Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ridiculously unaffordable prices...

2,000 SimCash for a hot tub? The monetary value of that is over £28.99 (which is the cost of 1,950 SimCash) - so basically £30 for a hot tub. Absolutely outrageous!
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• Tonid_37Tonid_37 Posts: 2 New Member
    Everything is too much! I hate the price gets higher everytime you buy a new item or having to pay almost double for a new piece of land! Horrible!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    Tonid_37 wrote: »
    Everything is too much! I hate the price gets higher everytime you buy a new item or having to pay almost double for a new piece of land! Horrible!

Indeed!
    TBImXnt.gif
  • XxXSimJenniLoveXxXXxXSimJenniLoveXxX Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes agreed the prices are ridiculous
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    I wouldn't mind it if we could continue getting XP/levels and simcash but we hit a cap of level 50 so no more simcash.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Wowwww is this legal?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wowwww is this legal?

I think so
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wowwww is this legal?

Of course it is, no one is holding a gun to anyones head.

Doesn't make it morally right though :|

2UFyFUV.png

• MitsyMitsy Posts: 6 New Member
    I absolutely agree, Cash Prices for stuff, like, the hot tub, rooms, etc are truly priced = insanely! And it's Unfair but not illegal, Sadly! It's also very Sad and Frustrating that those in charge of Sims Mobile (in app purchases) aren't really listening to their customers/players! When it comes to feedback suggestions on making the game more fun, and, more like the regular sims games.
    Oh, they listen to little things but not big suggestion or Feedback and its their choice - even though - we who do play all the time/constantly - know what we love and want in the mobile sims.
  • CassieRoseCassieRose Posts: 14 New Member
    Supply and demand do seem a little off.
  • MOMMYRADMOMMYRAD Posts: 1 New Member
    I also agree that the prices are ridiculous!! The price for my land is up to 28,885😧!!
    It's also horrible that you keep getting all of these fun challenges to do, with all of these wonderful rewards, but you can't put the rewards in your house because it's too full😰!! My storage is full of things that could be traded back in for SIM cash or Simoleons, but they never thought about putting a feature like that in the game😔.
    I also didn't know that once you hit level 50, you can no longer earn SIM cash😱😨??? Is that true???? I'm almost there!!! This is not fair😭😭😭.
    Yep. Level 50 is the cap right now. 40 used to be the cap so they do occasionally increase the cap.
  • SimscashlostSimscashlost Posts: 12 New Member
    Can you still get simscash for quests after level 50
    There have to be quests that reward it (or cupcakes for that matter). I'm down to 3 quests and the investment/benefit ratio is way off. Better to not do the quests.
  • PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    And why the hell don't we get cupcakes anymore?????? They had a quest to reward 1 cupcake after a llamazoom is completed but they removed it secretly!!!! And WHY are the llamazooms asking for SO MUCH LIKE, I cannot complete a long shift(6.5 hours), 3 standard shifts (3.5 hours each), and 6 quick shifts (1 hour each) all in the span of 7 hours with less than 3 Sims and I would still have to wait to be rewarded for a long shift until after I accept the llamazoom with 3 sims, otherwise I'm screwed!!! I'm getting bored of this game I don't even know why I still log in sometimes
  • Mil18Mil18 Posts: 1 New Member
    Land expansion is getting expensive! Am I the only one who “accidentally” purchases them?! I did it twice in one week and i called EA about it because that was over 8000 simoleons paid and they won’t give it back! My request was denied! How am I going to buy a new career building if I keep accidentally buying more land?? Can they make it an option to buy land IN BUILD MODE?! Highly upset! 😡
  • HarleyDchickHarleyDchick Posts: 2 New Member
    Spending all my weekend cash on the game . Can’t afford to miss this sale
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    edited October 2018
    MOMMYRAD wrote: »
    I also agree that the prices are ridiculous!! The price for my land is up to 28,885😧!!
    It's also horrible that you keep getting all of these fun challenges to do, with all of these wonderful rewards, but you can't put the rewards in your house because it's too full😰!! My storage is full of things that could be traded back in for SIM cash or Simoleons, but they never thought about putting a feature like that in the game😔.
    I also didn't know that once you hit level 50, you can no longer earn SIM cash😱😨??? Is that true???? I'm almost there!!! This is not fair😭😭😭.

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Is there a "threshold" on how many items can be put down? Or is it just the case of running out of space?
    Post edited by Voltron on
    TBImXnt.gif
    It's a space issue. Can't make a bigger house without the expensive land bits.

Of course, I have to say, it really doesn't take that long to get 30k simoleons if you have 4 sims running. Only money I've spent on the game is getting those extra two sim slots. It's been worth it for my enjoyment of the game.
  • SBressetteSBressette Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Poumbi;c-16794706"]And why the hell don't we get cupcakes anymore?????? They had a quest to reward 1 cupcake after a llamazoom is completed but they removed it secretly!!!! And WHY are the llamazooms asking for SO MUCH LIKE, I cannot complete a long shift(6.5 hours), 3 standard shifts (3.5 hours each), and 6 quick shifts (1 hour each) all in the span of 7 hours with less than 3 Sims and I would still have to wait to be rewarded for a long shift until after I accept the llamazoom with 3 sims, otherwise I'm screwed!!! I'm getting bored of this game I don't even know why I still log in sometimes [/quote]

EXACTLY!!! I was just going to post screenshots of this exact LlamaZoom task! How am I expected to do 3 or 4 sets of these same tasks all in 7 hours?! There goes my "Mystic Table" I've been trying to get. I need to complete a LlamaZoom mission in order to get step 20 of 24 :(

This game is fun, but I don't know how much longer I can play it. I am only level 20 and it is getting too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 expensive! I am sure I can get the REAL game for less.
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes I too agree with all of the post about the cost!....has anyone ever thought of writing to them to tell them that we sim players especially the ones that play everyday like myself think the prices are outrageous and maybe they'll fix it?
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Yep. And coming from someone who occasionally spends money on the app, my jaw dropped at that hot tub price and I refused to spend that much on it. As others mentioned, land expansion also gets more and more expensive.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • meenakshimeenakshi Posts: 46 Member
    thats what u get for playing this terrible "game" :D:D:D
    good luck tho
  • KAALRATRIKAALRATRI Posts: 20 Member
    My sims will keep smelling bad because i cant afford a tub
    Well, I'm done. The latest "event" that would have allowed me to unlock the dancer heirloom upgrade was only possible if I spent money on the game.

It was promptly uninstalled.

Two llamaZooms with no more reliable source of cupcakes?

I'm out.
  • KAALRATRIKAALRATRI Posts: 20 Member
    > @flameflash82 said:
    > Well, I'm done. The latest "event" that would have allowed me to unlock the dancer heirloom upgrade was only possible if I spent money on the game.
    >
    > It was promptly uninstalled.
    >
    > Two llamaZooms with no more reliable source of cupcakes?
    >
    > I'm out.

oh no