Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of the homes are very nice! @squirrelwithacup :) Very nice exterior design of your latest home! The yellow flower box windows and yellow flowers along the front edges of the patio look very pretty and sunny! Nice outdoors living sitting area on the front patio, for Sims to chat in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and blue colour scheme of the living room looks very nice, and wallpaper gives a very nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating near the fire. The plants are nice touches either sides of the fireplace, and the leafy patterned curtains look nice. The suflowers are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice kitchen and dining room. The dishrack, saucepans, hanging herbs and fruit bowl are homely touches. Very nice light filled glasshouse room for Sims to enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and to do flower arrangements on the table, looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. Very nice green colour scheme of the bedroom.
    The exterior design of the Christmas House is so very nice! :) Very nice red and white colour scheme used. The balcony and porch are very nice! The row of white lit trees look very pretty! The Christmas trees are a special festive touch :)

Thank you very much @rosemow for your compliments! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup @rosemow thanks guys for the comments and appreciation. I rarely do any kind of showcasing with my builds so this one was quite the project for me.

@mamasquirrel I should strip it down to as close to no cc as possible for the gallery, maybe after I get my other projects in hand I will (if I do I'll tag you here and let you know).

@squirrelwithacup First off, your creativity really shines in your builds as well as your sims (you know I'm a fan), but that first house is super-cute, when I raid again - it's on my list! :) thank you.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup @rosemow thanks guys for the comments and appreciation. I rarely do any kind of showcasing with my builds so this one was quite the project for me.

@mamasquirrel I should strip it down to as close to no cc as possible for the gallery, maybe after I get my other projects in hand I will (if I do I'll tag you here and let you know).

@squirrelwithacup First off, your creativity really shines in your builds as well as your sims (you know I'm a fan), but that first house is super-cute, when I raid again - it's on my list! :) thank you.

@kirivian Thank you! <3 I'll upload it to the gallery. I realize almost all of the things on my gallery are mamasquirrel's :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    So I'm really nervous to post one of my builds as I tend to hate them but... here's a house I built when Seasons released and just finished up the interior of. :)

Outside
    fFsl1kc.png
    O9mmp7I.png

Inside
    xZ6NGz6.png
    8VWXSdk.png
    ekuoNrD.png
    mtgs9fh.png
    T4zgndz.png
    QVkicjj.png

Oh... I love this house! It's so green and welcoming. I think it's really wonderful, Squirrel.
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    So I'm really nervous to post one of my builds as I tend to hate them but... here's a house I built when Seasons released and just finished up the interior of. :)

Outside
    fFsl1kc.png
    O9mmp7I.png

Inside
    xZ6NGz6.png
    8VWXSdk.png
    ekuoNrD.png
    mtgs9fh.png
    T4zgndz.png
    QVkicjj.png

It's so adorable! So cozy! Thanks for sharing it!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    kirivian wrote: »

@kirivian Thanks you. Just take your time. Whenever you can will be fine.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Outside
    fFsl1kc.png
    O9mmp7I.png

Inside
    xZ6NGz6.png
    8VWXSdk.png
    ekuoNrD.png
    mtgs9fh.png
    T4zgndz.png
    QVkicjj.png

Oh... I love this house! It's so green and welcoming. I think it's really wonderful, Squirrel.

Thank you @TheAemaSimming! :) I really loved building it... and it took more time than I'd like to admit. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png

Outside
    fFsl1kc.png
    O9mmp7I.png

Inside
    xZ6NGz6.png
    8VWXSdk.png
    ekuoNrD.png
    mtgs9fh.png
    T4zgndz.png
    QVkicjj.png

It's so adorable! So cozy! Thanks for sharing it!

Thank you @mamasquirrel <3
    37oYgl3.png
    And I only have one exterior shot of this one but here's a house I built for Father Winter (it looks so much better in winter but... :grimace:)

3x9SWi5.png
    I'm a total Christmas junkie so I had to build a Christmas house :lol:

I love this house! Awesome! Yes, you are a Christmas junkie!!!!! If I would let you, our house would be like the Lampoon's. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    And I only have one exterior shot of this one but here's a house I built for Father Winter (it looks so much better in winter but... :grimace:)

3x9SWi5.png
    I'm a total Christmas junkie so I had to build a Christmas house :lol:

I love this house! Awesome! Yes, you are a Christmas junkie!!!!! If I would let you, our house would be like the Lampoon's. :D

And I'd definitely have a giant, far-too-big-for-the-house, Griswold Family Christmas Tree... including the squirrel. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    You would have a Christmas tree decorated to the max in every room. Even the bathrooms and if they didn't fit in there, you would put them in the bathtub. "Who needs a shower, when they can have a Christmas tree." Says Squirrel. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    You would have a Christmas tree decorated to the max in every room. Even the bathrooms and if they didn't fit in there, you would put them in the bathtub. "Who needs a shower, when they can have a Christmas tree." Says Squirrel. :D

Nah, I'd just hang it off the ceiling. Or put a little mini tree on the back of the toilet. ;)
    37oYgl3.png

Nah, I'd just hang it off the ceiling. Or put a little mini tree on the back of the toilet. ;)

Mini tree would be the best probably.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I want to thank everyone for posting today on my thread. I truly enjoy all of the post.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    bank
    wE1ZMWZ.png

bank roof
    KzOafTV.png

(but I noticed w/o the roof it's a T shaped
    6adMCGP.gif
    It is great to see the bank that you have created @MadameLee :) The T shape of it without the roofing looks great.

@rosemow thanks-it's for Little's real-personas' backstory.. I just need to figure out the *rest* of the backstory..
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    bank
    wE1ZMWZ.png

bank roof
    KzOafTV.png

It looks great MadameLee! Thank you for sharing it. I think you are really improving your building techniques. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    bank
    wE1ZMWZ.png

bank roof
    KzOafTV.png

It looks great MadameLee! Thank you for sharing it. I think you are really improving your building techniques. :)

thanks @mamasquirrel I used not to be good at building stuff (not to mention-I like big lots)
    6adMCGP.gif
    Here is my first unfurnished build and it's on the gallery. I wanted to build something that you can decorate to your taste.
    o6lNKmP.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    bank
    wE1ZMWZ.png

bank roof
    KzOafTV.png

thanks @mamasquirrel I used not to be good at building stuff (not to mention-I like big lots)

I like big lots too. Means I can build bigger and more stuff. :D You're welcome.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior design of the unfurnished build looks very nice! @mamasquirrel :) It is very nice light filled home. The towers and dome shaped windows on them looks great! Simmers will enjoy downloading the build and furnishing it to suit the needs and interests of their sims household.
    The exterior design of the unfurnished build looks very nice! @mamasquirrel :) It is very nice light filled home. The towers and dome shaped windows on them looks great! Simmers will enjoy downloading the build and furnishing it to suit the needs and interests of their sims household.

Thank you Rosemow! I always decorate the homes, but I know there are some that like to decorate to their own taste. I hope they have fun in doing so if they download it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel I love the Gibson Girl hairdo in the new EP... (it's the upknot with bits hanging down) I can give it to my Dr. Julia Odgen sim.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel I love the Gibson Girl hairdo in the new EP... (it's the upknot with bits hanging down) I can give it to my Dr. Julia Odgen sim.

I'm loving probably about 95% of the new pack stuff. I can't wait for it to come out. So excited!!!!!!!
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top