Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Expansion/Pack would you like to see soon?

13...Next

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    With Get Famous coming out, the pack I'm really wanting is a magic pack with witches/wizards. It doesn't have to be an EP i'd settle for a GP like the vampires one. If not that then definitely a University pack. I'd also settle for a really awesome patch that fixes some issues in the game. In fact I think I'd like to see some bugs fixed before another pack comes out.

I started making a list and it was getting too big or slightly off topic to list out here. Though I know I'm not alone in wanting them in the game. Let's just say there are many things I want/miss and hope to see make a comeback to the game.

WbUrFQm.png
  • YazzpYazzp Posts: 9 New Member
    Personally I would love to see a) A witches and werewolves GP where witches gain the magic skill and the werewolves would be like the dogs from cats and dogs but a little larger b) A university EP as in ts3 it was my favourite but i unfortunately cn't play it anymore because there is an issue with it not showing up in my launcher so i would love a chance to play it again!
  • Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    Witches and a romance pack
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, I just thought: if hotels got their own GP like restaurants, our sims could own a motel/hotel and work a bunch of hospitality jobs. Maybe include a new skill or two involving hospitality

The downside is that future vacation packs will never have their own hotels, although I suppose Maxis can just place some empty lots and upload some premade hotels (including ones for OR and JA)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • runtmcruntmc Posts: 9 New Member
    Honestly, would've loved to have seen University BEFORE Get Famous. But I definitely want University next - that was absolutely my favorite pack in 1, 2 & 3. I wouldn't mind Witches, Werewolves, etc but I just never played with them before.
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Beach/Tropical and Farming
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    I'd like to see a Makin' Magic type of EP with Witches/Warlocks and maybe a Magic School (Would probably have to have University installed before?), a Beach / Tropical pack.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    My sims games will never feel complete without University. Beyond that I really want a tropical world, vacation or otherwise. Lastly, I want a world that resembles the U.S. south, like Savannah or New Orleans. Although I dont actually play occult sims, I would buy a witch pack in an instant if they had a New Orleans type world!
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would love if Sims 4 would have these things:
    Zoos
    Aquirums
    Farming
    Amusement parks
    More careers
    More things to do with Kids and teens
    More animals
    Horror movie and Real life murderers
    Mysteries
    Owning a pet store
    More family themes
    All kinds of new things we haven't had in the sims series before
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I’ve been wanting some school-related content, so perhaps a school or a University pack (with a variety of school-related options).

I’m up for new supernaturals as well, and more content for the younger stages of toddlers, children, and teens.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I would like to see a University or Island Paradise expansion pack myself.
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    I doubt they'd do this because the Sims 4 just doesn't seem to have as much potential for fantasy & historical gameplay as Sims 4 did, and it seems like most of the community prefers more modern/realistic gameplay, but I'd love some sort of 'Get Medieval' or 'Enchanted' expansion pack or even game pack. Basically Dragon Valley meets Supernatural meets Sims Medieval. Like, in my mind it could be a destination world that sims could access through some sort of time portal.

Oh, and University. Always.
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    I want worlds with more interaction options like skate ramps, parks & other hangout places that aren’t lots but part of the neighborhoods.
  • NatachaNatacha Posts: 64 Member
    University ! :)
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited November 2018
    I’m gonna try to be as realistic as possible on only mentioning potential or possible theme of expansion packs that may come on the near future. So there it is;

Farming EP - be able to own farming business, harvestable animals, bigger size lots, a country side world, new crops, and off-the-grid living.

Hobbies EP - recreational activities, sports, soccer, golf, marathon race, arcades, pool volleyball, pool stuff, billiards, new musical instruments, new *venues, new skills and talents, rapping, hip hop dance, more after school activities. And more of these stuffs that can fill a whole proper expansion.

University - Huge education overhaul, school campus, bunkbeds, proms, active teaching career for all ages (nursery, elementary, junior/senior, and college), laptops, frisbees, skateboards and typical side activities for students.

Tropical Island Pack - would share soma of th great elements from IP from TS3 since those features are a *must. Ocean swimming, hotel-resort system, sunburns, tanning, beach activities, lounge chairs, fire walk, island dance, hawaiian culture and traditions, and anything *new or unique that would be perfect for this theme
    y'all got bread?
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I agree with everything suggested. I particularly want supernatural (werewolves and witches esp.) and university (and possibly school?) and more holiday destinations (tropical island) would be great too. I would also love a romance/wedding themed pack and more development of the relationship system, as well as babies, teens and elders.
  • MrsPeasmashMrsPeasmash Posts: 1 New Member
    I like the idea that TheIntrovertSimmer had about a Farming EP. I grew up on a farm and would love to be able to have an expansion focused on farming. They kind of touched on it in The Sims 3 Pets expansion, having a horse style ranch, even the world that was released with that expansion had a "farm life" kind of feel but I'd love them to go deeper with this.

More crops, i.e, corn, grass hay, grass silage, wheat, alfalfa hay, oats, and so much more. There could be three different types of farms, one for crops where sims would have to harvest so much and sell to marketplaces or private sales to sim families or to other farms. Would be a great time to add vehicles as there can be trucks that you can fill up with your crops to take to market. Crops can also tie into the seasons. Raising summertime crops during the winter and selling them would fetch a higher price and vice versa for plants grown in winter that are sold in the summertime. There can also be holidays set in each season for crop harvesting.

Another farm type could be animal farms, where the sims raise different types of animals again, to take to market or sell to other farms or families. Instead of taking an animal to the burger joint to put eloquently, The Sims can just "harvest" the ingredients from the animals, kind of like the crops. Animals would just take longer to get to the point they'd need to be to harvest. Farm animals could also be like cats and dogs and have a lifespan set in options. Could also have horses that can corral or be used "check on" animals, there can be a secondary to the vet profession to be able to care for large animals versus small animals, and be able to train dogs to guard or protect the animals.

And lastly, a dairy farm. Be able to raise different breeds of dairy cows or goats even! Then be able to create all kinds of milk products and with the combination of different animals and crops, there's PLENTY of room to expand on all the great recipes we already have.

Anyways, I've obviously had time to think about this but would really truly love to see something like this in a game I love.
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2018
    Farming/ horses (equestrian stuff)
    Witches and magicians/ other supernaturals such as fairies and werewolves.
    And an expansion that involves more adventure and "exploring" areas that let you have the option to choose your adventure, maybe caves we can go into and choose a direction and find a lot of items that would be useful for something new like trading or crafting and it always plays out a little differently and randomly.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited November 2018
    University/Education & Hobbies!! and a beach vacation pack

My game won't be complete until I have University
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Roxena92Roxena92 Posts: 16 Member
    edited November 2018
    *Farming would be amazing: to have chickens for eggs, cows for milk, sheep for fur to keep you warm in the winter, pigs for some type of bacon(maybe like the dog's gold poop, but bacon instead LOL), horses for fun
    *I don't know about other simmers, but me personally...i'd love to see other types of crafts. For example: a sim that can crochet, do things with clay and be able to sell them(to have it be a skill, like the flower arranging or the gardening skill)
    *3D print(would be funny to 3D print another sim and actually get added to the household)
    *I know it may or may not hit too close to home for some simmers, but to have elders in wheelchairs or in one of those electric chairs that go down the staircase
    *If there could somehow be a new implemented way to NOT die, but to have some sort of "accident"...it would be kinda funny to have the sim stumble on the top of the stairs and animate falling down all the way and get crutches or a cast or some kind. Maybe kids and teens could come back from school every once in a while with a cast and crutches because they fell at school(something like that)

Would be great to see all of these incorporated into the game somehow(even if it's a few of them) if not then i'm just putting these ideas out there :smile::heart:
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Something school related and something beach/island living related (with mermaids).
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming
    a256aFi.gif
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    University is due now! Haven't they been dropping hints all over the place?
    edited December 2018
    Farming

I would die for that before university. I just can’t wait to raise chickens, horses, cows, and sheeps and my sims to live a hardcore off the grid living in my game.

And I also wish the world would resemble south east asian regions with like vietnam and the philippines.
    y'all got bread?
    I would love if Sims 4 would have these things:
    Zoos
    Aquirums
    Farming
    Amusement parks
    More careers
    More things to do with Kids and teens
    More animals
    Horror movie and Real life murderers
    Mysteries