Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hypothetical university pack speculation

so i was thinking at some point, they will eventually make a university pack, so i wanted to ask what do you think it would be like when it comes out

i think that dorms will be handled like apartments meaning you cant just walk room to room without a loading screen, classes might be rabbitholes though some could be playable like in get to work. maybe there's campus jobs that are like the jobs get to work as well?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2018
    If they do this, I hope they handle the dorm rooms as they did in Sims 3. I DO NOT want to see any loading screens inside the dorm itself.
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    I want bunk beds !
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    If they do this, I hope they handle the dorm rooms as they did in Sims 3. I DO NOT want to see any loading screens inside the dorm itself.

i Prefer the sims 2 Approach
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    There is an entire Speculation & Rumor subforum that might be to your liking.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member

I agree.
    However, I would go for a TS2 approach if it allowed me to bring in up to 8 of my own sims and also have access to a whole bunch of dormies in the same building. I doubt I would ever bring 8, more like 3-4, but I would like to have more than 8 sims/dormies in a building and that will probably mean hiding some of the dormies. TS2 Uni could have 16 sims in a dorm, I believe.

It will probably be just like City Living though.
    Dorm rooms will be like apartments and students will come out to hangout in the public areas and you will get a loading screen to visit another student's room.

It will be horrible for me if we can't build our own dorms like we could in TS2 and TS3.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

I agree.
    However, I would go for a TS2 approach if it allowed me to bring in up to 8 of my own sims and also have access to a whole bunch of dormies in the same building. I doubt I would ever bring 8, more like 3-4, but I would like to have more than 8 sims/dormies in a building and that will probably mean hiding some of the dormies. TS2 Uni could have 16 sims in a dorm, I believe.

It will probably be just like City Living though.
    Dorm rooms will be like apartments and students will come out to hangout in the public areas and you will get a loading screen to visit another student's room.

It will be horrible for me if we can't build our own dorms like we could in TS2 and TS3.

hey unlike apartments they would work using sims 2 approach
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    We better be able to attend classes with our Sim that’s all I’m saying...😡
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• pkstracypkstracy Posts: 12 New Member
    I want a go to school one for like kids and teens and yes university
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    I think it will be handled like in TS2.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I would like it to be a mix of features from TS2 Uni (which I still love to this day) and TS3 University Life.