Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunting.

I'm looking for a house that is 20 by 15 for a single female sim that has a pool, hot tub, basement/party area.

Links would be great or house plans that I could use to build my own would also be great.

Thank you,
Court322

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Do a search on the net for free house plans.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I could try building one if you want?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    Have you tried the gallery?
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

That would be lovely <3 I appreciate the offer
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Have you tried the gallery?

Yes I have tried the gallery
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm not a builder but for what it's worth I'd go search 20x15 with basement, so search by basement, cellar ect.... eyeball one for a pool/patio area There should be plenty. I would do it this way because if you are not a builder making a basement to a small already done house can look out of place. That's why I love it when builders at least have a basement starter as part of the build (that's my soapbox moment and probably why I replied).
    I'd manually make the basement small and then search "rooms" by size probably small or maybe medium.. make your search party or dance or whatever is the main thing you consider partying. They are also divided out by room types so that can help you narrow it down. Make sure you save before attempting to place in the basement if you aren't good at it.
    Of course someone can also link you or make you one of course. I often get small starters but usually for male sims.. and I feel your pain, there aren't enough ways to search or to narrow take out what you don't want to see.
    Good luck.
    egTcBMc.png
    Court322 wrote: »

Are you still after the house? I’ve just started making the blueprints now (because I find blueprints fun to make) and will have it up on the gallery later on today!

If they don't I would @AriaMad2 what's your name on the gallery?
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    If they don't I would @AriaMad2 what's your name on the gallery?
    Same as on here, AriaMad2.

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Court322 wrote: »

Are you still after the house? I’ve just started making the blueprints now (because I find blueprints fun to make) and will have it up on the gallery later on today!

Blueprints ARE fun to make aren’t they? I remember doing it in high school and fell in love...not enough to become an architect but enough :D:D I definitely need to start using more to build better houses in the Sims.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

I’ve just posted it! Managed to limit the amount of packs I used, too!

Got it.. lol .. Bob approves the shenanigans that will happen here I see. I like these types of floor plans where I can see everything while playing. Looks like it's timely for a starter wanna be celeb too. I think I'll put this to good use very soon. Thanks for working on it @AriaMad2 :).
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Got it.. lol .. Bob approves the shenanigans that will happen here I see. I like these types of floor plans where I can see everything while playing. Looks like it's timely for a starter wanna be celeb too. I think I'll put this to good use very soon. Thanks for working on it @AriaMad2 :).
    You’re welcome! I’m always up to try new things!