Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the MCCC Mod worth it?

124...Next

Comments

• ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Really the question should be: Is the game without MCCC worth it? :D

If there were independant mods to prevent sims from constantly drinking water from the fridge and sinks or stop the viewing of aquariums every 5 minutes I think I would consider getting rid of this huge mod that has more features that I need which might reduce simlation lag abit.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Zasz wrote: »

If there were independant mods to prevent sims from constantly drinking water from the fridge and sinks or stop the viewing of aquariums every 5 minutes I think I would consider getting rid of this huge mod that has more features that I need which might reduce simlation lag abit.

You can ask over in the MCCC help thread, but I believe you can remove the modules that you don't need.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Zasz wrote: »

Yes, if you only use the Tuner module, just remove all of the others except the mc_cmd_center script file and package file which you need for the mod to work. Other than that, just delete the other modules if you don't need/want them.
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    My game makes so much more sense now with MCCC. Before it just wasn't believable that only the Sims I was playing would have relationships, get married and have children. Eventually everyone would die off and your world would be very small.