Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Twins Seth and Silas grew up into toddlers and surprised everyone by turning out to be identical (Silas on the right).
    96b365a2771f8d415587cb5872ab7bcb.jpg
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    So, unfortunately, I had to start over on both of my saves. I had to cheat a bit to get back to where I was, I gave Chris another ex girlfriend who had his child. I forgot Chris and Jess weren't married, so they are now. lol I even remade their apartment as best as I could from the last one.
    I also redid my Billy lee save and I played it some.
    I just their garden set up, so does Jess. :)
    EARIsTE.png
    "Push me higher, Billy!"
    cNILoYq.png
    They love a good game night and yes billy lee is in his birthday suit. :D You can't call yourself a cult leader if you don't like walking around nude. :D
    qc2TNUa.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @simwolf they are super cute, I don't remember if I've ever had identical twins.
    @OhMyHemsworth oh that's the worst at least you could get back to where you wanted them, love that last pic reminds me of my one time bare BBQ with an old family of mine had a club and they went skinny dipping and then we cooked fun times.

I didn't really do anything today yet but test a new build of mine.
    30496455977_d5cf1d1160_b.jpg
    43619506690_162c21c77c_b.jpg
    30496457137_1c834c843f_b.jpg
    43619507470_61794ac523_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    After years without abductions in my game, and I mean real life years, this happened all of a sudden!
    I just moved a succesful food critic and her toddler to a penthouse and was in the middle of renovating it. I went to live mode for a second to play test some stuff and my sim got abducted!!! I got really excited because it never ever happens in my game and it was a fun unexpected moment.

l9jc2Wi.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    Hammy spotted a stranger in the house :o
    10205a257263271e125780044bde5f2f.jpg

So I think Chris and Jess are connected way deeper than I thought. Chris pulled his back while working out and Jess immediately complained about hers, she felt his pain. Twin Flames?? Haha :sweat_smile:
    4zwTJbF.png
    s847sMj.png
    6gOWi4d.png
    0iYSfHK.png
    Chris' ex came for an unexpected visit, she brought over his son to see him. Jess loves little Mathias but his mother not so much. Jess has never liked her. She is quite jealous and it kills her to know Chris had a baby with "That woman" and the fact Chris has to be good friends with her.
    SJcehUd.png
    Jess let her emotions get the best of her and lost it.
    spta1ea.png
    bmrzXDx.png
    BVJ3FFQ.png
    Next thing, a fight broke out that Jess started! Chris didn't know it at the time, he was too busy spending time with his son. He wasn't happy when his ex (I can't remember her name) took off with his son.
    enkp14y.png
    nnuUtxX.png
    r82oRZu.png
    Later, Chris and Jess took a walk in the park to clear their heads, Jess felt awful for what she had done and may have screwed up Chris having Mathias come over anymore. "I am so sorry, honey, I just don't want to lose you to her." "I broke up with her for a reason, I chose you, Jessica, you are the only one for me." "Always and forever." "Oh, Chris."
    UDMPUYW.png
    0rBwlzW.png
    RBbqpHX.png

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited October 2018
    @AlbaWaterhouse - Congratulations on your first abduction - how exciting!!

@OhMyHemsworth - Lol, their backs at the same time, cute!

@RedDestiny92 - Love the look of the restaurant!
    @vancanuckfan86 I'm glad it was too fun to put together :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Started a game that centres on the feud between Johnny Zest and The Landgraabs. Malcolm is now an adult and following in his mother's criminal footsteps. They have money trees out the back and living comfortably. Malcolm also accomplished his mission in making Nina Caliente his wife. The household has just celebrated Xmas. Soon I will rotate to Johnny, get him skilled up, a wife and may the bloodfeud begin!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2018
    It seems I keep updating you as I lose my sims. Ryan and Victoria Parker passed away yesterday and today, Ryan's younger brother Cole and HIS wife Genevieve passed away. :'(
    #RIPThirdGeneration

Cole and Genevieve's oldest grandson, Justin, becomes a teenager in less than 24 hours so I'm excited about that.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    I have some sad news, windows updated the death update again and it’s messed my computer up again. I’m afraid until I can fix it for good, I can’t play sims , I’m probably going to lose everything again. I am so mad I could explode. Just as I was getting back into my game. I will be back and like they say... Third time is a charm. Heh
    edited October 2018
    @OhMyHemsworth sorry to hear that maybe there is another issue and you can report it on the help site.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Metzfits84Metzfits84 Posts: 90 Member
    edited October 2018
    My Super Sim, Jessica Starling, had a rather eventful day. She reached level 10 of Painting, Homestyle Cooking, Piano, and completed a few milestones in Painting Extraordinaire 1-3, Musical Genius 1-2 (her original aspiration), Body Builder 1-2, Best Selling Author 1-3, Master Chef 1-3, Computer Whiz 1-2, Nerd Brain 1-2, Angling Ace 1-2, Freelance Botanist 1-2, and Friend of the World 1-3.

This has taken me over a week of gameplay, but I've been busy with revision for my martial art grading, plus editing my fantasy novels, so poor Jessica and the Moonman family have been kinda neglected for a few hours per day lol

However, Jessica discovered that she is rubbish at playing darts; her bestie, Bella Goth, defeated her 7-2...shocking Jessica, just shocking...I think you better practice more, girl lol :D
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    f1471748bd440edb6044b3b86cdc6ef4.png

It was Christmas and my Sim didn't get what he wished for. :s
  • LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    in my game today rooms now cost simoleons and i don't have enough cri ;-; my sims need a kitchen! it can't be in the living room forever.. ._.
    HELLO I AM YOUR HOST YANDERE-CHAN WITH EYEPATCH
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    It's Prank week. Last month Deadpool won the Prank off now Boba and Vader are jumping in on that action.

Noxious clouded.
    43645330760_c0a0359372_b.jpg

Sith Scare? (Looks more like Darth just got elbowed on the mask.)
    43645333330_e3683951ce_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Hammy has been up to more mischief in my Supersim house, but at least he's paying for his own treats.
    4fb65fbbc48e8f5875dbbf43737a617c.png

There was also a minor scare when Supersim Mandy got hysterical so she had to head to the nearest mirror to avoid a ridiculous yet tragic death!
    b21daa259203b9ab2cccbe26b9ca72a7.jpg

Over in my Berry household, Marion is keen to share Mummy's news!
    a4cd9c1e1f509c2e18bca151d1979f67.jpg

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited October 2018
    Copelia struck by storm when she tried to change weather so her toddler wouldn't cry.

EqFpLks.jpg

Then vampire the same day. Sun rising saved her.
    M3SVL8w.jpg

Then her sister Graciela overheated at her family party.
    6MTBtfu.jpg

AMIROsO.jpg

Grim flirting with Graciela's brother in front of her tombstone. Stefan was crying a lot after his aunt he didn't know that well.
    LQZeEBe.jpg
    @OhMyHemsworth - So sorry to hear that...I quite enjoyed reading your updates!
    The last introduction of the Pleasantview townies moving to Brindleton Bay is the Gilscarbo family!

Goopy Gilscarbo is an erratic artist who works from home. He mainly paints Pop Art and Surrealism paintings and he is very focused on his creative pursuits.
    31601885658_bfaef8e012_c.jpg
    31601882678_b7604d2c71_c.jpg

Sandy Gilscarbo (formerly Bruty) is the local Comedian and she spends her time performing at local events. She is quite mischievous and is a kid at heart.
    30536256277_a19002170c_c.jpg

Rhiannon Gilscarbo was an accident as neither Goopy nor Sandy wanted children. However, they love her to pieces and couldn't imagine their lives without her. She is very independent and shows signs that she may follow after her parents in creative pursuits.
    30536250637_ed2f1329a0_c.jpg

That is all for the introductions of the eight families. Now I will play through them in a random rotation (decided by a random generator) and will just follow their day to day lives. The Long family has randomly been selected to start the Spring Season off in Brindleton Bay for when I get a chance to play again.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I am needing to process what happened in my game today. The mom is a Runway Teen who ran away pregnant with twins in the middle of winter in Windenberg. I wanted a challenge. She did amazingly, grew up joined the astronaut career and got married after some risky woohoo. I stepped away without hitting pause during the family vacation (because you don't get a honeymoon if you ran away with twins). The boy twin and the husband froze to death. The mom made it home just in time to give birth on the front lawn. Everybody is a mess. PICS The wedding venue is: Wedding Chapel & Garden by IslaRoses. She is only 9 day YA on long life so whatever else happens she has lots of time to make a life for herself and her daughters.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Happy news from me! Brooklyn and Channing's son Justin became a teenager today! I was on the phone with a friend- IRL- so I didn't get his birthday photo. Then the whole family worked on the kids' school projects.
    44567090425_d510dea91f_o.png
    44567093575_dd79153d08_o.png

Also, Brooklyn's little sister, Hadley, is pregnant again, bringing in the sixth birth of fifth generation!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    A place to post your non-wacky, not that sexy, not particularly cute or notable pics. Just some appreciation for the quiet, ordinary, day to day sim life.

For example:

Sisters doing hw together
    uAlRPNu.png

A hug for mom when she gets home from work
    yXX4dd6.png

Chatting at a local diner
    aBlBHHi.png

Family sitting down to dinner
    QZjcGm6.png

Playing video games with dad
    AJ9nHID.png

That sort of thing! Little moments are worth sharing too, so share yours here!
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    @FanPhoria I've merged your thread in here so you can share those moments and find out about others :) Have fun ^^
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    @simwolf your twins are so adorable. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top