Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zodiac Traits?

Does anyone know of a working zodiac mod? I was hoping to use one for the Lunar Zodiac Challenge but can't seem to find one (does one even exist?)

Comments

• xxritaaaaaaaxxxxritaaaaaaaxx Posts: 31 Member
    Hi! ^^ I've seen people talking about this one sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/156209453209/sims-4-zodiac-trait-pack , I've never really tried but you might give it a try since I don't know if it has been updated;
    Also you have some in MTS!
    There are more you can search, those are just a few ones ^^
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    ky7889 wrote: »
    Hi! ^^ I've seen people talking about this one sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/156209453209/sims-4-zodiac-trait-pack , I've never really tried but you might give it a try since I don't know if it has been updated;

I've tried this one, it didn't work for me.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • CactiSimmerCactiSimmer Posts: 138 Member
    Shae wrote: »
    ky7889 wrote: »

I've tried this one, it didn't work for me.

Same, I downloaded it and nothing
  • sdipietrosdipietro Posts: 5 New Member
    I miss the Zodiac signs from Sims 3!
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I also miss the zodiac signs, as well as the favorite color, food and music option. It just made the sims feel so much more like individuals with unique personalities... :/
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I also miss the zodiac signs, as well as the favorite color, food and music option. It just made the sims feel so much more like individuals with unique personalities... :/

Especially in TS2. What is annoying is when almost all the children your sim births have the same personality and zodiac. In my game, my sims won't stop birthing babies that have the Scorpio zodiac sign.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • MarshMarsh Posts: 47 Member
    Yep. The favorite food, color, and music didn't do much iirc (zodiac contributed to romance I think) but it made sims seem more unique. I don't know how a zodiac mod would be implemented but I'd love to see one.
    screenshdot-251.png
    https://bleedingnegative.files.wordpress.com/
    Marshall. California. Been playing since 2004!
  • hankiepie2345hankiepie2345 Posts: 56 Member
    Some more Zodiac prominence would be really interesting in SIMS 4!
  • VernaMattsonVernaMattson Posts: 3 New Member
    Even, I have tried it, but it does not work for me even.