Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite pre-made San Myshuno household?

San Myshuno is my favourite world to date so I wondered what people’s opinions were on the characters there.
Who do you enjoy the most?

Your favourite pre-made San Myshuno household? 52 votes

Rasoya
1%
Sims2fanx0x 1 vote
Karaoke Legends
26%
Isb917kerryemmiebethJennyggEdieApplebyjennihopeQueenMercysillyangel0906RedDestiny92ImSandskkellyy15Madachan88paradiseplanetafai1261citysimmer 14 votes
Bheeda
23%
ZhakiraPPlayerSinger2010DJQ1308JestTrufallenangel66jesshoran0Karababy52OEII1001Huiiie_07idoliseIonaxbeanLanieBorne 12 votes
Benali
9%
EIisabettaAlbaWaterhouseBreazonamusteniLadyLana1 5 votes
Pizzazz
11%
Thunderbat87duhboy2u2littlemissgogomichelei[Deleted User]hermionia 6 votes
Lobo
9%
MDianaSimsFunandotsSimsandraLunaMoon48QueenofMyshuno 5 votes
Feng
13%
Bagoas77EnkiSchmidtDominicLaurencesoko37ItsJanierKristaErykahMuggyQuasar 7 votes
Jang
3%
Kathykinshappyopi 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Bheeda
    Jesminder is seriously pretty and adds drama to my game.
  • Options
    PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    I hate them all. >:)
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Karaoke Legends
    I really like Lobo too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Jang
    I love all of them ! (Well, except the Feng) How do I choose ?
    I played the Jang / Lobo the most lately. So one of those two.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Karaoke Legends
    Tough split, because I also keep playing Lobo and Rasoya. I love having Jang just in the game. But I've never deleted Karaoke Legends from a save, so I chose them. Everybody's awesome.
    I've only played Feng once. Pizzazz is really cool... It's like a 5 way tie tbh.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Benali
    Lately I've played my jealous alien sim who lives with Salim Benali. They've got three blue kids and Salim just became a vampire. Lots of drama ahead I think.

I also like Jangs! I have regrets because my sim killed Baako. The other families I've not played much. One of my sims had kids with Akira Kibo, but they never moved together. I want to play them all one day.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited October 2018
    Bheeda
    Jesminder is great. She's always flirting with some other sim's husband, or getting into spats with someone at the karaoke bar.

Second place would be Rayosa. Raj is to San Myshuno what Johnny Zest is to Oasis Springs. He's that neighbor that is always creeping on you -- calling you all the time, wanting to come over at any hour, bugging you about dance parties in Windenburg. Man, I go to Windenburg all the time, and I never see him over there. He just calls me about it. A great source of drama as well.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Benali
    Saleem Benali is my favorite, followed by Penny Pizzazz. I hate Jesmender Bheeda with an unreasonable amount of fury (don't know why except she's usually very nasty to my sims) so I generally kill her off after she's given birth. I also like Raj Rasoya, poor guy.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    LunaMoon48LunaMoon48 Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2018
    Lobo
    @fallenangel66 @PinkHairGuitar @citysimmer @happyopi @EdieAppleby @luimistelija @OEII1001
    Thank you all for your replies! All your gameplays sound awesome. My favourite personally is Diego Lobo - great fun to play and to mess around with from other Sims points of view. I like the Bheedas too, with their stereotypical young happy family vibe. Karaoke Legends is probably my third favourite, as they have fun personalities to play (even though Akira Kibo’s jealous trait is kinda irritating).
    I think the developers did a great job with San Myshuno, and it’s cool to hear about other people’s experiences with it!
    And for this comment - I’ll admit they all have their bad points, but it wouldn’t be much fun if they didn’t!
  • Options
    LunaMoon48LunaMoon48 Posts: 22 Member
    Lobo
    @Elisabetta
    Thanks for your comment!
    Yeah I understand why you’d say that about Jesminder, although I like that family, their sweet innocence does get on my nerves a little - but in contrast Raj Rasoya is honestly one of the worst pre-made characters I’ve ever seen. We all have our preferences, but having him and his mother as neighbours was absolutely terrible and it was so hard to build a good relationship, as they kept waking my Sims up in the night. I do feel a bit sorry for them but the day I moved my Sims out of those apartments was a great one.
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Pizzazz
    I never play townies so I decided to change things up a bit. In my latest save I am playing townies only. I find myself going back to Penny Pizzazz again and again so she must be my favorite.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Karaoke Legends
    I just think they’re neat. I’ve never had a sim be neighbours with them though.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Karaoke Legends
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Saleem Benali is my favorite, followed by Penny Pizzazz. I hate Jesmender Bheeda with an unreasonable amount of fury (don't know why except she's usually very nasty to my sims) so I generally kill her off after she's given birth. I also like Raj Rasoya, poor guy.

Lol! I like to move them into the suburbs and have Jesmender keep coming home pregnant with other people's babies. I don't hate her, but I always use her to fill up my game with babies.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Jang
    I've never played as most of these. I HAVE played Lobo, Pizzazz, the Legends and Benali, so of course I love them.

However, if there is one couple I love seeing around everywhere, its the Jang's. Baako just adds a cool vibe to whereever he goes, with those colorful clothes (which he totally rocks) and that swag in his steps. Anaya usually ends up a top notch singer, she's always hogging the karaoke machines. She's a joy to listen to (a lot better than my own low level wannabes).

The rest of them? Can't say I've dealt with them that much. In my current save, Gheeta is a mixologist so I see her all over the place (feels like it). I haven't seen Raj around much at all.

I can't say I dislike any of them, but there are some that behaves obnoxiously in some saves/situations, but not others.

IF I play any of the SM premades, I make sure to move them out of the apartements asap. Really can't stand them. Too restricted.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

LOL this^^

All of these sims either have terrible or boring lives in my current save. I think some need more tragedy...LOL
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Feng
    All of them are very minor characters in my saves, but of those extras the Feng are the most useful, whether as patrons or antagonists for my own sims.

I couldn't imagine my game without Danny Shino-Miller and Jordan Mayer from the trailers, though. I downloaded them soon as I got CL to add them to my custom townie pool that I put into each new save (I start new saves a lot).
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Feng
    They are valuable because they're hateful.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    KristaErykahKristaErykah Posts: 15 Member
    Feng
    I’ve never interacted with Lobo. Idk much about him.
  • Options
    Feng
    I lived beside Rasoya the first time I lived in San Myshuno. Him and his mom were pretty annoying. But Pizzaz is a sweetheart lol she tried seducing my son at one point.
  • Options
    Feng
    I voted the Fengs because they’re both quite intriguing. Boujee, humble, and quiet. They’re both walking enigmas and they mind their business. I love that.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Lobo
    I like the Lobo guy, I gave him a beard, new hair and clothes and he looks very awesome. He is married to Candy Behr and they have 4 cute kids 😃