Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Bad Cop, Insane Cop Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Updated list:

Charlie: 50/50
    Bub: Mafia
    Crafty: Town
    City: 50/50
    Oh hamburgers!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Well everyone has posted something, not that it gives much to go off. Dekay is fidgeting to get of the chopping block :joy:
    Sub has been pretty quiet, but they might be busy.

Hmmm, sub died. Maybe you were looking to get rid of an inactive. Bow, who do you think could have killed sub?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I think Dekay mentioned us all at some point to look into :joy:
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Updated list:

Okay thank you, but please explain your reasons.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Also, bubbz explain why we should trust you. You did kill dekay.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Updated list:

How come you think i'm defiantly mafia?
    Well everyone has posted something, not that it gives much to go off. Dekay is fidgeting to get of the chopping block :joy:

Hmmm, sub died. Maybe you were looking to get rid of an inactive. Bow, who do you think could have killed sub?

I don't mind people being inactive, they're probably just busy so can't be on all the time. If I were mafia it would make no sense kill sub, I think mafia killed them to possibly make it look like me. I'm suspicious of Bubbz as they said Dekay was mafia and they weren't and now they have said I am too without any reasoning. :disappointed:
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Dekay's actions have been in a pattern like this since I know his play style. With him out of the way, the main focus is lynching the mafia.

Oh hamburgers!

Dekay's actions have been in a pattern like this since I know his play style. With him out of the way, the main focus is lynching the mafia.

I’ve been playing this game for much longer, dekay was acting towny. Now, why would you want her out of the way??
    It's a lot of fun!
    Updated list:

How come you think i'm defiantly mafia?

I don't mind people being inactive, they're probably just busy so can't be on all the time. If I were mafia it would make no sense kill sub, I think mafia killed them to possibly make it look like me. I'm suspicious of Bubbz as they said Dekay was mafia and they weren't and now they have said I am too without any reasoning. :disappointed:

Hmmm okay.
    It's a lot of fun!

I don't like how this comment reads.. We can't afford to mis-lynch people and Dekay is good at scum hunting and had an important role.
    Also how come Crafty is town in your list?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hmm.

I wanna say Charlie's town, but she seems... restrained. Just a little off...
    I don't know what to make of Bubbz. 50/50
    Crafty gave me a town gut feeling day 1 but now I'm not so sure.
    Slightly wary of Bow.

Basically I have no solid idea about anyone lol. Going to look back and see if there's any connections/people defending those who might be their buddies
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Crafty: Nothing really yet, very townish.
    Odd.

And I agree with this:
    DeKay wrote: »
    6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
    To be clear, if the votes stay the same, Dekay will be lynched.

Okay.

Vote: Charlie

I guess I'll probably be lynched but I don't think City is scum.

I think the scums are Charlie and Bow after much thinking. Can't say I can say much about Sub tho. She's always inactive so she could be anything.

I think Charlie would be kinda panicking now to see me get lynched if she was town, but she isn't. So, maybe she's bad.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Dekay has agreed to end day for me tommorow, so day will end at 7pm CDT instead of 10pm CDT. Day start post is being edited now. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Hmmm. I think Charlie and City are town. Not so sure about the others, though nothing's really jumped out at me.
    oh
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Hmmm. I think Charlie and City are town. Not so sure about the others, though nothing's really jumped out at me.

Crafty who are you suspicious of?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sub has been killed. She was a VT. Thanks for playing Sub. Let me know if you want afterlife or replacement list. It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 7pm CDT on 10/22/18. Dekay will be ending it as I will be busy.

oof alright. Afterlife please :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I don't like how this comment reads.. We can't afford to mis-lynch people and Dekay is good at scum hunting and had an important role.

DeKay is a she.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Crafty who are you suspicious of?

Bubbz is giving me some vibes but I've heard that's very normal. Bow could be scum too. So could you and city but I think you guys might be good.
    oh

DeKay is a she.

I know :tongue:
    Ok, my little list so far.

Bubbz - I'm getting some odd feelings. She has said people are mafia without any reasoning, wanted to get rid of Dekay for some reason and only thinks Crafty is town which seems strange. I get the feeling she could be scum and Crafty possibly her partner?

Crafty - I'm not sure but after keeping her vote on Dekay for long enough without any good reason seemed odd to me.

City - Nothing is standing out yet.

Charlie - A few have mentioned about her change in play-style so it is making me a little wary but I haven't noticed much apart from her being a little more relaxed(?) especially when Dekay voted her.

I would like to know why everyone seems to think i'm scum though :joy:
    So, I’m going to get the ball rolling. @Bubbz3388 you’ve been really wishy washy, and you did kill dekay. Also, you said something about getting rid of dekay, so we can focus on scum. That comment sounded really weird, and I didn’t like it. Sorry but vote: bubbz.
    It's a lot of fun!

Bubbz - I'm getting some odd feelings. She has said people are mafia without any reasoning, wanted to get rid of Dekay for some reason and only thinks Crafty is town which seems strange. I get the feeling she could be scum and Crafty possibly her partner?

Crafty - I'm not sure but after keeping her vote on Dekay for long enough without any good reason seemed odd to me.

Charlie - A few have mentioned about her change in play-style so it is making me a little wary but I haven't noticed much apart from her being a little more relaxed(?) especially when Dekay voted her.

I wasn't online after I place the vote. As soon as I returned I removed it.
    oh

I wasn't online after I placed the vote. As soon as I returned I removed it.

oh
    I really want to trust Charlie. I don't know why this is.
    oh

DeKay is a she.

I know :tongue:

I was replying to Bubbz's comments. :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub