Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2018
    BelloGoth wrote: »
    I had a sim named Micah McDermott, and I think he had 10 kids between about four different women.

What about you? And did you attempt to get to know each of them? Did they all go on to lead their own lives or were they doomed to live in the bin/ same house after they aged up to adulthood?

Two families came together and became one. The kids who married only had two sons. Both sons later married and each had three children(one had two daughters and a son while the other had two sons and a daughter) and now fifth generation is just expanding. There are five children- so far- in fifth generation. Sadly, the older son mentioned above, and his wife, just passed away today. Ryan and Victoria Parker left behind three kids and, so far, two grandchildren.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    11 by her husband, but I had to move some of the older children out of the house. EA, may we please have more Sims per lot? Pretty, pretty please, with sugar on top?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Playing the 100 baby challenge in S4 my first gen had 42 kids before she reached elder. I skipped the toddler stage so maybe that’s why! In my regular saves the most my sims usually have are about 4 kids.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • EmCross96EmCross96 Posts: 35 Member
    I don't usually go over 3 kids...I might have maxed out at 4 once but I find raising toddlers to be the hardest thing in the sims world. In my current play through the first sim couple had 3 kids and one was taken away from neglect cuz I couldn't get the parents to take care of it. Then the daughter of the first couple had 1 child and she died from over heating then she had twins and can barely take care of them and their children now.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I never go above 4 for a household. Usually it's 2-3
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Six, I believe.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Four. I don't want too big families in my rotational save because the genetic pool becomes too narrow. Even four is kind of too many if all those children breed.
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Not counting the 100 baby challenge and single dad impregnating the whole time (which are around 45 babies), the most I've really played with is in my current legacy. The founder had 10 children with her husband Don. Don got another 3 additional kids from side flings
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    26, due to the 100 Baby Challenge, but ignoring that 7
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    4, but I prefer less... :s
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    7 and I think it's enough.
  • ScribScrib Posts: 37 Member
    The most kids I've had in a household was probably 4 and it was too much work. I don't know you guys can manage 10, it seems impossible :D
    KbhKf88.png
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    My limit is usually three, so when my couple had two sons I decided they would try for the daughter.
    They ended up with twin girls. Nice surprise. So four is the most I've had in one household.
    In Sims 3 one couple had twin sons and then the husband had an affair with an old college sweetheart and had
    twin sons with her. All four boys looked alike and I even put them in the same dorm together at college.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    the most is 22 all in one house - of course that mod no longer works due to all the patches, etc.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    four although never intentional. one family was blessed with two abduction babies and another with surprise triplets. not sure when I'll ever top it. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Back in one of my S2 saves, I had one family have 2 sets of twins, for a total of 4 kids. But the most I normally had was 3, one set of twins and a single child.
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    charcoug wrote: »
    Well currently I am playing with a vampire lady and her human husband, When she got pregnant the first time she gave birth to triplets who were all girls there names were Drewcilla,Eleana & Catarina . Drewcilla has mastered writing and wants to be a journalist whilst Eleana is logic 8 and wants to have masterd 3 skills.Catarina is still not sure and Is thinking about learning all the instruments (they are all teenagers). Next she had MORE triples! Sebastian,Triton & Ursula (Going for a Little Mermaid Theme) they are only toddlers so I have know Idear what they will be ;P

So year 6 kids is my max!
    My vampire sim had 9 kids (all with Caleb Vatore) and the oldest was also called Catarina and she recently had twins - a total of 9 children and 5 grandchildren

• Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    edited October 2018
    6 kids. That was in last April or May right before Seasons trailer came out. I started imagining all sorts of fun scenarios for my family to do each season after I watched the trailer. I experienced the Seasons EP with that family, it was really fun. But 6 kids are a lot to handle, I won't do that again.
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    I had my sim have 62 children with a lot of people. Currently playing with children 61 and 62.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    In Sims 4, the most kids my Sims have had is three - actually that's my current legacy family. In TS2 I once or twice fulfilled the "have 10 babies" wish and had 11 kids (because the last pregnancy always resulted in twins (my friend had the same thing) - the only way to actually have 10 kids, was to adopt no. 10).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Before I got MCCC under control, my townies were going nuts. I think Eric Lewis topped out with 19 separate kids. However, in my main rotation Caleb Vatore fathered 11 - four with his first wife, before she discovered his affair with the young man next door. Caleb and his boyfriend had already had one child when he and his wife got divorced, and they got married and had four more, for a total of nine. Then Caleb got abducted and had an alien daughter. After that he and his husband had one more "oops" baby. That's when they got cut off by me - as vampires they could potentially have continued on indefinitely. So that's the largest number of kids in a played family or families, and with the exception of his first two with his wife and the abduction, all of them were conceived with a 10% risky woohoo setting.

Intentionally, I used to go for larger families but now I try to keep it at no more than three.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I was doing a baby challenge but in 10 generations so, 10 kids during each generation. One generation, the last baby was twins, so 11. That's the most I've had one sim have. Some of my sims have large families, some have smaller ones.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    One of my guys has 7 kids with 3 different ladies, he and Penny had two beautiful girls. One of his daughters with Penny has 7 kids with Marcus Flex, unfortunately he died of old age. But this 7 kids will make a lot of their own kids as well 😁
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    [quote="Simsandra;c-16792798"]One of my guys has 7 kids with 3 different ladies, he and Penny had two beautiful girls. One of his daughters with Penny has 7 kids with Marcus Flex, unfortunately he died of old age. But this 7 kids will make a lot of their own kids as well 😁[/quote]

Penny Pizzazz of course! 😅