Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    And my Wordpress app is playing up again, consider this comment a LIKE until I can get it working again :D

Cole did the right thing with suggesting therapy for Yasmine, will she do anything with it? Nah, I don't think so, she's set in her opinions of herself and while she thinks like that, she'll never set foot inside a shrink's office at all... Unless someone like Blake went with her, but she'd have to open up to her first, which I still don't think will happen.

It was nice to catch up with the old crew, Cole did well when he saw Laney and made Marco feel welcome which was cool of him. Dannie looked pretty grumpy at the bar, did she perhaps get stood up by Ryker or is there trouble in paradise? :smirk:

Duly noted... a LIKE! :joy: Sorry about WP. Sometimes it does that to me too.

I really hope Yasmine looks into therapy. I agree, she probably won’t, considering her response, it’s likely she’s not ready to admit she needs it. He probably should have suggested that long before now but was no doubt afraid of how she would react. Now he had nothing to lose.

Yes, Cole has finally gotten over some of the bitterness about his past relationships and made Marco feel welcome. I was proud of him. <3 As for Dannie, she did look grumpy. We will find out why tomorrow. >:)o:)>:)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So nice to see the old gang all together. :) Everyone looks so happy except for Dannie. Looking forward to finding out what's up with her.

For some reason Javier Barry looks very familiar to me. Could he perhaps be someone from another story of yours? He makes me think of vampires and genies.
    haswh wrote: »
    So nice to see the old gang all together. :) Everyone looks so happy except for Dannie. Looking forward to finding out what's up with her.

For some reason Javier Barry looks very familiar to me. Could he perhaps be someone from another story of yours? He makes me think of vampires and genies.
    Everyone is doing really well. Dannie does look a bit out of sorts. We will definitely find out tomorrow why. o:)

You are so right! Javier does look a lot like Delia’s long lost father from Everthing is Not as It Seems. Maybe because they had the same hair and a strong nose. No wonder it made you think of genies and vampires! :joy:
    XYjrzvr.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Zahara got herself a cute boyfriend. Her mother would be so proud. Just don't go following in Mommy's footsteps, young lady.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Zahara got herself a cute boyfriend. Her mother would be so proud. Just don't go following in Mommy's footsteps, young lady.
    I thought you might like seeing her again. <3

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

*confused*
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »

*confused*

@Skcaga6 submitted Zahara in a casting call before I started this gen. She was the child of two of her characters from her story. That’s what she was referencing. Sorry, about the confusion.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member

*confused*

@Skcaga6 submitted Zahara in a casting call before I started this gen. She was the child of two of her characters from her story. That’s what she was referencing. Sorry, about the confusion.

I'm guessing Zahara was an out-of wedlock baby? Since why else would @Skcaga6 say "don't go following in Mommy's footsteps"?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

*confused*

I'm guessing Zahara was an out-of wedlock baby? Since why else would @Skcaga6 say "don't go following in Mommy's footsteps"?

It’s complicated! :joy: Mommy was a mess.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited October 2018
    I like Cole's name dropping of a certain relationship therapist from Germany that unbeknownst to them has relationship issues. I hope Yasmine sees Dr. Rosebrook (especially since it would make for an interesting crossover of sorts.) As for the Reunion, part of me is hoping that Cole & Noah have some hi-jinks in the woods together after the reunion. >:)
    MadameLee wrote: »

*confused*

Best way to explain it is to just go read my first generation. lol Zahara is an AU baby though. She does not exist in my story. She is the daughter that would have been born if events had not happened the way they did.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    And the second half of the reunion. Chapter 2.60 - The Reunion Part Two. Cole dumps Noah for a pretty face.

Dannie and Cole talk about what’s been going on.

LUTnzVZ.png
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like Cole's name dropping of a certain relationship therapist from Germany that unbeknownst to them has relationship issues. I hope Yasmine sees Dr. Rosebrook (especially since it would make for an interesting crossover of sorts.) As for the Reunion, part of me is hoping that Cole & Noah have some hi-jinks in the woods together after the reunion. >:)

Haha! It would be fun for him to talk to Yasmine about her issues when his own life is so messed up. :#

As for Cole and Noah, they might have some hi-jinks, but I can promise, it won’t be with each other. Can’t ruin that friendship by throwing romance into the mix. It’s the only stable relationship he has. :joy:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I have many complicated emotions about today’s chapter, both good and bad...

I need a minute to recover :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    I have many complicated emotions about today’s chapter, both good and bad...

I need a minute to recover :joy:

Yes. It is sort of a mixed bag. Yay. But not yay! :/
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So Avery is still in the mix so I think what's going to happen is...
    Dannie will get pregnant from this one night and he will move on with Avery. Then we have an heir and the pinky promise is still in tact.
    In the end will everyone be happy? I hope so!
    @haswh wrote: »
    So Avery is still in the mix so I think what's going to happen is...
    Dannie will get pregnant from this one night and he will move on with Avery. Then we have an heir and the pinky promise is still in tact.
    In the end will everyone be happy? I hope so!
    Great guess! It is getting close to ‘we need a heir time’! :joy:
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    My hope for blonde nooboos with Cole's eyes may not be dashed after all. But on the serious side, oh dear! I feel so bad for them, because they both know they messed up big time. I want them to be together, but not like this, it will be so sad if their friendship is ruined over it and they don't get together. It's an emotional rollercoaster. :neutral:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

LJFoxie wrote: »
    My hope for blonde nooboos with Cole's eyes may not be dashed after all. But on the serious side, oh dear! I feel so bad for them, because they both know they messed up big time. I want them to be together, but not like this, it will be so sad if their friendship is ruined over it and they don't get together. It's an emotional rollercoaster. :neutral:
    Yep, this is not how you do things. Dannie was off limits and they crossed the line. At least they both feel guilty. I don’t really see how their friendship can survive. Maybe, since they live over 2000 miles apart from each other, time and distance apart may help, but things between them will likely never be the same, pinky promise or not. :'(
    What is with all these affairs people are having in their stories lately? lol I am beginning to think these stories are contagious.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    What is with all these affairs people are having in their stories lately? lol I am beginning to think these stories are contagious.
    LOL - Sorta like when one person yawns, everyone starts? Well...not exactly I guess. :joy:
    Sorta. We've got three stories where the characters are involved with people other than who they are married to right now. lol Probably more, but can think of three off top of my head.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Sorta. We've got three stories where the characters are involved with people other than who they are married to right now. lol Probably more, but can think of three off top of my head.
    Yep - getting some on the side is sorta of like yawning....contagious. :joy::joy:
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Can’t say I’m surprised about that recent turn of events...
    Terrible mistake though, no amount of pinky swears can fix that problem.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Can’t say I’m surprised about that recent turn of events...
    Terrible mistake though, no amount of pinky swears can fix that problem.
    100% agreed on both counts.... :'( Avery?