Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC clothes??

I downloaded the game 2 days ago, it worked great. downloaded a bunch of mods, played a bit on a family and all the mods seems to work fine, I want to do a medieval challenge too, so I got recolor for baby bottles, plates and things you can boy like potty and toys and such. Everything seems to work perfect. Until I was going to create my medieval sims. NO CC clothes in there. NOT ONE.Between the ages, different wears/formal, undies etc) and the 2 genders, I must have downloaded hundreds. Some are just recolors and some are new meshes. I did this before too and some failed, but the majority worked fine. Why is NOONE showing up? I checked the Cc list in game and it doesn't show up there either, not sure if clothes ar supposed too.

The clothes are in my mods folder along with everything else. And all other stuff, whether it's recolor, new items or game overrider, it works perfectly. So why isn't my clothes show up. I can't to a medival story with my peeps in modern clothing. If anyone know what I have done wrong and how to fix it, I would be super greatfull.

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I don't know are you sure you unzipped the files and put them all in the Downloads folder? Did you use the Sim2 Clean Installer to make sure the meshes were included with the recolors and vice versa?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    What do you mean the Sim 2 Clean installer?
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited October 2018
    What do you mean the Sim 2 Clean installer?
    Hello @Dida_Quickswitch
    @Cinebar spoke about this program shared by RIP Mootilda at Modthesims2, to help you to check your custom content easily.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Thanks @Simsophonique, I shouldn't take for granted everyone would know about that installer and or how to use it. I forget we have many new players who haven't played TS2 before.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Cinebar : It doesn't bother me at all to take over you about the Sims2PackInstaller as I was free I self allow me to care of. We are here to assist each others.
    I am in the middle. I am years aware of the technical things about the sims 2 , I am a decorator but I have not played it for years.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    I got it figured out. I had just installed the clothes in the wrong folder.
    I got it figured out. I had just installed the clothes in the wrong folder.

Good to know. Have fun!