June 26 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Gallery today. Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

Hiring specific sims as employees?

ItsKiteyyItsKiteyy Posts: 118 Member
I have just opened up my own bakery and I want my sim's best friend to be an employee but she isn't on the list.

How can I make her an employee?

Comments

• ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 199 Member
    edited October 2018
    There is a step by step tutorial here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889921/tutorial-on-how-to-hire-your-own-sims-you-made-to-work-in-your-restaurant
    I know this is for a restaurant but I believe it applies for all shop and restaurant type lots.
    :smile:
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 204 Member
    Just thought it would be easier to use this thread. When you place a bakery or shop in a world how can I get there to be workers there for me to visit the place?
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 199 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Leahmiller2006 if it is the prebuilt stores in game then someone should be there but if you are talking about the ones from the gallery or your own, your sim will have to buy the store, hire sims and then sell it. The next time you go back those sims should be running the store for you. This also works for restaurants too.
    Hope this helps you :)
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 204 Member
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    @Leahmiller2006 if it is the prebuilt stores in game then someone should be there but if you are talking about the ones from the gallery or your own, your sim will have to buy the store, hire sims and then sell it. The next time you go back those sims should be running the store for you. This also works for restaurants too.
    Hope this helps you :)

Thank you, I will try this.
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014