Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breed Out The Weird/Ugly: The Belles *COMPLETED*

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh no, so many deaths in one chapter :( But we finally got to see Juliet as a teen :love: Now she reminds me of her aunt Annabeth even more :D But you do make progress with your sims :) The huge nose is gone.

I hope you'll have more fun with Gollum than I had :D I've deleted the safe by now.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MissSassy yes - progress at last! I agree, she takes after her aunt strongly. Although Annabeth has better lips, I do think that Juliet’s head shape is a bit better. I’m hoping MCCC will give Annabeth a few kids but I prefer not to engineer these things myself.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Ah well, there goes the nose - had to happen sooner or later :D Juliet is looking good! Very pretty eyes. I think I voted for Chester as partner because lips :love: (shallow much?!) but Melanie is gorgeous too, so either will help make cute kiddos!

So many deaths :scream: Enough to scar anybody for life! Sad to see the founder in all her glory pass, but good that we can bring our beloved Sims back as immortal ghosts :)
    @MissSassy yes - progress at last! I agree, she takes after her aunt strongly. Although Annabeth has better lips, I do think that Juliet’s head shape is a bit better. I’m hoping MCCC will give Annabeth a few kids but I prefer not to engineer these things myself.

True, Juliet’s head looks a bit slimmer than Annabeth’s head.

I use MCCC, too, and when you have a moved out household marked as your households (the Heart thing) then the mod kinda ignores them a lot. At least in my safes 🙈
    MissSassy wrote: »

I use MCCC, too, and when you have a moved out household marked as your households (the Heart thing) then the mod kinda ignores them a lot. At least in my safes 🙈

With MCCC, you can mark your played Sims to be included in the mod's story progression if you want, but you have to enable it:

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households - set to 'false' if you want MCCC to hook 'em up :)

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households - again, set to false if you want them to have babies
    MissSassy wrote: »

With MCCC, you can mark your played Sims to be included in the mod's story progression if you want, but you have to enable it:

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households - set to 'false' if you want MCCC to hook 'em up :)

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households - again, set to false if you want them to have babies

That’s good to know. Thank you :)
    @loubyloulou it was a tough decision! I went with Melanie but maybe Chester will have some good looking descendants who can array into the family later on. Fingers crossed Me,Amir helps is finally get rid of the family bobby head curse.

@MissSassy I have Annabeth marked as unplayed but she is favourited in my households. If MCCC doesn’t knock her up give her some kids, I may have to intervene myself.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Both of my attempts at Ugly to Beauty on Donald are now available on the gallery, CC free
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    I have Annabeth marked as unplayed but she is favourited in my households. If MCCC doesn’t knock her up give her some kids, I may have to intervene myself.

@MaggieMarley From my experience so far, marking households as unplayed has been sufficient for MCCC to take over and do it's thing. From there, it's just a matter of luck, and what percentages you have your settings on.

Great challenge so far by they way. I have really enjoyed it.

@chluke75 thank you, I’m glad you like it! Also, thank you for the info on MCCC. MCCC just gave Annabeth a baby. I have her marked as unplayed but her household is favourited. I guess either I got lucky or MCCC has been tweaked (a new version did come out the other day).
    @chluke75 thank you, I’m glad you like it! Also, thank you for the info on MCCC. MCCC just gave Annabeth a baby. I have her marked as unplayed but her household is favourited. I guess either I got lucky or MCCC has been tweaked (a new version did come out the other day).

ooh, please post a quick pic when the baby ages up!
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Since Annabeth and Juliet have such similar features, I wonder if Lucas' looks will give any clue as to how much of the chin Juliet's future child will lose.
    edited October 2018
    I have a ton of thoughts about this new chapter ^^

1) Only with the first screenshot I noticed Juliet's awesome body :o At least this part is already bred out :p

2) Yay for Melanie winning :) I've voted for her because she has really nice facial features.

3) I've seen it several times by now but I still don't know how two female sims can have a baby together (besides adoption but that's not an option here). Do you use a cheat or mod for this?

4) The rejecting romantic interactions thing has happened in my game before. Maybe that's some kind of chemistry (or no chemistry) thing because with other sims the bars can be filled up within seconds sometimes ^^ (I would still force it anyway :D )

5) I am sooooo excited to see Lucas as a teen. Maybe he will turn out more like his father?

6) I have to admit that I am jealous that your premade sims' kids turn out this beautiful :D First Shanice, then Melanie and now also Jackie :o In my legacy safe I had to delete ALL sims because the offspring (and offspring of the offspring especially) looked ... eh, well ... Let's say they would be perfect for a breed IN the ugly challenge :joy:

Edit because of all the typos.

Ah yes, "Melanie and Juliet" - that little known and much underrated Shakespeare play... :p

Is Juliet a young adult yet and trying to propose to Melanie, 'cos there's definitely a bug whereby proposals that should be accepted are being rejected time and again - most aggravating and I hope it gets fixed in next month's patch.

Lovely to see the ghostly Ramona, but, man, do elder ladies need some sort of support undergarments :D I've taken to giving my elder ladies a b*oob lift in CAS, poor things...

I wonder if Lucas will inherit his father's big Bheeda eyes...?
    @chluke75 you’re right, Lucas might be a good indication! What features get passed down seems to involve a lot of luck, though. I bet that Lucas is going to look perfectly normal and then I will wish that Annabeth had been the second gen heir!

@MissSassy Have I told you how much I appreciate your comments? Because I really do :)

Juliet seems to have inherited Shanice’s body type as her muscle slider is close to max. She doesn’t look quite as muscular as Shanice though - maybe that’s because she’s still a teen.

As for same sexbaby makin’, if you go into full CAS mode and click on the 3 dots by the gender options at the top left, you can choose to make female sims who are able to get others pregnant or Male sims who are able to get pregnant. Or, you can just use a mod for same sex pregnancy (MCCC has that feature).

I’m having such a hard time with Melanie rejecting Juliet. I’ve never experienced it this badly before. I can’t think why they’d be incompatible. Juliet is playful and loves the outdoors, Melanie is cheerful and romantic. They’re good friends and have been since childhood. On paper, they’re perfect for each other! Ah well, I will persevere. If Melanie keeps rejecting Juliet, I may control Melanie and see if Juliet rejects her.

Haha the premade in my game have actually had some pretty unfortunate looking descendants! Most surprisingly, Caleb and Lilith Vatore’s kids (obvs not with each other!) are terrible looking. There have been quite a few good looking ones though, you’re right. I was happy that Annabeth picked a cute sim to have a baby with.

@loubyloulou Oh, so you’ve heard of that play! Shakespeare totally ripped off my blog ;) Juliet and Melanie are still teens and Juliet hasn’t gotten further than flirting or complimenting Melanie’s appearance. Anything else and Melanie rejects her. This evening, she even started rejecting Juliet’s attempts at flirting. It’s pretty frustrating.

Ahhh Ramona. I have to admit the saggy boobs are probably my fault as I pulled them down as far as they would go when I made her lol. I do think that as a ghost it’s oarticukarly highlighted.

I think Jackie Bheeda is really cute, so I hope Lucas takes after him!
    @MissSassy Have I told you how much I appreciate your comments? Because I really do :)

Juliet seems to have inherited Shanice’s body type as her muscle slider is close to max. She doesn’t look quite as muscular as Shanice though - maybe that’s because she’s still a teen.

As for same sexbaby makin’, if you go into full CAS mode and click on the 3 dots by the gender options at the top left, you can choose to make female sims who are able to get others pregnant or Male sims who are able to get pregnant. Or, you can just use a mod for same sex pregnancy (MCCC has that feature).

I’m having such a hard time with Melanie rejecting Juliet. I’ve never experienced it this badly before. I can’t think why they’d be incompatible. Juliet is playful and loves the outdoors, Melanie is cheerful and romantic. They’re good friends and have been since childhood. On paper, they’re perfect for each other! Ah well, I will persevere. If Melanie keeps rejecting Juliet, I may control Melanie and see if Juliet rejects her.

Haha the premade in my game have actually had some pretty unfortunate looking descendants! Most surprisingly, Caleb and Lilith Vatore’s kids (obvs not with each other!) are terrible looking. There have been quite a few good looking ones though, you’re right. I was happy that Annabeth picked a cute sim to have a baby with.

You're welcome :) I really appreciate your challenge!

True, her muscles might show as a Young Adult. Teens have weird body shapes in the game anyway :#

Oh I've never tried this. I only made some transgender sims with the dots. I'll have to try this. Thank you very much for the info :)

Hopefully, Juliet won't reject Melanie then :/ I remember that I've tried to hook up my legacy founder with Salim Benali but he refused every single romantic approach. I eventually had to give up.

Annabeth has a nice taste in men :p
    @MissSassy thank you! I'm really glad other people are enjoying reading it. It's so fun to play.
    Juliet's love story had a happy ending ;)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    sometimes you gotta get weird to get what you want! I love that shot of Shanice loudly motivating him to work out. they look like a match made in heaven!
    6riwm5.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2018
    lol that reminds me of Bethany chasing after Donald in my BOTU (don't ask why I forgot to include the pics in any of my chapters)
    aBvjKjz.png
    CyHQRKf.jpg
    Po89XZm.jpg
    Yv4jYRQ.png

:D:D:D
    @littlemissgogo they are a really good couple! Shanice was so easy for Donald to win over, too. Not like some sims we know....

@afai1261 good to see Bethany also embracing her inner stalker. Our poor lovelorn sims. Still, they both got what they wanted eventually!
    Great, now I have that song stuck in my head :D It's nice to see Juliet could win Melanie over <3 But did they fight in one of the screenshots? :o