrets about not having children. He is a loner and rejects most authority (except that of the gods). He believes the gods have chosen him to reject the norm and rebel against authority because conflict is the only means to growth. He therefore believes it is his role to aid the gods by promoting this growth through his rebellion.

Holland does not keep a herd and rejects and criticizes the act of blood bonding and “enthralling” mortals. He will take his plasma where he can get it but prefers to hunt his intended prey (sims) over any kind of fruit or pack made of fish and frogs. Holland is disinterested in the affairs of most mortals and will not think twice about using them as a food source, and he’s not the type to ask first. This is true of all his dealings with mortals. He is superior to them and has been raised above them by the hands of the gods themselves. He takes what he wants from them and does not suffer regret from it. On a very rare occasion he will take interest in or a liking to a mortal (such was the case with Bianca). He believes that these select mortals are revealed to him by the gods either because they are gods themselves posing as mortals to test his mettle or because they are also chosen of the gods and he is being called upon to gift them the Kiss or to help carry out some other plan the gods have for them.
    Bianca Haverstock
    b3jgn5m.jpg
    30O2AoS.jpg
    acPxhBZ.jpg
    ByCTqsR.jpg

As a warrior maid, Bianca was used to doing as she saw fit and taking what she wanted by force if necessary. She lived in a society where it was occasionally required to submit to law and tradition, but equally as acceptable, if that law or tradition was unacceptable, to battle for the right to reject it. When she met Holland, she had been hunting him with a group of warriors, not because she was some kind of vampire hunter, but because Holland had made her village his latest feeding ground. When she and her companions caught up to him, they fought to the death, but Bianca did not die like the others. Holland saw, in her defiance and prowess, an equal, and he took her for his own (enslaved her). She did not submit easily and spent a number of years trying to kill him and escape, but eventually she came to realize that his interest in her was more than that of a slave, and she allowed herself to consider him as a potential mate. Once united in purpose, Holland revealed himself to her and offered her marriage and immortality together. They have been inseparable since.

Bianca is more practical and retains more of her humanity than Holland. She will often step in when Holland’s indifference to the human plight is at it’s most damaging. She is the only being who is capable of checking his behavior in this manner. She is by no means saintly, she just doesn’t see the value in mistreating things that are clearly inferior. Bianca shares many of Holland’s beliefs about the gods and legends, and she is also superstitious, but she does not share his belief that it is her duty to the gods to be anything. In fact, she does not believe she owes anyone any dues. She, like Holland will feed off whatever she needs to, but like Holland prefers her plasma from sims. She is more likely to be politic in obtaining her meals but has no qualms about taking what she needs if permission is not granted. She does not believe in keeping a herd or in playing with “thralls” or blood bonding. The last thing that would interest Bianca is something she needed to take care of whether it was for the gods or any other being. She has never considered sharing her gift through the rite of the embrace and it is very unlikely she ever would.
    Hideaki Hayashi
    Bktbdsk.jpg
    91T6uHM.jpg
    VD0LtcC.jpg
    HOZJJqh.jpg

Hideaki was once a monk and a scholar whose talent was the gift of art. He has never seen the world as others do (This is Hideaki’s original backstory when I created him for the 25 male characters in 25 days challenge. Since then I recreated him as a vampire to actually put in my game but his nature as described here remains the same.) In spite of being rebellious and difficult by nature, his family managed to secure for him a position at the royal palace as part of a cadre of artists and artisans for the royal court and family. Although employed in a relatively normal situation for someone of his birthright and social standing, Hideaki’s fate was to be very different than his fellow artists.

One night while training in his physical disciplines at the dojo, he encountered a strange looking sim who was clearly drinking the blood of an otherwise defenseless servant. Hideaki who knew nothing of vampires challenged this strange creature only to be swiftly overpowered and bitten himself. He had been attacked by a warrior vampire who defeated him in battle then drained him to near death – leaving him for dead, but what he couldn’t have known was that amongst the artists living along with him at court was a vampire of the aesthetics clan. She witnessed the attack and could not bear to let his beauty and his artistic genius die, and so she fed him from her own vitae as he was dying. This is how Hideaki came to be embraced in the least likely of methods for any vampire of the old world - by two different vampires from two different clans. As a mongrel, his blood is, in general weaker than the blood of equal counterparts of full bloodlines. He can however utilize and is influenced by the disciplines of the bloodlines of both of his sires. Hideaki’s savior tried her best to teach him of his nature and the nature of vampires. She did her best to educate him in the laws of the world of vampires and in it’s dangers and benefits, but Hideaki was never meant to be a small player in the court of a royal patron. In keeping with his rebellious and wandering nature, he left the royal court and set out on his own.

Driven by the sometimes-conflicting natures of the two sides of his embrace, Hideaki traveled in search of beauty and the ultimate aesthetic and was almost always driven to leave any place by his quest for the perfect aesthetic. Eventually he came north to the lands of the steppes and of the wandering clans of what could loosely be termed Vikings although by that time they were truly more like what came to be known as the Icelandic peoples.

It was there that he met and befriended Bianca, by that time they had both been vampires for a long time even by vampire standards. Bianca got along well with Hideaki and was a draw for him like none he had ever known. It’s possible that Hideaki is in love with her, but that part of his nature which would be drawn to romance could never find reconciliation with his vision quest. She introduced him to Holland who immediately determined that Hideaki had been embraced because he was a seer and able to view things only the gods themselves could see. Holland still calls Hideaki by the nickname he bestowed on him when they were first becoming friends, Sjaandi (seer). For whatever reason, Hideaki has chosen for centuries now to accompany Holland and Bianca.

Hideaki is a loner because of the unique way in which he sees the world. He very rarely makes a friend or is even able to understand the interests of others. As with all things outside of his work/art, Hideaki doesn’t even have an opinion about such things as keeping herds or embracing mortals, as these things are banal and do nothing to help him mold his visions. He often forgets to feed and ends up frenzied and dangerous as a result. It is fortunate that Bianca is inclined to remind him to feed before this happens too often.
    Lilith Vatore
    Jf51DkS.jpg
    UXPgek2.jpg
    J2aYzYi.jpg
    1FIQPiK.jpg

Much of Lilith’s story unfolds in Part III of the Circle of Love backstory, earlier in this post.

Lilith is very young compared to the other vampires of Kissed by Cain. The nature of Lilith’s mixed-bloodline disciplines drives her to physicality and a sense of adventure. She is athletic by nature and something of a daredevil. She met what would become Kissed by Cain through a motorcycle club that she had long-term affiliations with and was a member of. Holland, Bianca and Hideaki are, however, not really accustomed to associating with any group of people for any length of time. When they left the biker club, Lilith was invited to join them in part because she was also a vampire of like mind but also for other reasons some of which are open to speculation. The fact that she is a Mongrel was certainly of interest to Hideaki who is also a mixed breed and Holland who believes that if the gods chose to bless Lilith with two sires of different natures, then surely she must be, like him, important to Their machinations. Bianca had begrudgingly given her credit for leaving Wolfsbane Manor and the comfort of Circle of Love’s affections to pursue a less traditional lifestyle even taking on a child that was not her own (see Sylvie Vaughn’s background). Lilith was in their eyes clearly as much an outcast, rebel and loner as they were, and perhaps that is why they chose to accept her into their fold. The four of them created their own coven and call themselves Kissed by Cain.

Lilith’s difficult embrace and years of wandering had left her philosophy regarding mortals very different than her newfound coven. She finds herself quite attached to her humanity and she unlike the rest of Kissed by Cain is sensitive to the mortals and able to accept them as equals. She respects their motives and feelings and is among the vampires who would put herself out to gain their trust especially if she believed it would ease ill-will between the living and the undead. In her memory, Lilith’s mortal mother and the bond she had shared with Lilith’s immortal father will forever transcend the deaths of both of her parents even as it caused them. Lilith is inclined to feed by methods other than the draining of a sim of their plasma, and although the taste and draw of the plasma of sims is certainly a driving force in her undeath, she still refrains from feeding off the living when possible. When she must feed off the living, she is inclined to ask permission and if permission is denied, she will move on to a more willing candidate. Lilith is not inclined to keep a herd, or a “thrall” with one exception, the greatest love in her life, Sylvie Vaughn who she infuses with her blood not to keep her as herd, but to preserve her youth, health and strength.
    Sylvie Vaughn
    5nrrTnh.jpg
    nbJ9PnD.jpg
    lEMYJfz.jpg

When Sylvie Vaughn first became pregnant she had not yet finished high school, but as an optimist and still quite immature even for her age she probably couldn’t really conceive of the responsibility it would be to have and raise a baby. With childlike innocence she turned to the child’s father for support and received a brutal awakening when she was told by his parents (as well as him) that they would pay half the medical cost to take care of the situation. Sylvie had always dreamed of a large family and a happy home and was pretty devastated by what ended up being her first and only break-up.

Sylvie was determined to have the baby and was sure that somehow she could take care of it, but she received a second eye opener when her parents also felt she should not keep the baby one way or the other and that if she wanted to have the baby she should place it for immediate adoption after its birth. So Sylvie lived at home and quit school during her pregnancy and went immediately to work. Being a cheerful person by nature and a quick learner in spite of her childishness, Sylvie was an immediate success as a mixologist in training. She managed to get a job at a local dive bar which was popular amongst the biker crowd, and there she dedicated herself to her job and to taking care of her son, Silas, once he was born.

Her sweet nature was a hit with the bikers many of whom saw her as needing looking after. It didn’t take terribly long for her to begin making a fair earning from tips on top of her salary. She lived with her parents until she was able to start making enough money to move into a trailer at the local trailer park with another young woman in similar straights who was working her own way through culinary school and raising a daughter close to Silas’ age. The children shared a crib and the young mothers took turns watching them as each worked almost completely opposite shifts. It was while working at this bar that Sylvie met Lilith. She didn’t know why she was so curious about this one biker, only that Lilith wasn’t like the other women who walked around the bar half-dressed hanging on the bikers like groupies. She was independent and strong and Sylvie thought that if she could be like Lilith, she could surely make a better life and home for Silas.

By the time Sylvie began to take a romantic interest in Lilith, years had passed since Silas and Sylvie had first moved away from Sylvie’s natal home. Silas had started school and was proving himself to be a quick learner and exceptionally charming child. But childcare had become an issue because Sylvie’s old roommate had moved out with her daughter a long time back and Sylvie was shuttling Silas between her parent’s house on schooldays as they had agreed to watch him now that he was getting older and taking him to work with her on the weekends when she couldn’t leave Silas with his grandparents. Lilith was very taken in by Silas and she began to spend time with him when they both were at the bar, doing things like helping him with homework and taking him to the park for some exercise while Sylvie was busy working. Eventually she asked Sylvie who by this time was dating her, if she could bring him home,(at that time Lilith was still living at Wolfsbane Manor) to meet her brother and the other guys she lived with. Sylvie agreed and that was how Circle of Love first came to meet and start baby-sitting Silas. At that time Circle of Love consisted only of Jaiden, Caleb and Don.

Eventually Lilith arranged for Silas to stay with and be babysat by herself and Circle of Love whenever Sylvie needed it, and Sylvie was grateful for the help especially since she genuinely liked all the people involved. They were kind to her and were really taken in and enamored of Silas who was proving to be a quick learner and particularly skilled in the arts of charisma, comedy and mischief (but that is Silas’ story). For now, Lilith invited Sylvie to live with her at Wolfsbane Manor, which Sylvie agreed to, but that arrangement made it impossible to maintain any pretense that Lilith or Jaiden or Caleb were human. Sylvie already knew that Lilith wasn’t like other sims, but Lilith talked to her and explained to her about the true nature of the vampires that she and the others at Wolfsbane Manor were and Sylvie in her simplicity accepted it more easily than might have been prudent in any other circumstance.

Still, as far as Sylvie was concerned these vampires had taken better care of her and her child than anyone in her life ever had, including her parents and other family members. They were well-educated, wealthy and more than willing to help care for and educate Silas not only in his school studies, but also in art, music, dance and a myriad of other skills that Sylvie had never had the time or means to learn. In time Silas, who understood very early on that he was living amongst supernatural beings, became infatuated with the idea of becoming a vampire himself. This was probably the driving impetus which led Sylvie and Lilith to take Silas, who was nearing his teen years, and move out of Wolfsbane Manor and into a house of their own in the nearby hamlet of Newcrest. This was not a breakaway from the vampires of Circle of Love completely. Their extended family at Wolfsbane Manor still took care of Silas daily after school and continued to teach and participate in their lives on weekends and vacations as well. They were the family Sylvie never had. With Lilith, Sylvie finally had the life she had dreamed of. Her own home, her little boy and a soulmate who loved her to share her life with.
    Caleb Vatore As He Appears in Frostridge
    FIbZ7yk.jpg
    More Caleb
    13rjdWJ.jpg
    Caleb As He Appears in Chatswin
    AzBGIFp.jpg
    Caleb with Lover Don Lothario in Chatswin
    RXGF2Vi.jpg
    Caleb as He Appears in Star-Crossed
    5bTLCQE.jpg
    So I couldn't resist this one. As mentioned in my last post, Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore are involved in a polyamorous relationship with two other vampires. This is Jaiden (who is actually the leader of this coven) with Caleb, on vacation in Selvadorado.
    26DOzam.jpg
    Deep in the Temple
    2lwsVs7.jpg
    A Little Alone Time at the Rental House
    1ouCiNu.jpg
    Playing Around at the Baths
    Reposted From the Caption This! Thread
    @ayyitsmell and @hunniboo1 - Thanks for the captions. I never know what those darn sims are thinking. :D

I haven't had a lot of success posting shots people caption, but I love this thread and in the spirit of keeping it going (shout out to @Jacewindu for starting it and @BabySquare for the last round of "in the spirit of keeping it going" pics ) here are another two submissions.
    This is Caleb Vatore at the piano:
    K84ASO6.jpg

and this one is a boy and his dog:
    efzYjLE.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Another Long Post Guys, Sorry, but a the bottom it has some older shots of Caleb that I haven't shared anywhere else)
    Long Post Guys! Good Morning! :)

So I am organizing a post to properly introduce my political structure for Chatswin and background story for Circle of Love, who I know I posted pictures of and talked about along the way, but never really gave the back story about. While I was getting ready to do that I came across a few older shots of some of my vamps that I thought y'all might like. So this is just kind of a smattering of vamps from my main games.

Jaiden Lansing of Chatswin's Circle of Love rarely goes dark, but here is. After reading some ideas here on the thread, I am in the process of redesigning the dark forms of my vamps moving forward, but at the time I took these shots - this was his dark form.
    l9fArPw.jpg

Silas Vaughn of Circle of Love spent his last nights as both a human and a teen at Wolfsbane Manor with Circle of Love. This shot was taken only a few sim hours before he became a young adult and a vampire.
    b522Z2y.jpg

Silas with Don - after Silas had aged to young adulthood and was bitten by Jaiden but before he turned fully into a vampire.
    HOUr09K.jpg

Jaiden Lansing and Caleb Vatore of Circle of Love spent a long weekend at Selvadorada not too long back. I've posted a few shots from their trip elsewhere, but here are a couple more.
    OfBC4tW.jpg
    Gx9EO8l.jpg

Avery Fairbanks of Frostridge. Only recently turned - he got an updated look when he became a vampire.
    DNKrZID.jpg

Avery in Dark Form - like I said this dark form will be getting an update soon based on feedback and ideas from this thread - thanks all for the inspiration!.
    5YrewzX.jpg

Amriel Croft of Frostridge is a teen in this picture. According to his backstory he was born a vampire and although he learned how to survive, as a child and for a while as a teen, he had a hard time retaining his regular form and was most often in his dark form (pictured here). He and his human brother were both orphaned as teens, and both were taken in as teens and raised by the Vatore's (who trained Amriel to hide his dark form and control his "vampiric urges" as well as teaching him his other vampiric skills).
    tmdQKVh.jpg

Caleb Vatore as He Appears in Frostridge and Chatswin
    (creator note: The most commonly asked question I get about sims I make over is how much do I change them? These pictures help demonstrate my answer which is - as little as possible. All of my saves are in separate folders - not just separate saves - and there are differences in the mods folders in terms of what cc is available for each of the three folders. So Caleb here was made-over completely separately from Caleb in either Chatswin or Star-Crossed (I did not make him over in one then import him to the others), but I find the differences between the three to be relatively subtle and that is because I try to not change any features and to do as little push/pull as possible - this is an instance where you can see that at work).

This picture is of Caleb from Frostridge taken before Chatswin was even created and most notably features a different hair style among some more subtle feature variants like the cleft chin which you can see here, but not in the Chatswin version, different cc eyebrows and a less square jaw line.
    UdOrH29.jpg

Here is the Frostridge version of Caleb after I changed his hair to the hair I use in Chatswin. He still retains the chin, eyebrows and jaw line of the Frostridge version.
    FIbZ7yk.jpg

Caleb in Chatswin including his most recent CAS shot - no cleft in the chin, less feathery eyebrows and a slightly stronger jawline.
    AzBGIFp.jpg
    Next I have set up a little collection of makeover "victims" who are characters from simlits written by our very talented community here on the forums. I am overwhelmed by the trust and graciousness of these authors who have given me permission to “play” with their characters.

The very first makeovers I did for folk on the forums were on two characters created for the simlit "Friends of Foes" by the very talented @simscognito (Thank You very much for letting me play with them!) This complex political drama was my introduction into the world of simlits and so I also would like to thank the author again because with it @simscognito opened me up to a whole new literary “world”.
    From Friends of Foes here are Henry and Alex original creator @simscognito
    Henry Fyres
    PiHYoIf.jpg
    Alexander Cruz
    Uu6qttq.jpg
    Halex (couples shots)
    dTeLmAG.jpg
    GidrpuQ.jpg
    P2CvXpf.jpg
    pcS2MI6.jpg
    @simscognito Okay this is fun. :) I hope I am getting closer. The skin I chose for Henry originally was darker than the skin I used, but it lacked in detail so I rejected it for the other skin even though the other skin was not an overlay and did not have a darker tone. I have now made some CC adjustments to use an overlay skin with a custom skin tone which allows me to choose a darker tone as well as the ability to add some details with both skin detail cc and makeup cc. I hope you like the adjustments, but if its still off - let me know.
    AlexiJU39KJ.jpg
    gcekmBQ.jpg
    Henry8jknGtB.jpg
    MQMtyXV.jpg
    From a shoot at the Willow Creek park
    xB5NO1M.jpg
    B3eA4ue.jpg
    q1Fps0P.jpg
    dTeLmAG.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Next I have the lead character from main story “Stars in the Sun” and spin off story “Black Swan” by our very own @NyteRose. These supernatural stories are absolute favorites of mine and I was blown away when the author gave me permission to work with Jasmina, and even more so when she gave me permission to use my versions of Caleb and Vladislaus as consorts to Jasmina for photoshoots. Thank You very much @NyteRose – you know I <3 you! (but not in a scientific way :p )
    From Stars in the Sun and Black Swan Jasmina Chase original sim by @NyteRose
    She Can't Outrun Her Past
    P0uDXCg.jpg
    hDN6qFA.jpg
    XDL0HHr.jpg
    1CA9SHe.jpg
    8nZ6Arg.jpg
    Jasmina with Caleb
    pErYtyl.jpg
    YpVV3fc.jpg
    0FHWKJi.jpg
    Jasmina with Vladislaus
    IYaOHSa.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Jasmina Translation Shots)
    Hi All! Been busy today with a special project - more about that later in this post, but I wanted to get to all the activity I missed first!

@RedDestiny92 I still think that toddler is a vampire (even though I KNOW better - creepy, but cute too! :# ) Thanks for the advice on my Avi, I guess I can keep Endymion a bit longer - he is a brat like me so it's fitting.

@TBrandes Thanks, I am glad you like my vamps. I checked out your links (including the two on the showcase page) and as I said before, I'm loving your stuff. The others can tell you that you can probably expect your gallery to be raided pretty soon (NOT BY ME! well... yeah ok probably by me, but this is the price you pay when you invite me in. :smiley: ) I am holding my breath (figuratively) for the love, murder and revenge, but it looks like you're busy setting up so I won't start getting on you about it 'til later. Aylis' background and the tease about Keira's "grandma's" thirst for revenge will have to hold me over (but be warned - oh wait I already warned you about my lack of patience!) Thanks so much for posting the updates and links!

@paradiseplanet Thank All That's Good and Sacred! That's a relief, I really thought I had pushed you too far and wasn't gonna hear from you again. But if you're serious about being okay with everything, I'll start begging again right away! :smiley: (remember you are always welcome to scold me for pushing too hard (or for any reason) - you spoil me) :wink:

@okester Welcome! and Thanks for joining the discussion! If you're avi is a preview of what we can expect when you post pics, I'm already doing spinnies. :dizzy: Thanks for the compliments on my bois - I am very proud of them, but these days those curs are getting a bit full of themselves. I need to do some more writing about them (tell their secrets and put them back in line).

@Beardedgeek HEY! no pressure, but a certain someone said something about a BIG update.....

Okay about my secret project. Well - I guess not so secret after this. So I finally get to divulge "top secret research!" - NOT EVEN FOLKS! sheesh.

@NyteRose Thank you so much for letting me play with Jasmina. I have a few prelims including the CAS shots and a very limited handful of screentest shots including a couple with vlad (He's become such the popular guy - too bad he's not long for Chatswin :bawling: )
    Jasmina CAS prelims and screentest shots
    EatjjKu.jpg
    3WHfJaJ.jpg
    BWvMvIf.jpg
    7ciSzQP.jpg
    qFHHenP.jpg
    liWnjP0.jpg
    NZvWGnN.jpg
    IYaOHSa.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread(Jasmina's Embrace (her "turning" into a vampire)
    @Nyterose Okay so as you know, I was thrilled with your Jasmina embrace post and I have been busy making an homage to it using my versions of the chars. I know we talked and I got your approval to post this, so I hope you like it. :)
    Vampires Kiss
    iG0AFUh.jpg
    RLZeFOy.jpg
    h9iyGmC.jpg
    The Exchange
    VuTSG6k.jpg
    lch7u10.jpg
    E9qSrYC.jpg
    ABUgd9f.jpg
    Attacked by Vlad after being caught with Caleb
    ria44fF.jpg
    b7fvmaJ.jpg
    *Kira Edit* - Caleb Reacts to Vlad's Attack on Jasmina
    KHhMHHq.jpg
    xUvZx97.jpg
    vnJVC2O.jpg
    2WLeIEK.jpg
    rc89x4r.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Hall of Mirrors Shoot)
    @NyteRose I have a surprise for you. It's been way to long coming, but these shots are from a photoshoot I did with Jasmina a little while back. I forgot all about them when I started working on Jasmina's embrace, sorry. I hope you like these.
    Jasmina Chase original sim by @NyteRose (for the simlit's Stars in the Sun and Black Swan)
    You Can't Run From Your Past
    kQm0KB5.jpg
    P0uDXCg.jpg
    I Called This Series - Hall of Mirrors
    Jasmina
    w2KVe5R.jpg
    Re3txgb.jpg
    What Will You Find When You Look Back?
    fOHsfQp.jpg
    Jasmina and Caleb
    t1du36t.jpg
    0FHWKJi.jpg
    ERjUSJ0.jpg
    qT1VfFq.jpg
    Shall We Dance?
    bSmf3Mf.jpg
    IqxHVF6.jpg
    ttnutmm.jpg
    This vampire from "Nightshade:A Simlit" went over really big on the vampire thread. His name is Onyx and his creator @squirrelwithacup has quite the flair for romance (and all who know me know that I am a hopeless romantic and 🐸🐸🐸🐸-eyed optimist). When I first started working with Onyx it was in private as the author had not yet aged this character to adulthood in the story or uploaded him to the gallery yet and it was quite a leap of trust on their part to let me play with him. Thanks for your faith in me Squirrel.
    From Nightshade: A Simlit Onyx Nightshade original sim by @squirrelwithacup
    Onyx
    bGiuqHL.jpg
    ULZ0TcF.jpg
    s9SsEhm.jpg
    FmRL4TP.jpg
    Opf8gp4.jpg
    ZRLFlAW.jpg
    UB0wG7F.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (WIP Shots of Onyx)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup Did you want me to post CAS and translation for Onyx here? or would you still prefer to keep those private?

@kirivian Oh no, feel free to! I'm sure everyone would love to see what you've done with him! I don't mind. Gives me an excuse to look at him again. ;)

@squirrelwithacup Sorry had to go AFK for a bit. I want to prepare him properly so I need a little time, but here are a few images of him that I already had loaded up on imgur - that I didn't take down yet. *Most of these include original material I have since edited to the creator's taste*. So for those interested:

Onyx Nightshade - original creation by @squirrelwithacup
    1GoMiqe.jpg
    Original Shots - before creator requested edits
    pirlx1J.jpg
    npSHMrr.jpg
    ojO5Y0z.jpg
    Current WIP Shots- Includes adjustments as per Squirrels request
    sgUJwJF.jpg
    AQY69zy.jpg
    B4L7QU2.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Onyx finished Shots)
    Sorry I've been so absent guys! RL was interfering with my gaming again! :s I have been keeping up with the reading though. :)

@squirrelwithacup Thanks for letting me play with Onyx. I actually wasn't as happy as I could have been with the translation shots I posted earlier so I did a little tweaking. I hope you like the final cuts. :)
    eu4I9HZ.jpg
    CAS Shots
    J88qUcG.jpg
    Dark Form
    ok0RCE6.jpg
    Wardrobe (partial)
    xpp2QsT.jpg
    Let's Go With the Short Hair?
    HqSw8f8.jpg
    DoQPUZH.jpg
    Qkma32B.jpg
    S8Z8XeO.jpg
    AGjOQpD.jpg
    How 'Bout We Check Out the Long Hair?
    GwtrOHe.jpg
    fZnAZSb.jpg
    L7D16RX.jpg
    oaRe3gf.jpg
    UyPaHom.jpg
    hF1N2pS.jpg
    The remainder of my intro posts feature characters created by my friends over on my vampire thread and therefore the majority of them are vampires. I had so much fun reading all about these characters and being introduced to them via pictures, backstories and even genealogies. Thanks to everyone who let me play with them and their sims! :wink: I will be posting the rest of the collections a couple at a time over the next week or two as I compile them, research them and organize the reposts. I just realized the thread was getting too long before I even published it, and it was taking me too long to get it up and running. Most of these posts contain at least some new material as well as the reposts of the original material. For those not used to the way I work, I tend to put a lot of images under spoilers because these posts can be very image intensive – so you may even find spoilers nested in spoilers – sorry about that in advance. Thanks Everyone for visiting – hope you enjoy them as much a I enjoy making them.
    The first makeover I did for anyone on my Vampire thread were these two awesome characters!
    Dakota and Ezra original sims by @Shinzen
    EhNwPpD.jpg
    Dakota
    e4BL9Tl.jpg
    More Dakota
    PcqVKra.jpg
    rcGzTry.jpg
    9lTNxar.jpg
    Ezra
    8xC4hDm.jpg
    More Ezra
    vxGJIKu.jpg
    nVSEvbF.jpg
    0ondDv3.jpg

Dakota x Ezra (couples shots)
    foMyRK0.jpg
    More Dakota x Ezra
    e9QqRmI.jpg
    NGBfwPo.jpg
    WIzBkgv.jpg
    Dakota and Ezra Images Reposted From My Vampire Thread
    CAS and Translation
    @shinzen Going to post these here. Basically two different looks for each of them.

As per my general rule, I did not change any features on either of them, I did tweak a few things here and there (to do the earring on Dakota, I needed to turn his ear a bit, and for both of them I did some adjusting of the nose - I end up needing to do this sometimes because of the nosemask cc I favor), but basically they aren't changed up that much, just a lot of cc and a little push and pull.

I originally was playing with long hair for Ezra and it gave him a really different look than I thought it would - so I'm posting those along with the edgier shots.

With Dakota, I wanted to go modern, but my instinct was to check him out a little more old fashioned first. So two takes on Dakota as well. Every hair I tried on this guy looked fabulous so I have a couple of CAS shots with just some of the hairstyles I ended up not using in favor of the ones I chose.

Finally, I threw in a handful of screenshots from in game, but I still haven't actually done a proper photoshoot, I just needed to see what everything would look like in game ('cause CAS doesn't always translate perfectly).

Dakota
    More old-fashioned look here:
    6LW6rYc.jpg
    OxdVOhI.jpg
    More modern take:
    OWkI7Cb.jpg
    amAfzki.jpg
    These hairstyles didn't make the cut, but the decision was tough so if you'd rather a different haircut for the photoshoot let me know
    s4otBGb.jpg

Ezra
    Longer hair and softer look
    opzMRoR.jpg
    DR48TLU.jpg
    Shorter hair and edgier look
    qDjR711.jpg
    IE0mjqM.jpg

In Game Shots:
    9z5feDM.jpg
    wKnyAKD.jpg
    ZDsgsSi.jpg
    pon6CnM.jpg
    wmRzDWC.jpg
    gcsV0rn.jpg

I get really nervous when I play with other peoples stuff, so let me know if there's anything you want me to change or if you don't like them. Otherwise I'll try to do a little shoot with them in the next day or two and post a few more shots.
    The Sparring Sequences
    Oh My Gosh! I’ve missed so much. It will take me a bit to catch up here guys, sorry. :/ Anyhows, I have been busy with the Dakota/Ezra (thanks 1 billion times to @Shinzen, their creator ) photoshoot and After about 500 shots and hours of sorting and converting for upload, I actually have some pics I'm happy with. I hope you like them.

I thought I’d begin with a few sparring matches – this is image intensive so, sorry in advance. I decided to get the action in a selection of combined photos and then I’ll include spoilers with more detailed shots under the combo shots for anyone interested in them. Also I am still uploading and preparing the individual and couple shoots so this will be over a number of posts. Hope y’all like them.

Ezra Battles Holland in The Apartment in San Myshuno
    UDkT805.jpg
    Baj3mRG.jpg
    As you can see the rest of the gang (except Dakota and Hideaki) came running in to watch the action towards the end.
    Ezra Preparing for Battle
    F9fqIO5.jpg

Hard hit from Holland
    0l2MxHH.jpg

Holland takes the Win
    cvNhiBu.jpg

For some reason Holland didn’t transform after the battle
    PJ3uaYi.jpg

Round Two Took Place Outside the Apartment
    Ezra started strong
    6pk88eV.jpg
    But finished about the same as the first time
    1HOCkfJ.jpg
    It’s rare to catch Holland in a friendly mood, but he apparently likes Ezra – go figure. So, he agreed to a rematch.

Third Time’s the Charm?
    Ezra Prepares for Battle
    ex656lP.jpg

Holland’s Ready to Go
    iK8HokF.jpg

Ezra With a Big Hit
    0SthrfW.jpg

Things Don’t Look so Good for Holland
    eiW094G.jpg

Victory in His Grasp!
    evdK6SB.jpg

Not Sure Ezra Knows How to Take His Win Judging From the Look on His Face :joy:
    8WtP6gG.jpg

All’s Well That Ends Well
    H0zc3L7.jpg
    Maybe Ezra was feeling a little full of himself after he defeated Holland. So,
    Ezra Went After Dakota
    9i5nkKU.jpg

Dakota was ready for him
    A7gwI4B.jpg

Haven’t We Been Here Before?
    60o5Qcv.jpg
    Dakota Gets Ezra By the Neck
    dNQIATp.jpg
    6SYSIuh.jpg
    Dakota Tosses Ezra Like a Rag Doll Before His Final Clasp of Victory
    wufMmI1.jpg
    Dakota Catches Ezra With a Sneak Attack From Behind
    OBBhMwV.jpg

Thrown Like a Rag Doll
    wajfpZi.jpg

Going For the Throat -Dakota Waits For Ezra to Fall Back Down
    lAX6xdi.jpg
    XlcmNRC.jpg

The Victory Grasp
    wUGgZym.jpg
    An07KIr.jpg
    Dakota doesn’t look happy
    ewcA3CX.jpg

But Ezra needed to be reminded that even if Ezra surpasses Dakota in his studies,
    Dakota is Still His Master
    aOfIN69.jpg
    AND
    To the Victor Go the Spoils
    S3JpTeT.jpg
    1yCMdp0.jpg
    tPGSKAx.jpg

Thanks Once Again to @Shinzen for creating and sharing Ezra and Dakota.
    The Finalized Shots
    Hey All! I am finally putting these up, sorry it took so long.

@Shinzen Final Cuts for Ezra and Dakota (I took about 500+ shots so this is just a handful really) I hope you like them.

EhNwPpD.jpg

Dakota
    RZFe6bS.jpg
    fbx2uRq.jpg
    ZCRNkVd.jpg
    CgLMSps.jpg
    FbVaoXL.jpg
    0DNp3F1.jpg
    yncnKTs.jpg
    C4UHEk7.jpg
    xwBqeEc.jpg
    x7Zrb8w.jpg

Ezra
    xkbGmfZ.jpg
    rcIjLAd.jpg
    v69utoa.jpg
    w8RpaGY.jpg
    bXuLI43.jpg
    0ondDv3.jpg
    wLMhFo5.jpg
    Fss66Vd.jpg
    J4L3XI2.jpg
    GjsZuF3.jpg

Dakota x Ezra (Couple Shots)
    Vy0rBs7.jpg
    ktDlr4E.jpg
    BaZszju.jpg
    OE90smV.jpg
    GrbVVKE.jpg
    PtIi6T8.jpg
    Pd256eE.jpg
    CNO5LXb.jpg
    @afai1261 Thanks! :smiley: Taking me long enough, right? LOL
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    This vampire from "Nightshade:A Simlit" went over really big on the vampire thread. His name is Onyx and his creator @squirrelwithacup has quite the flair for romance (and all who know me know that I am a hopeless romantic and plum-eyed optimist). When I first started working with Onyx it was in private as the author had not yet aged this character to adulthood in the story or uploaded him to the gallery yet and it was quite a leap of trust on their part to let me play with him. Thanks for your faith in me Squirrel.
    From Nightshade: A Simlit Onyx Nightshade original sim by @squirrelwithacup
    Onyx
    bGiuqHL.jpg
    ULZ0TcF.jpg
    s9SsEhm.jpg
    FmRL4TP.jpg
    Opf8gp4.jpg
    ZRLFlAW.jpg
    UB0wG7F.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (WIP Shots of Onyx)
    @squirrelwithacup Did you want me to post CAS and translation for Onyx here? or would you still prefer to keep those private?

@kirivian Oh no, feel free to! I'm sure everyone would love to see what you've done with him! I don't mind. Gives me an excuse to look at him again. ;)

@squirrelwithacup Sorry had to go AFK for a bit. I want to prepare him properly so I need a little time, but here are a few images of him that I already had loaded up on imgur - that I didn't take down yet. *Most of these include original material I have since edited to the creator's taste*. So for those interested:

1GoMiqe.jpg
    Original Shots - before creator requested edits
    pirlx1J.jpg
    npSHMrr.jpg
    ojO5Y0z.jpg
    Current WIP Shots- Includes adjustments as per Squirrels request
    sgUJwJF.jpg
    AQY69zy.jpg
    B4L7QU2.jpg
    Reposted From My Vampire Thread (Onyx finished Shots)
    Sorry I've been so absent guys! RL was interfering with my gaming again! :s I have been keeping up with the reading though. :)

@squirrelwithacup Thanks for letting me play with Onyx. I actually wasn't as happy as I could have been with the translation shots I posted earlier so I did a little tweaking. I hope you like the final cuts. :)
    eu4I9HZ.jpg
    CAS Shots
    J88qUcG.jpg
    Dark Form
    ok0RCE6.jpg
    Wardrobe (partial)
    xpp2QsT.jpg
    Let's Go With the Short Hair?
    HqSw8f8.jpg
    DoQPUZH.jpg
    Qkma32B.jpg
    S8Z8XeO.jpg
    AGjOQpD.jpg
    How 'Bout We Check Out the Long Hair?
    GwtrOHe.jpg
    fZnAZSb.jpg
    L7D16RX.jpg
    oaRe3gf.jpg
    UyPaHom.jpg
    hF1N2pS.jpg

@kirivian Wait, a few of those were shots I haven't even seen... more eye candy! <3 Thank you so much for giving my beloved Onyx a makeover and I'm so honored that you wanted to. <3
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @kirivian LOVED those other Caleb/Jas shots. Keep up the great work!
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @kirivian These look amazing! You did a fantastic job on all of them. I have my favorites of course, but just WOW! :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    bookmarked got to see more cute guys huh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @squirrelwithacup @mamasquirrel @NyteRose @RedDestiny92 Hey Guys! Thanks very much for visiting and for the supportive commentary. Now I can get busy with some of the newer stuff too! <3
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @squirrelwithacup @mamasquirrel @NyteRose @RedDestiny92 Hey Guys! Thanks very much for visiting and for the supportive commentary. Now I can get busy with some of the newer stuff too! <3

@kirivian Just let me know if you need any projects any time -- I'm always willing to donate to that cause. ;)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Oh of course now keep the thread going for however long forever is....lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    You're welcome and if you ever get bored or just want a new sim to play with, I always have a few around. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian uuhhhhh so many beautiful pics :love:bookmarked.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Bookmarked! ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    edited October 2018
    Hey All! I've been busy working on a very special project for a friend! I'd Like to thank @squirrelwithacup for letting me play with... well squirrelwithacup!. It was a great honor and a lot of fun too! <3
    SquirrelWithACup
    0v0Y4x0.jpg
    Everyday
    u8L2kxS.jpg
    anM2yWE.jpg
    d7boeu8.jpg
    Active Wear
    UTzTD5a.jpg
    dMFb0xD.jpg
    owEW4Vu.jpg
    Srk6VsT.jpg
    Sleep Wear
    TkrkIz2.jpg
    0BwdAxo.jpg
    BzZK5CU.jpg
    hrcmtDk.jpg
    Party/Club
    TsgvcHr.jpg
    HsiBq9i.jpg
    yjNIcoz.jpg
    Summer Wear
    9IXR5vw.jpg
    iQSG6MR.jpg
    B11IwJA.jpg
    Let's See Squirrel Get Ready To Get Famous!
    QBTqjxA.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg
    kLvNXkl.jpg
    eUGhXKM.jpg
    Hey all! OMG - was away from this too long, sorry. All Y'all make such beautiful sims. Don't know whether to :dizzy: or Go RAIDING! :) - such difficult choices! :smiley:

@mamasquirrel I was really impressed with all of your family shots, and I have a little surprise for you along those lines. As it turns out, I have done a makeover on a family member of yours. :)
    SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    Everyday Outfits and Headshots
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    When You're at a Club and a Lady Calls You Out to the Floor...
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg
    Is Dance With Her. :)

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

Super Special Getting Ready for the New Expansion Wear (plus swim)
    ljpND8H.jpg
    And As We All Get Ready to "Get Famous!" - Squirrel is Leading the Pack!
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

For More of Squirrels Photo Shoots - Check Out My Gallery
    @paradiseplanet Means the World to Me AYK. <3