Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

12346...Next

Comments

• Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited May 2016
    I spent several hours scouring the gallery looking for exactly the right house and couldn't find it so I am hoping one of you wonderful people can build it for me!!

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Wishonmeh05

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Mid-century Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 30 (it will be placed on Avarice Acres in Newcrest)

Number of bedrooms: at least 3

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master bedroom: blues, teen girl bedroom: purples, other bedroom(s) neutral

Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2: 1/2 bath on main floor, master suite, one additional bath on second floor, one bath in basement

Favorite color schemes; blues, purples, teal, gray

Colors you dislike: yellow, bright green, orange

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? backyard oasis (pool, hot tub, outdoor eating), must have a basement with a small home gym including yoga area and an empty room for later use, must have a home office on first floor, all bedrooms on second floor, living/dining/kitchen open concept

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if builder needs clarification on anything
    Post edited by Wishonmeh05 on
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hello DNA Team, please check your e-mail I sent you all a new side project if you are all still interested. Sorry it took so long but now that school is finished for the semester I do have more time on my hands
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, 3 new gorgeous homes!!!!! Awesome work @romagi1, @soocoolsim and @Glenkarri. Love, love, love all 3 of them!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    flstrider wrote: »
    Hello DNA Team, please check your e-mail I sent you all a new side project if you are all still interested. Sorry it took so long but now that school is finished for the semester I do have more time on my hands

@flstrider, I downloaded your world and it looks fabulous! I'm excited for us to start working on this team project.
  • LuxanaLuxana Posts: 42 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »

I wanted to thank you here again, I'm so happy with the lot, it turned out so ...fabulous <3!

@DNARequestTeam Thank you as well for making such awesome requests possible :p It was so much worth the wait.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Luxana wrote: »

I wanted to thank you here again, I'm so happy with the lot, it turned out so ...fabulous <3!

@DNARequestTeam Thank you as well for making such awesome requests possible :p It was so much worth the wait.

It has been a real pleasure to build for you, it was a lot of fun, I am so thrilled you like it so much..........you have fun and get that Challenge underway. :p
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Claim this one next

Date: April 23, 2016
    Username: DivaEvie07
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern or Wooden Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

DivaEvie07 please check in at my building Thread :smile:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
  • leilanileilani Posts: 3 New Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Leilani
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims #
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and Town Life, Movie Stuff, and High End Loft
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I wanna say limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: Well I have 11 sims and I plan on expanding, Im doing a mix up of a bunch of challenges but heres the catch. I want more than one house on the lot. If that makes any sense. Im doing the polgamy + 100 baby + legacy challenge (I have alot of time on my hands).
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I do need a nursery but only in the main house.
    Number of bathrooms: It doesnt matter
    Favorite color schemes: Dark and light colors that go well together
    Colors you dislike: None really
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? You can if you would like I feel like with my request it would be asking waay to much lol.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all the store content.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Im debating on if I am moving the family but we currently live in Appaloosa Plains, i might move to Aurora Skies or a custom world from sim realty soon
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a small garden and maybe a pool? I would like a courtyard like a general area between all the houses but i would still need a place for the kids to play
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes lol
    Additional instructions?
    For the actual number of houses I was thinking three houses (techinally four). I'll explain. Currently there is 3 supernatural parents in my house so all of my kids are either Faeries, Genies, or Vampires. My vampire children and husband have their own apartment (I literally followed an apartment plan) In the basement and I decorated the rooms based on who sleeps there. For instance the Genie and Faerie share the master bedroom and it has influences of both of them but the rest of house is kind of simple. There isnt a really strong theme besides like how a normal house would be decorated. The Vampire Lair apartment basement whatever is decorated kind of cliche with dark blood reds as wel as brick accent walls. This is alot and I feel like I shouldn't even request a thing but closed mouths dont get fed right?
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary I would claim this next!

Date: May 1, 2016
    Username: SBJuthberg
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Graveyard/WA crypt(s) for Custom World, Legacy Island 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SBJuthberg, I have some questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    flstrider wrote: »

Will do! Congrats on finishing your semester! :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    Claim this one next

Date: April 23, 2016
    Username: DivaEvie07
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern or Wooden Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

DivaEvie07 please check in at my building Thread :smile:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary I would claim this next!

Date: May 1, 2016
    Username: SBJuthberg
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Graveyard/WA crypt(s) for Custom World, Legacy Island 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SBJuthberg, I have some questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2016
    @Wishonmeh05 and @Leilani Hi! You've arrived just in time for moving day, so I've forwarded your requests to our new June thread. If you need to make any changes to your requests you may do so by editing your original post up until your request is claimed by one of our team members. Please leave a message for me on our June thread notifying me of the change. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our May thread is now closed. Please join us on our June thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    @DNARequestTeam good afternoon I have a question I am playing a sims 4 save file and would like all those sims converted to sims 3 sims I'm just wondering what is the max amount of sims I can request in one request I have almost 27 sims I would like to have re created thank you
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @DNARequestTeam good afternoon I have a question I am playing a sims 4 save file and would like all those sims converted to sims 3 sims I'm just wondering what is the max amount of sims I can request in one request I have almost 27 sims I would like to have re created thank you

@xnicholas12, I have moved your question to the Oct. thread.
    ~CLOSED~
    Our May thread is now closed. Please join us on our June thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Username: Springfairy556
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Medieval themed Bar
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All except sweet treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 25 x 15
    Public restrooms? Ladies restrooms and mens restrooms, bar area
    Favorite color schemes: browns, tans, reds and greesn
    Colors you dislike: neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? absolutely
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: All items can be used except for Gold Edition of Dragon Valley, and any items from Midnight Hollow.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: It will be in a custom world called praaven: http://modthesims.info/t/488232
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? No modern day appliances please.Also, for lighting could we use some sort of candle looking lights or fire places.The world takes place in the early 1100s
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if the builder finds it necessary =)
    Additional instructions?: Would like to please have a medieval bar and inn built, would like it two stories please, with the bar and entertainment on the bottom and on second floor, bedrooms for patrons to sleep.

Below is a inspiration picture of the style/color of the world:
    https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44585394_179140446343549_3807144511088361472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e07ca6e14a8ba0bba79bb70c99f2a69f&oe=5C4155C7
    This is one of the lots in the world, but the floor is semi broken, so I'm hoping to have a lot built so I can replace this lot with it.Thanks in advance! If any more info is needed,please let me know.^_^