Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Returning Sims in Get Famous

VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
So apparently there are 3 sims from previous games that are returning Dirk Dreamer, Holly Alto and Dustin Broke. Obviously based on the world map we've seen they don't live in the world but are possibly available in manage households. I actually haven't seen a video that shows Holly but a comment on YouTube says that she in one of Deligracy's videos.

Dirk Dreamer
https://youtu.be/DaKOEnA5qAM?t=586

Dustin Dreamer
https://youtu.be/A5eVyaXf5SE?t=834

What other sims are you hoping to see make a return in Get Famous or would like to see in future packs?

Edit: Personally I want Jessica Talon and Rafael Striker but that probablky won't happen since Jessica is a vampire.

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2018
    Saw Dustin in a video yesterday. Wow! He really let himself go! :o

I want to see the Mashugas again!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I remember always pairing up my male Sims with Jade Greenwood. I thought she was the prettiest Sim ever. :smiley: But she's not a well-known Sim, I think, so I doubt she'll ever make a comeback.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Here is Dustin Broke getting the ‘Ole xUrbanSimsx makeover 💙

https://youtu.be/NaDxNklN4Uo
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

Here is Dustin Broke getting the ‘Ole xUrbanSimsx makeover 💙

https://youtu.be/NaDxNklN4Uo

Hmm...that could help some.

I was thinking he might get better gigs if he hits the gym. Once he does make it, he needs to hire a personal trainer or life coach to keep him in check. :D
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Are they townies, or what?
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Dustin was the rebellious son of Brandi Broke in TS2, Dirk is the son of Darren Dreamer, and Holly Alto is the teenage daughter of Vita Alto

Oh hamburgers!

Yes, they are supposed to be townies that appear in the new neighborhood. My understanding is that they have some small degree of fame.
  • VittaVitta Posts: 26 Member
    > @Bubbz3388 said:
    Dustin was the rebellious son of Brandi Broke in TS2, Dirk is the son of Darren Dreamer, and Holly Alto is the teenage daughter of Vita Alto

The fact that they were romantically linked with the Pleasant sisters in The Sims 2 (Dirk-Lilith, Dustin-Angela) makes me wonder if they are returning for the nostalgia.

If not, that would be lovely to have them back in the upcoming packs.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd love to see the Pleasants or the Burbs back!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm really glad that they are doing this. I already have Darren Dreamer in my game and Brandi (Broke) Newbie as a toddler.. Had planned to grow up those kids from scratch. I'll probably delete them from that particular save game but just have them in other save games. I love it when they bring in elements from the past.
    egTcBMc.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    All the returning TS2 sims are homeless but we can move them into homes. I think I'm going to make Dustin and Holly a couple.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I think Holly might be a Young Adult in GF because she's suppose to be starting off in the actress career. Teens can't do this career.
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I think Holly might be a Young Adult in GF because she's suppose to be starting off in the actress career. Teens can't do this career.

I believe they all are YAs.
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I'm not that excited about the EP, but I do love that these Sims are returning! Especially Dustin Broke. The Brokes are one of my favourite families in TS2 :smiley: I would love to see the Pleasants return.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    The new Holly Alto looks awful.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png