Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    All of mine which show up are shared Sims, when you share them they also go into you Library. They show up in town as townies even if you delete them from the game I guess it is because they are in you library.

How is this possible? If you only have them in your Library they should NEVER be in your games at all. As far as I'm aware my main save which has only a 1/4 of all the sims I ever made in the actual game do not ever encounter any I never placed in that save myself; I have seen no other Library sims of mine invading my saves, I always have to add them in myself. I'm pretty sure this is not supposed to happen.

Are you sure you're not confusing this with the Manage Households menu and you're just not checking for these sims in the Other Households section? That is not the same thing as the game's built-in Library which serves as game storage and should never be touched by your saves unless you place your Library sims into your saves manually.

Past games if the games pool of sims ran low the AI will raid your library. It's always been like that in past games but I did not know this one did it too. LOL.

Wait, what???

So in what case would TS4 need to do that? I thought the game constantly created its own sims all the time if the sim pool was low, never invading my own library for that.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    I found a way to make parents age same as children(only YA and older) and I test it successful(age down cheat was removed)

1. ctrl+shift+c, testingcheats on, cas.fulleditmode
    2. move parents to another household
    3. put shift and chick the sim you want to change age, change sim in cas, change the age to you want
    4. finish and cas.fulleditmode off
    5. move parents to original household

Suitable to created vampire parents
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I just found out the decrease money cheat.

ctrl+shift+c, testingcheats on then type in money 1800

It works!
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    I just found out the decrease money cheat.

ctrl+shift+c, testingcheats on then type in money 1800

It works!

Yeah I use that to cheat and give sims just starting out that are supposed to be rich a million dollars at least, after using freerealestate on before choosing a house,lol!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    I found a way to make parents age same as children(only YA and older) and I test it successful(age down cheat was removed)

1. ctrl+shift+c, testingcheats on, cas.fulleditmode
    2. move parents to another household
    3. put shift and chick the sim you want to change age, change sim in cas, change the age to you want
    4. finish and cas.fulleditmode off
    5. move parents to original household

Suitable to created vampire parents

Yeah I've used that a lot,lol! I also use it to change the looks and names of townies and Maxis premade sims, though with the later I don't change their names, just their looks and clothes at times, especially since Seasons! The premade ones always come over to greet my new Sims wearing some of the weirdest things for outerwear, both hot weather and cold weather clothes! And they all wear turbans as winter hats, although seeing as the winter hats don't cover their ears, and the turbans do, I see why they would be preferred,lol!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Yeah I've used that a lot,lol! I also use it to change the looks and names of townies and Maxis premade sims, though with the later I don't change their names, just their looks and clothes at times, especially since Seasons! The premade ones always come over to greet my new Sims wearing some of the weirdest things for outerwear, both hot weather and cold weather clothes! And they all wear turbans as winter hats, although seeing as the winter hats don't cover their ears, and the turbans do, I see why they would be preferred,lol!
    I remember change names and looks don't need CAS cheat
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Want your sims focused? Have them listen to the New Age music channel.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Want your sims focused? Have them listen to the New Age music channel.

Things like this are so much easier with the earphones in the Fitness Stuff Pack... can do the task wherever and not stop listening
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Apparently, giving gifts counts as trick-or-treating.
    Selling fruit from the money tree counts towards the "having a house worth..." of the Mansion Baron aspiration.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    did you know that some cheats don't work anymore... like the pregnancy cheat don't
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    You can actually "feed a bite" BUT only in one type of table.

mOt3Q6C.png
  • wgu394wgu394 Posts: 45 Member
    That's strange, I have two sims extremely in love that can "feed a bite" at home lot.
    "All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination." Earl Nightingale
    It could depend on the relationship level?

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I think that relationship level has a baring on the interaction becoming active.
    "All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination." Earl Nightingale
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    I found this interaction only when they sit next to each other, never when they sit face to face. :/
    It must be because I seat my sims for meals at the table next to each other and kids across the table from the couple.
    I've discovered a good way of cranking up the comedy skill with my goofball couple.

Get one of them playful and tell jokes on the microphone; the other sim will watch and become playful so keep alternating them.
  • Workingmum8Workingmum8 Posts: 37 Member
    I just discovered that there's an entrance ti the forgotten grotto behind the Landgraab's house, as well as at the park.
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    I didn’t know that pet toys can be chewed out.
    14wt9nl.jpg
    jfvwio.jpg
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    ^^^ How did you stumble across that @Airakale ?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    February11 wrote: »

I was trying to add all color swatches of the toys at that time cuz I am a total collecting freak lol.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Airakale wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »

I was trying to add all color swatches of the toys at that time cuz I am a total collecting freak lol.

Okay, I was just wondering how you found that, I've never seen that before. Thanks for that :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
    The "feed a bite" interaction came with the dine out pack and can be used with significant others

@SimsAddict_244 @wgu394

"wahoo" - aquaman
    Another 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of information...

Sims are very good at caring for babies autonomously. I rarely had to intervene when a baby began crying. If you have seasons and play on long lifespan, the calendar tells you which day to age the baby up. By this day, the parents will have a respectable parenting skill. In my game, both parents and grandparents have maxed the parenting skill while the child is still a young toddler and this helps. And the best bit is, I hardly did a thing!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top