Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    So excited for the new pack. Loving the hair, clothes, furniture, and all the build stuff. Can't wait to build, play dress up, and have fun with it. :)

its not even out yet and the complaining started about how small the world is.

I saw that. I'm just happy to be getting a new world. It's somewhere new to build. I'm happy with that.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    PLEASE< PLEASE, PLEASE let us be able to use the Gibson Hairstyle for "normal" sims.. because I want my Julia Odgen sim to have that hairstyle

Which hair??

If she means the one in her screenshot, that hair is awesome! Very good for medieval wear!

You can use it for regular sims. :)

no sim is completley regular. they all have their only little qirks and pesonalities.

I agree! Normal/Regular is boring anyway. :p Yay for quirks!

no one is normal..

Normal is overrated. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Hello, all. I was able to update an old chapter that I wrote, seeing that I wasn't satisfied with it. It now comes with better writing and more screenshots. :)

Short Story - The Protege

UZImMcX.png
    pronterus wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    You actually did it! Ooo this will be fun!

It's the result of wanting to play more DnD with my friends :lol:

Vampires and Crypts, ahaha! That is excellent :) I’ve been introduced to D&D by some simlit buddies and I’m absolutely loving it!

/wave D&D pal! :D

@Shadami @Karilan @Munterbacon

Speaking of D&D, I created my half-elf bard and used some shots for Roll20 when I play with friends :lol: This is Azaki Amasticia, a half-elf bard who's a gifted actor but incredibly bigoted towards half-orcs/orcs... until one day he starts adventuring with a half-orc cleric :lol:
    0lBM3VY.png
    r4LEqTQ.png
    And since he's a glamour bard, he's got his own glamour version when he activates Mantle of Glamour
    m4ZAcnU.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Vampires and Crypts, ahaha! That is excellent :) I’ve been introduced to D&D by some simlit buddies and I’m absolutely loving it!

Speaking of D&D, I created my half-elf bard and used some shots for Roll20 when I play with friends :lol: This is Azaki Amasticia, a half-elf bard who's a gifted actor but incredibly bigoted towards half-orcs/orcs... until one day he starts adventuring with a half-orc cleric :lol:
    0lBM3VY.png
    r4LEqTQ.png
    And since he's a glamour bard, he's got his own glamour version when he activates Mantle of Glamour
    m4ZAcnU.png

That's amazing. And he's gorgeous xD I can only imagine the fun to be had with that party.

0lBM3VY.png
    r4LEqTQ.png
    m4ZAcnU.png

That's amazing. And he's gorgeous xD I can only imagine the fun to be had with that party.

There's this one time when we were in a cave and ran into some intellect devourers. Our party manages to defeat 3 of them at the cost of our elf ranger going catatonic. Then it came down to the last one which was attacking our half-orc cleric named Ohr.

DM: Bard, your turn.
    Me: I shout from behind the party to insult the monster with Vicious Mockery!
    *whole party laughs*
    DM: Awesome. How do you insult the monster?
    Me: Azaki, seeing the creature go after his half-orc ally's brain quips, "You're going to devour that? But orcs have no intellect, you'll starve to death!"
    Ohr: WAS THAT INSULT DIRECTED AT ME OR AT THE MONSTER?
    *monster fails wisdom save*
    DM: The intellect devourer takes one look at you and then at the half-orc. It seems confused if you were insulting it or your half-orc friend, so it explodes from mental stress. Congrats guys, you defeated all of them.
    edited October 2018
    Viscious mockery is the best! XD we had a bard (I think he was a tiefling) and a sorceress kender who only attacked with viscious mockery. And we spent one bandit camo just yelling insults about their sizes. I wish the campaign hadn't broken up cause the Dom lost internet. XD I've got two sessions recorded somewhere. Ah they were so much fun.

Poor ohr :p
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    That's awesome! @pronterus

My character is a Wild Magic Sorcerer, which has already caused some LOL moments in the campaign with my failed Wild Magic rolls. The very first fail my 20-year-old dude aged down to a moody 13-year-old teenager. So far, I have yet to be turned into a potted-plant though.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

My character is a Wild Magic Sorcerer, which has already caused some LOL moments in the campaign with my failed Wild Magic rolls. The very first fail my 20-year-old dude aged down to a moody 13-year-old teenager. So far, I have yet to be turned into a potted-plant though.

@Munterbacon Gotta love Wild Magic :)) The Sorceress in our campaign used Wild Magic once and summoned this weird clock-like creature from another dimension, causing chaos at the village where we were staying, and the other time, everyone started speaking in random languages :lol:
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hello all, I'm back (again)

Talking about D&D I wish I had friend to play D&D. I love watching D&D stream on twitch but it's not really popular over here.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

@Munterbacon Gotta love Wild Magic :)) The Sorceress in our campaign used Wild Magic once and summoned this weird clock-like creature from another dimension, causing chaos at the village where we were staying, and the other time, everyone started speaking in random languages :lol:

Ahaha! That's amazing!!! Currently, my guy can't get drunk for 17 days, but we're stuck out in the middle of the jungle so probably won't get a chance to challenge the biggest dude in a tavern to a drinking contest! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited October 2018

Ahaha! That's amazing!!! Currently, my guy can't get drunk for 17 days, but we're stuck out in the middle of the jungle so probably won't get a chance to challenge the biggest dude in a tavern to a drinking contest! :D

My kender is a wild magic sorceress xD so far nothing insane has happened with the magic because she's to busy unknowingly pickpocketing everyone and yelling insults at people.
    Also she doesn't know the meaning of flee from combat. So she gets into alot of fights. And has a button collection from those she kills.
    Oh and the Dm gave her an egotistical ring that craves blood.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I really do love that we JUST fixed your age issue so you can go in taverns and the very next day your wild magic prevents you from being drunk. We are eagerly awaiting the day you become a potted plant and become one with the jungle!

My kender is a wild magic sorceress xD so far nothing insane has happened with the magic because she's to busy unknowingly pickpocketing everyone and yelling insults at people.
    Also she doesn't know the meaning of flee from combat. So she gets into alot of fights. And has a button collection from those she kills.
    Oh and the Dm gave her an egotistical ring that craves blood.

Oh gosh, that sounds deadly! Our DM gave our very humble paladin a sword that made him crave gold. That was an entertaining struggle (for the rest of us) until he threw it away. Well, tried to throw it away. Rolled a 1 and walked away like nothing happened. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    D&D does sound interesting.. but I would have to play it at first with strangers- and that's hard to try to find people to meet with..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    D&D does sound interesting.. but I would have to play it at first with strangers- and that's hard to try to find people to meet with..

I’m still a bit too timid to find a group at our local game shop but there are a number of online communities that are friendly to new players. It’s easy to find enough people online versus finding people locally who are open to playing with strangers. Our group uses a site called Roll20.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    AkramA wrote: »

Talking about D&D I wish I had friend to play D&D. I love watching D&D stream on twitch but it's not really popular over here.

@AkramA !!!! Hi.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Know the feeling. Never heard of it before this year.

We have a D&D club at my erm, I'll call it a school so I don't have to explain it, but it's slightly different. I mean, we have a club for most things so not surprising. Two of my friends run the anime club. xD Yeah...not my thing.. :lol:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Know the feeling. Never heard of it before this year.

We have a D&D club at my erm, I'll call it a school so I don't have to explain it, but it's slightly different. I mean, we have a club for most things so not surprising. Two of my friends run the anime club. xD Yeah...not my thing.. :lol:

its morning again. whats a erm? i have 20 minutes til adulting. so can't look it up.
    still here
    6adMCGP.gif
    Here's the bank I just made
    bank
    wE1ZMWZ.png

bank roof
    KzOafTV.png

(but I noticed w/o the roof it's a T shaped
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hey how would I explain the Calientes sisters have magic powers? (Not that's it important at this stage of the story)
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hey how would I explain the Calientes sisters have magic powers? (Not that's it important at this stage of the story)

What if it were genetic? Like if they came from a long line of brujas?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    I need an idea of why (character) would want to rob a "place of business" and it has to do with revenge(?)
    6adMCGP.gif
    CathyTea wrote: »

That could explain why (Leah) gets it..in the Swansons when I get to Gen 6
    6adMCGP.gif
    CathyTea wrote: »

That could explain why (Leah) gets it..in the Swansons when I get to Gen 6

That's what I was thinking!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top