Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MikeInside Main Tutorials Link

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
Because so many of us can't connect to MikeInside tutorials of about just anything we could ever ask about building or something else here is the main Link to MikeInside, bookmarking this myself if I need a refresher (and I do, often) hope this helps anyone who couldn't get to MikeInsde main site tutorials used to help build etc. in TS2. Many step by step instructions even for pros who have forgotten some things.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080903112151/http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com:80/index.html
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Thanks so much for posting this! This is going to be sooo useful, and soon. Like the basements one you put up a while ago. As always you're the one who connects us to the much needed hidden gems. Thank you.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Wasn't that you who put up the basement link? I'm just posting this here for everyone because it has the main page I had to dig around and find and more than basement. But I think the main credit goes to you for posting the basement link or a roof link or something, and I remembered the also had a main page/home page somewhere and finally got one to load and I know so many others were having trouble finding some other stuff MikeInside had posted about from the main index.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    It's a team effort, all of us helping one another, enabling all to fully enjoy the best game in the series.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It's a team effort, all of us helping one another, enabling all to fully enjoy the best game in the series.

I owe you a big one because remember you posted a link and by following that link here I was able to find the actual Index to all their other stuff/tutorials. :)