Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Thank you @nightlioness for the nomination. I will like to nominate:

1- ♥♂ Go Green Teen NoCC ♂♥ by @GLovely1
    2- ★*Scarlett*★ by @12mich06
    3- §The Famous Falcon § by @nightlioness
    4- Balthrazi by @Lonnykins
  • nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you @13Vader for nominating my Famous Falcon. He was a fun character to create :smiley:
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member

Recommendation include ONLY less- or unrecognized players
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@gillr52
    TRICK OR TREAT !♥NO CC
    Motivation: Who can say no to Beatrice and Juliana - the two cheerful trick or treaters who will charm you to death!
    00.jpg

@Josielita
    Ready for Space
    Motivation: This creation is too good for words! Just enjoy in silence!

https://athena.thesims.com/v1/images/0/0x000017f0/593BABF0-D7A5-11E8-80A7-77C0F1EC7B3C/00.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Happy Halloween week lovely simmers & Maxis Fave reviewers! I've found another very unusual yet beautiful new little family for your consideration this week. Take a look at this odd trio here that is easily a bit eccentric and so much fun to look at for their unique style, color & overall creativity. Great spot of humor in the description too :D

Thayer Family by @ladyloial

I came to nominate @gillr52 adorable new trick or treat family too so thank you @fruutter for nominating them already and @13Vader thank you for including my Go Green Teen in that group of wonderful creations!

"Dag Dag" for now and happy creating everyone! :)
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• gillr52gillr52 Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you @FruUtter and @GLovely1 for the nominations for "Trick of Treat!" I'm so grateful! Happy Halloween to all! <3
  • ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    Thank you for nominating my Thayer Family @GLovely1 and Thank you Maxis for the fave! ♥
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Happy Halloween week lovely simmers & Maxis Fave reviewers! I've found another very unusual yet beautiful new little family for your consideration this week. Take a look at this odd trio here that is easily a bit eccentric and so much fun to look at for their unique style, color & overall creativity. Great spot of humor in the description too :D

Thayer Family by @ladyloial

I came to nominate @gillr52 adorable new trick or treat family too so thank you @fruutter for nominating them already and @13Vader thank you for including my Go Green Teen in that group of wonderful creations!

"Dag Dag" for now and happy creating everyone! :)

:)
  • gillr52gillr52 Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you @FruUtter and @GLovely1 for thinking of my Trick or Treaters and to Maxis for the Fave!! I'm so happy and thrilled! I hope you all have a boo-tiful and spooktacular Halloween!!!! <3<3
  • BADABLONDEBADABLONDE Posts: 52 Member
    I seen a couple yesterday by Brennachan that were really artistic...Rocky Horror Picture Show & The Translyvanians .
  • LoveeBriiLoveeBrii Posts: 34 Member
    I would like to nominate an amazing creation ♥Wonderful Day♥(Basegame) by @Paffy85 for a Maxis Fav . Paffy85 does amazing work and this gem is no exception. An absolutely beautiful creation!
    <3 Origin ID: LoveeBrii
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    @LoveeBrii Thank you my dear <3 I really appreciate your sweet words!!! Here you can post to nominate household. To nominate a lot is here
    ---> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799585/updated-best-lot-creations-ever-recommendations-for-maxis-tab/p116
    ♥♥♥Thanks again♥♥♥♥

Here are the households I saw in the gallery and that deserve a chance for me:
    -Beatrix Elkins by @ladyloial
    -DeBauve by @ACelticRose
    - Anelia & her muse by @carolcolors
    - Chase by @theoctanepumpkin

Thanks for the attention, Silvia <3
  • fuzgirl65fuzgirl65 Posts: 55 Member
    Hello dear Maxis team!! I have some favorites that I would love to nominate for a FAV from you. I thank you in advance for your consideration of these fabulous sim creations.

1) Gongadze by @sacred70. This sim is just too cute and funny!!!

2) *★Sunnywinter★* by @12mich06. Delightfully created, so adorable and looks just as fabulous in game!!

3) ♥NANA'S POOCH♥ByRINA♥ by @SimsAFire. Whew this pooch is a darling!!! So beautifully created, and I simply love her. She is even more adorable in my game.

Thanks again, and I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

Thank you so much for choosing Gongadze and ♥NANA'S POOCH♥ByRINA♥ for a maxis fav!!
  • 12mich0612mich06 Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you very much @fuzgirl65 for nominate my sim "sunnywinter" , i really appreciate it is so kind , i wish you a beautiful day and a happy game, kisses and warms hugs <3
    ZLEdv.jpg
    Oh thank you very much @13Vader for nominate my sim Scarlett , i m touched by this nomination <3 . Sorry for the time set to answer you :( , but I do not log on every day on the English forum, thanks for the attention you have brought to my creation I wish you good game and beautiful week.
    ZLEdv.jpg
  • alimarie_09alimarie_09 Posts: 2 New Member
    These are all great.
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Hello wise and wonderful Maxis reviewers. I would like to nominate Big Family by nolson96. This large and loving household is a great addition to anyone's world.
  • SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi, everyone! Households that I would like to recommend for consideration are below:

DateWithDOgEntry by carolcolors
    ★*Nina*★ by @12mich06
    ♂♥ Natural Highs ♥♂ by @GLovely1
    McCabe Family by @ladyloial
    SAMSON: LOOKING 4 DELILAH by @gillr52 (Yes, it has a cat pose in it and probably won't be selected. I love it anyway! lol)

BTW, I'd like to thank those of you who were so supportive of me this week and my "return" to the game. Very much appreciated! Not sure what the future holds, but it felt good to be spreading some positivity out to the sims community again! :)
  • ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you @silviagigizini and @SWSRogueLeader for nominations! ♥

edit: Thank you Maxis for fave McCabe Family :)
    Post edited by ladyloial on
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
    <3 I have a big big smile thank you so much @SWSRogueLeader for nominate my sim Nina, i m so happy :) , 1st to know you back, and 2nd to have a creation named by you, I take it as a great happiness, thanks with all my heart , hope translation is correct i use a translater!
    ZLEdv.jpg
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    Hello <3
    - Happy Fall Y'all by @WoWDiva92
    - Little Christmas Elves by @KittySnowball
    - Rich Family by @nolson96
    - Tyrese "Swat" Mobley by @SWSRogueLeader

Thanks, Silvia ♥
    :) I am touched and very moved, I shouted for joy, thank you for choosing Nina :)Thanks to @SWSRogueLeader also for her support <3 sends you tenderness and positive thoughts, I wait with impatient patience the coming of the next pack, and I wish you to All a nice new week, good game .
    ZLEdv.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    I got a huge surprising WOW moment just now seeing my natural highs guy in the gallery with a Maxis Fave! :D It's funtastic news to receive on a Monday <3 I'm honored you selected him and greatly appreciate your thoughtful nomination dear @SWSRogueLeader ~ Hugs & happy creating everyone!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member

Stunned I think is the word for me right now. Just learned about my sim, Tyrese "Swat" Mobley, being selected as a Maxis Favorite. Whoa! So honored and grateful! <3

Thank you so much to Silvia (Paffy85) @SILVIAEGIGIZINI for the nomination. Thanks to my simmer friends who have supported #StarWarsSims and #SWSRogueLeader over the years (even though many don't particularly like Star Wars, lol). Thanks to Maxis and their hard working employees that don't ever seem to get enough credit for all the many things they do right. And a final thank you towards the so many members in the Sims Community that work hard to make a positive and supportive environment for others. It's not always easy, but it is important! :)
    hello Maxis team. First I have to say, so excited about the newest update!! thank you!! Also, I cannot wait for Get Famous release on tomorrow. So sweet!! Now... I would like to nominate these households for your consideration of a Maxis fav:

1) Going For Gold by @nightlioness. He is an awesome sim creation, with a very lively description, and he doesn't disappoint in game!! A great intro for the new Get Famous pack:)
    2 Let's Drop The Beat also by @nightlioness. He really is a diamond in the rough, and a sweet and sexy sim "to DJ the "Get Famous" party launch" . I love him in my game, and just couldn't choose between the two sims.
    3) parsons♥ by @SimDels. A fun and happy couple with 3 dogs!!! What is not to love??

Again, thank you very much for your consideration of these 3 awesome sim creations!! have a wonderful weekend. HUGS:)