Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty and the Geek

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh I thought sign ups we're closed. XD I can still play but I didn't realize it was Sims 3. :3 I have the base game and have only played a few hours so far so I don't know it to well to create a character.

I can send you a tutorial on how to make good looking faces. :)

http://modthesims.info/t/450276

Here you go. Here you all go. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Applications sent. :smiley:
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    One thing I don't understand yet is how to write the introduction to the chosen Partner, how should I write it?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand yet is how to write the introduction to the chosen Partner, how should I write it?

I watched that part in the video Alleen posted to help me. :D
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

I wrote it before I watched and then realized how badly I'd written it XD
    oh
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'll have to watch the video. it wouldn't load. I'm getting ready to make the sims right now.
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »

I wrote it before I watched and then realized how badly I'd written it XD

I'm sure you didn't write badly, I only wrote a shortish thing and Alleen said it was fine. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I got 6/11 pairs of sims... :smiley: But I'm still busy with the venue... There are enough rooms for everyone... I think... ;)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    You have email darling Alleen.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I doubt I'll get to it before Friday. Sorry...last weekend was a bust for me. I got nothing done and slept a lot and had vertigo and headaches back and forth. (Note to self and to my daughter and my husband: when this happens, tell me to take migraine meds instead of silly things that I know won't work. :D ) Now I've got my p/t job for my sis and jobs and kid stuff and RL. I'll be thinking about characters and such, though.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Gods yes. Take the meds and lie down and let the vertigo pass. Or.. maybe sit up leaned against some sturdy seat. I forget which you're supposed to do. I hate vertigo .>.<
    Just an update about the venue... It's finally coming along... Just the interior...

And I got 7/11 beauties and geeks... ;)
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I might not get to it before sunday. I have some ideas though.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

It's fine... I'm still busy with the venue and then I still need to create sims for others.. ;)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Gods yes. Take the meds and lie down and let the vertigo pass. Or.. maybe sit up leaned against some sturdy seat. I forget which you're supposed to do. I hate vertigo .>.<

This vertigo is actually a vestibular migraine, which is never heard of before. I get them sometimes. I didn’t know it until I talked to an ENT and had some tests done. (He also thinks I might have Ménière’s disease, but I don’t trust that right now.) Basically, it lasted from Saturday morning ‘til Monday night. Sometimes I had a headache, but the vertigo would lessen. Then the headache would go away and the vertigo would come back. For me, trying to sleep it off is the best solution. It’s the first time I’ve actually had that happen where it went back and forth, though. . Anyway, it’s gone now and I’ll remember to take my over-the-counter migraine meds next time. I’m jus thappy to be back to normal. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I'd be happy to! Glad you're better. :)
    Ooooh, I'm starting to get excited about this show... The 12 bedrooms are furnished now... Just the rest of the house... ;)
    And then the choosing of your partners... That's going to be fun.... >:)
    Still 7/11 sims... ;)
    I hope I do okay. :3
    Aww you will... :smiley:
    edited October 2018
    I have put this on the first page. :smiley:

Introduction:

This is how the show will work from start to end…

1. Your first episode will be the House Tour.
    2. When I got all the housemates Choosing of the partners will start.
    3. Please don’t post any pictures of your sims on the thread. I don’t want anyone to know who your sim is or how they look.
    4. If they are on the exchange, it’s okay but please guys and girls I don’t want anyone to go look there for the other people sims. If you did keep it to yourself.
    5. One of the guys will start first to introduce him to the girls. If you want it to be your sim, just PM me. First come first serve. Don’t say on the thread.
    6. Then I will put a picture up on the thread without saying whose sim it is with their introduction. Here I also don’t want you to admit it’s your sim. Only on the end after choosing partners, I will reveal whose sim is whose…
    7. Now the girls can start choosing the guy. If your girl sim wants to be partnered with this guy, PM me. Also first come first serve.
    8. Then I will put a picture of the couple up on the thread.
    9. Then it’s the girls’ turn. If you want your girl to be the first PM me.
    10. And it will go the same way as the guys.
    11. The last two remaining sims will automatically be partners.
    12. After choosing your sims’ partners I will reveal whose sim is whose and you can choose rooms according to the order the choosing went. If your sim went first they will be able to choose their room first.
    13. Then there will be challenges and the winners will be able to send any other couple to the elimination room that is not saved. You are saved if you or your partner win a challenge.
    14. If you and your partner win both challenges you will be able to choose two couples to send to the elimination room.
    15. The couples will get 3 questions and a tiebreaker question each about what they have learned through the challenges.
    16. Sometimes there will be challenges together as a couple or mostly separately. Guys will do a challenge and the girls will do a challenge.
    17. The winners’ partners are automatically saved from elimination.
    18. Then I will create a Nomination PM Chat where the winners and their partners will decide who they want to send to the elimination room.
    19. After they have decided, the winners will reveal on the thread who did they chose.
    20. Then I will create an Elimination PM Chat where the eliminates will choose a number between 1 and 6
    21. After everyone chosen a number I will put the questions on the chat plus the tiebreaker Question.
    22. You will only answer the questions you have chosen and the tiebreaker question.
    23. I will reveal the results and the couple that needs to go home in the episode that will follow after everyone answered their questions and tiebreaker.
    24. After the episode, there will be another challenge, nomination, elimination.
    25. This will go on until the last 3 couples.
    26. The winner of the challenge will be automatically in the Final 2.
    27. The other 2 couples will go to the Elimination room and the loser couple will go home.
    28. The final two couples will spend their time together knowing each other. Each contestant will decide how they want to spend the day with their partner.
    29. After that the final night they will go to the elimination room where they will get questions about their partner. The couple that knows the most of their partner will win and get the $250 000.

WOOT and have FUN!!!

[/quote]

edited October 2018
    Wow that was a read and a half. Sounds interesting. :) I look forward to learning!
    This is the first season, so we all have to learn... ;)
    Oh yay! I'm only slightly at a disadvantage then ^^ these new interactive games I've discovered (new to me) seem really fun!
    I'm finished with the venue and I've created the host... Tomorrow I will start taking pictures for the House Tour... And then I will start downloading your sims and create some others... Woot... We can almost start... Maybe before the end of next week... :p