Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CK213's Favorite Tales and Simming Moments.

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Final report on the new computer build.
    I have enough programs and files installed to replace my old computer now.
    I thought I would miss Windows 8.1 tiles, but you can set up Windows 10 to look just like it. It's better.
    f79ca55d-b3ef-4b07-b658-25fc030073d9.jpg

The top and front covers are one and it's ready to go under the desk.
    20171105_141648.jpg

I set the fan colors for plain old white.
    The thing look like it was ready to party with all those rainbows colors fading in and out.
    20171105_141605.jpg20171105_145826.jpg

Now I am glad I went with this glass topped computer desk.
    With all this glass, I can be constantly aware of how much dust is building up in the thing.
    20171105_150144.jpg20171105_150124.jpg

I dropped in on Matty.
    The game loads much faster now. I can get in about 2 minutes 30 seconds with all the packs and a ton of CC.
    Screenshot-2.jpg

I have been away too long.
    It might take a bit to get my simming on.
    Screenshot-4.jpg

I had planned to play one last round of modded Skyrim on my old computer and Install the new Special Edition version on my new computer.Screenshot-6.jpg

However, Bethesda has started this paid mods creation club on the special edition, and I really don't want to be bothered with it. I think I will just mod old Skyrim all over again on my new computer.
    Screenshot-5.jpg

So... this means I will be back into my sims now.
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2017
    @CK213 Nice case. Where is it from? :D Never mind. I went back to previous posts.. On Skyrim SE, I ignore that creation club plum (I have an ability to block out things I have no use for). As far as I'm concern, it doesn't exist and I still use nexus. I still have the old Skyrim installed and play both. I'm looking forward to your continuation of stories in the Sims universe and maybe some Skyrim :D
    Post edited by Meela_Pasht on
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
    edited October 2018
    @CK213 Nice case. Where is it from? :D Never mind. I went back to previous posts.. On Skyrim SE, I ignore that creation club plum (I have an ability to block out things I have no use for). As far as I'm concern, it doesn't exist and I still use nexus. I still have the old Skyrim installed and play both. I'm looking forward to your continuation of stories in the Sims universe and maybe some Skyrim :D

Holy Simoly, it's been almost a year since I've last posted here?
    That's a long wait. :p

Anyway, I'm back to The Sims 3 for some super nostalgic fun.

Starting now.
    00Faery%20in%20the%20city%20Revisted.png
    [This post started in the general forum, but I'm bringing it here because this is becoming one of those epic simming moments.]

Okay, I have not played TS3 in a year, and even then it was a nostalgic toe-dip.
    Today, I was looking through my TS3 screenshots folder and looking at all the shots from a TS3 story I had posted from long ago when Supernatural came out. And oh boy, the nostalgia!

That had to be my greatest simming--ever. :)
    But it occurred to me that that it was primarily the joy and immersion of telling a story. It is true that my stories are based on game play, but telling a story does distract and interrupt pure game play. There are things you skip, or don't do because you need to get the perfect screenshot, you need sims to do particular things, and you are in a hurry to get your next post up for simmers who are following your story.

I am thinking about playing through that story again, only this time: NO STORY TELLING!
    This time I will focus on just the enjoyment of playing The Sims 3 and the characters I have come to adore.
    The story is already written, so I can now just play along the major plotlines and enjoy the game, and perhaps discover new things along the way.

The story: CK213's Supernatural Story Thread
    Screenshot-4417.jpg

Sithia is a dark fairy, kicked out of the fairy kingdom for the danger she has become to her own people.
    With no memory, she goes forward to make a future for herself in Bridgeport and collect sims to help her build it.

So I will now play out Sithia meeting and collecting the sims she met in the story.
    I do believe I simply added them to her household for story convenience, but now she will have to work to add them. She had a goal to build a castle, which I cheated a bit by having her farm Tiberium. So no Tiberium either. They will work for it, building skills, advancing their careers, working their business, etc. I will focus more on life outside the household by enjoying the city more and interacting with the other sims in town.

Oh wow!
    I just realized that all the supporting characters simply appeared in the game with a backstory already created.
    I could play out their lives before they met Sithia. :) Also, for the entirety of the story, I did not have Seasons, University, Island Paradise, or Into The Future. So playing again should be different.

And speaking of Into The Future, I did start a sequel featuring two supporting characters on a time travel adventure.
    I never finished it, so now I can also play that out after Sithia has achieved all of her goals.
    YuriandZaneITF.jpg

The story did have enemies for the sake of drama, but it would take too much contrived effort to play out their plot lines.
    I think I will add them just to have enemies, but I will not play out anything complicated.
    Screenshot-8531.jpg

The fairy queen and her major domo weren't truly enemies, but I think I will put them on a small out of the way lot just to have them around.
    I really like them.
    Screenshot-8534.jpg

This is going to be epic. B)
    But first, I have to finish my play through of Mass Effect 3 (probably for the last time.)
    I will report back from time to time to say how I am enjoying things, but kick me if I start story telling.
    edited October 2018
    blazerntq wrote: »
    What you are going to be doing is AWESOME! I am excited for you. Really hope that you enjoy it. Was a fan of the story the first time you played the characters. Good luck.

I am beginning to feel hyped now.
    I have played quite a few sims since my story sims, but Sithia, Katelyn, Lenny, Zane, Xara, and Yuri, they were a very special group that I really enjoyed playing over any others, besides Melonie.
    Screenshot-3981.jpg

I am looking over pictures from their Into The Future adventure now.
    I think it's going to be so cool to have that to look forward to after I haven taken the Supernatural game play to its conclusion.
    Screenshot-4123.jpg

Screenshot-4139.jpg

I wish I had these bigger pictures for my original story thread. :p
    Screenshot-4145.jpg
    Oh I look forward to this!
    I still lurk your studio and use the lots you made in the past.XD
    Actually had you're studio bookmarked.

I haven't been back to my Studio in years.
    The good old days when my lots were downloaded in the thousands instead of hundreds like TS4. :D
    Probably because I refuse to pim... market myself on social media.

I'm looking over the story again to get a feel for the milestones I will be playing to.
    Meeting all the other characters should be interesting, because it will most likely happen in different ways this go-around.
    Sithia had met Katelyn Missoni during regular gameplay in my custom consignment store. I had decided to work her into my story then and there:

Old story sample:

Meanwhile, I had sent Sithia on ahead to the consignment store. Imagine my surprise to find some townie had hypnotized her.
    Screenshot-4702.jpg

And she just left her there, hanging out to dry. This has to be extremely embarrassing for a faery:
    Screenshot-4704.jpg

I had to cancel the interaction to snap her out of it. I think some serious revenge is in order here.
    Screenshot-4705.jpg

A little distraction before she puts a whammy of a spell on her.
    She looks high maintenance and reserved. I should make it something socially embarrassing.
    Screenshot-4706.jpg

"Oh no you don't!"
    She blows it back at her.
    Screenshot-4707.jpg

"Ha! I know magic when I see it."
    Screenshot-4708.jpg

Sithia is shocked. She has never had anyone reverse a spell on her before.Screenshot-4709.jpg

The shock is followed by a gut-wrenching belch.
    Screenshot-4710.jpg

"How dare you..."
    Screenshot-4712.jpg

Sithia's anger fades and she finds herself admiring this woman. She has no magic, but she would be complete if she did.
    Screenshot-4713.jpg

"AIIIEEE! Bigfoot wants your mummy!"
    Screenshot-4714.jpg

Screenshot-4715.jpg

"Bigfoot wants my mummy? What...?"
    Screenshot-4716.jpg

Screenshot-4717.jpg

"Ah. You're mine now, but what should I do with you?"
    Screenshot-4719.jpg

"I think I should complete her. She needs me."
    Screenshot-4723.jpg

"What do you say, Malleable Mimick? Shall we take her?"
    Screenshot-4724.jpg

"The answer is yes!"
    Screenshot-4725.jpg

"What is your name?"
    "My name is Katelyn Missoni."
    "It is wonderful to meet you Katelyn. My name is Sithia."
    Screenshot-4726.jpg

"Do you want to do magic, Katelyn?"
    "I'm a magician, but I'm very bad at it."
    Screenshot-4727.jpg

"I'm clumsy, and people say I have no charisma and I'm a loser. Some people are very mean about it."
    Screenshot-4730.jpg

"What you do is not real magic. I can show you real magic. Leave it all and come with me."
    Screenshot-4732.jpg

"Leave all that I know and come with you?"
    Screenshot-4731.jpg

"Absolutely."
    Screenshot-4733.jpg

I had made up Katelyn practicing Ambitions magic on the fly, so I will play her as a magician in my prequel play.
    Only at low skills though because she is supposed to be bad at it.
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    Im glad youre playing again! I always loved reading your stories. Your university one with Vael was my favourite!

I loved that one too.
    That one would be tougher to play because I don't have any of those save files anymore and Vael was born in the game.
    I am thinking of finishing it in The Sims 4 though. I stopped the story after they graduated University. Vael and Amir never married or had children. Mrs. Wellington must be fit to be tied. "Finish my story plum it!"

Forget about finishing Mass Effect 3.
    I am prepping to jump into this game.
    I loaded up my master file of my madeover Bridgeport
    Screenshot-46.jpg

I had forgot that I had put in some Into the Future rabbit hole buildings, but I will just pretend that it's Emit Relevart influence because he is trying to change the future by introducing his time's technology and culture into the past.

I needed to put in the location for Sithia's future castle, to be built on the ruins of an old one.
    Screenshot-47.jpg

Also the temporary lot she will live in until she can afford that 60 x 60 lot.
    Screenshot-48.jpg

I checked in on Lenny Shutter and got him some photography skills.
    Screenshot-52.jpg

And entered him into the photography profession.
    Screenshot-53.jpg

Screenshot-54.jpg

I went in to give Katelyn her own place.
    Screenshot-57.jpg

She also checked out a show, but she couldn't join in because she wasn't talented enough yet.
    This lot always had glitchy shows. Maybe they don't do well on the second floor.
    Screenshot-58.jpg

She's going to give it up for real magic anyway, so no biggie.
    Screenshot-60.jpg

Though I think I've had enough of prequel play already.
    I am ready to bring in Sithia.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Welcome back to the game, looking forward to your pictures. There’s always something special about your approach of the game, love it.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Lovely to see some of your old screenies. Hope you're enjoying revisiting your TS3 Sims :)
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Welcome back to the game, looking forward to your pictures. There’s always something special about your approach of the game, love it.

I have a back-load of them.
    This thread is 6 years old I'm wondering if I should start a fresh one. :)
    I should probably read it for some serious nostalgia.
    02%20Finding%20Katelyn.png
    Actually, I was keeping and eye out for Lenny Shutter, because he was the first sim Sithia met in the story.

I had established Sithia on her tiny squatter's lot and set out for her to find a source of food.
    The community garden has plenty of fruit and vegetables to pick. It was so dark, like, winter dark.
    But I noticed a familier sim standing nearby.
    Screenshot-62.jpg

Katelyn Missoni!
    Screenshot-63.jpg

Well, I was open to things unfolding differently, so introduce yourself to Katelyn.
    Screenshot-64.jpg

I had her open with a fairy trick.
    Screenshot-65.jpg

It didn't backfire on her this time.
    Katelyn fell for it.
    Screenshot-67.jpg

They both got a laugh at that.
    Screenshot-68.jpg

In the story, they had met at my consignment store.
    So I am going to assume Katelyn is telling her about a great place where she can make her magical elixirs and sell them.
    Screenshot-69.jpg

So she takes her there and shows her around:
    Screenshot-71.jpg

They do some fortune telling...
    Screenshot-72.jpg

Tell ghost stories.
    Screenshot-73.jpg

And begin the start of a great friendship.
    Screenshot-74.jpg

Sithia returns to her lot for some sleep.
    Screenshot-75.jpg

The next day she sets off to find out ways to make what these humans call simoleons.
    Screenshot-76.jpg

They throw away things that can be sold for simoleons.
    Screenshot-86.jpg

She did go to the consignment store first and got sick from an elixir she was attempting to make.
    Screenshot-88.jpg

She stopped by this park to pick flowers she could sell for a nice amount of simoleons.
    I love this park so much as it changes with the seasons.
    Screenshot-95.jpg

She also stopped at the arcade to play some fun games.
    She loves whack-a-gnome.
    Screenshot-84.jpg

Is that Katelyn over there?
    Screenshot-96.jpg

So much in common!
    Screenshot-98.jpg

So yeah, really enjoying the game so far and I can't wait to have all the companions back together again. :)
    CK213 wrote: »

Please leave a notification when you do because I’ve got this one bookmarked.

Love the consignment store!
    5JZ57S6.png
    CK213 wrote: »

Please leave a notification when you do because I’ve got this one bookmarked.

Love the consignment store!

Here's a crazy idea. :)
    I've found all my old TS3 pics. I'm thinking about updating this thread with larger pictures.
    I can update as I read through it again.

A TS3 labor of love. <3
    I say: bring it on :blush:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hi! It's nice to see you posting again. Yes, please...update anything you want. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited October 2018
    02%20Finding%20Lenny.png
    :p This looks like story telling, but I am just reporting on major milestones in my game play and what it's like just enjoying TS3 without all the character development, character motivation, plot set up, and all the other story telling devices.

I was getting impatient with finding Lenny.
    He's the sim that gets my game rolling.
    Screenshot-99.jpg

So I had Sithia do some dumpster diving at his apartment.
    Lenny conveniently shows up.
    Screenshot-101.jpg

She's all smelly now.
    How about cleaning up in one of these human beehive cells?
    Screenshot-102.jpg

It's great when a plan falls together.
    Screenshot-104.jpg

Is Caroline Custard visiting Lenny too, or just tagging along?
    Well, it's not everyday you see a fairy in Bridgeport. She's probably just curious.
    Screenshot-105.jpg

Not only can she clean up, she can have something to eat as well.
    Lenny made a salad:
    Screenshot-106.jpg

Caroline found some waffles.
    Screenshot-107.jpg

It will be great to finally get things going.
    Screenshot-108.jpg

Now down to business.
    Screenshot-109.jpg

She introduces herself and finds Lenny quite attractive.
    A double bonus.
    Screenshot-110.jpg

Now take him.
    Screenshot-113.jpg

He's enthralled.
    Screenshot-115.jpg

Now all we have to do is ask him to move in.
    Screenshot-116.jpg

And we are off.
    Screenshot-117.jpg

She can now leave this tiny lot.
    Lenny brought in 5000 simoleons.
    Screenshot-119.jpg

And he has a car!
    This is great.
    Screenshot-120.jpg

I believe Stihia likes the city.
    She just doesn't want to live so close to it and she prefers a natural environment.
    Screenshot-121.jpg

They are way up here in the hills.
    Screenshot-122.jpg

Screenshot-124.jpg

Oh yeah, we can start bringing that in now.
    Screenshot-126.jpg

This is the location where she will build her grand castle.
    Screenshot-127.jpg

For now she has her little fairy castle.
    It's comfy.
    Screenshot-128.jpg

Lenny gets a sleeping bag.
    They make the place more livable as they earn more simoleons.
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Lenny is enthralled, so giving up his apartment, his career, and his lifestyle to serve this fairy seems like a great idea.
    Screenshot-135.jpg

And now to why he is really here.
    Screenshot-136.jpg

Conjuring up useful items is exhausting.
    Screenshot-137.jpg

Sithia doesn't have time for this.
    Let Lenny do it.
    Screenshot-138.jpg
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    So awesome to have this thread active again. Good to see you CK
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    I love it when the game caters you in ways you couldn't have done better yourself.
    (and why is that song playing in my head.... Let me live 'neath your spell, do do that voodoo that you do so well, 'cause you do something to me that nobody else can do, that no one else in the world can do...)

:p
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited October 2018
    I love it when the game caters you in ways you couldn't have done better yourself.
    (and why is that song playing in my head.... Let me live 'neath your spell, do do that voodoo that you do so well, 'cause you do something to me that nobody else can do, that no one else in the world can do...)

:p

The synchronicities have been very entertaining so far.
    I am enjoying my game so much I don't even have PEPS for Get Famous.

I had to look it up and it looks like everyone is covering it.
    Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Lina Horn, someone named Skunk Anansie
    Even Sinead O'Connor.
    https://youtu.be/wgBW07h9nQk
    The video tag-line at the end kind of takes you of the spell though. :p
    edited October 2018
    03%20A%20Temporary%20Castle.png

I had been enjoying playing so much that I didn't take many pictures.
    Screenshot-139.jpg

Sithia was going about Bridgeport learning her alchemy skills at the consignment store and collecting ingredients at the community garden.Screenshot-140.jpg

This is the only way I will see zombies in my game.
    The moon cycle is turned off and only sims who want to dance with the pea shooter will sample the life of the living dead.
    Screenshot-141.jpg

Screenshot-142.jpg

It's briefly sweet.
    Screenshot-143.jpg

Lenny spent his time conjuring gem stones and going around town taking photos for his photography career:
    Screenshot-144.jpg

I had forgotten how evil Sithia was in the beginning of the story.
    It was hysterical to see her heckling Lenny while he slept.
    Screenshot-147.jpg

I did not have Season when I first played these sims for their story, so I soon found myself with fall and winter coming.
    I would have built a small cabin on the lot for winter survival, but Lenny went ahead and conjured Tiberium.
    Screenshot-169.jpg

They quickly found themselves rich to move onto the next milestone of the plot.
    Screenshot-170.jpg

A temporary castle.
    Sithia had advance her fairy skills and could project auras now.
    Screenshot-171.jpg

Another tool to influence her thralls. >:)
    This is the same location from the story, yet the house is of a similar style, but a different model.
    Screenshot-172.jpg

I didn't want the same exact experience from the story, and I believe this house will be a little more enjoyable to play.
    Screenshot-173.jpg

They were now in a better position to advance their quest for more simoleons.
    Screenshot-175.jpg

The first order of business was to make a phone call...,
    Screenshot-176.jpg

...and kill some time.
    Screenshot-177.jpg

While they waited for Katelyn Missoni to arrive.
    Screenshot-178.jpg

Katelyn had been the spark that got me really enjoying Supernatural and had help me launch my EP exploration into a full story.Screenshot-179.jpg

I was happy to have her join the household.
    Screenshot-180.jpg

Her addition to the household is much different this time around.
    Screenshot-181.jpg

It was more of a natural friendship than being manipulated like Lenny.
    Lenny is the only one she will enthrall using the voodoo doll. I can't see Lenny just willingly joining a fairy out in the boonies.
    Screenshot-182.jpg

I can see Lenny and Katelyn being the types who enjoy playing pranks on each other.
    I had a good laugh when Lenny had an opportunity to steal Katelyn's clothes while she was skinny dipping. She got out of the pool and put them on before he could do it. His growl of disappointment was so funny.
    Screenshot-186.jpg

But now I am at the difficult phase of trying to find the ingredients to transform Lenny and Katelyn into supernatural beings.
    Toads and moonstones are not so readily available in Bridgeport.
    Screenshot-184.jpg

For now, Katelyn can help gather ingredients and help making elixirs.
    Screenshot-183.jpg

The community garden has a nice surprise in the basement.
    Screenshot-188.jpg

It has a full blown nectary.
    Screenshot-187.jpg

This is where Sithia hits upon the idea of making nectar as a business.
    She can grow her own crops and use them to make nectar and then sell them through the consignment store.
    Screenshot-189.jpg

First bottle made.
    Screenshot-190.jpg

First bottle stored.
    Screenshot-191.jpg

She is now growing grapes, flame fruit, life fruit, cherries, pomegranates, plums, and pomelo on her property.
    Nectar making just happens to be one of my favorite sim hobbies in The Sims 3. :)
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    So happy to see this thread revived! :D
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited October 2018
    Really makes me want Sims 3 playable again. Been thinking of trying to recreate one of the stories from the Sims 2 laptop games in 3's engine for some time now
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
    edited October 2018
    @CK213 Oh, wow, that’s a version I didn’t know (only knew the oldies ;)). (wouldn’t be Sinéad if there wouldn’t be some hidden in your face message in there would it :D) Bet Lady Gaga could do a perfect cover too.

Their new house is awesome and the garden in the elixir store is such a great idea. And what’s that with the zombies? I have the moon cycle disabled as well, but they will show up when you place those shooters? That would be a great compromise.
    5JZ57S6.png
    04%20Transformations.png

Sithia continues to work on her nectar making skill.
    Screenshot-195.jpg

Eventually she will have machines of her own[ and will produce nectar at home.
    Screenshot-196.jpg

Painting triggering any memories?
    I had to have her view it.
    Screenshot-199.jpg

I am glad I went with a different house this time around.
    I really like playing in it.
    Screenshot-194.jpg

Oh you slackers, get back to work!
    Screenshot-201.jpg

That's more like it.
    Lenny needs to max his logic skills to achieve his aspiration.
    They can use the massive amount of reward points to buy a collection helper.
    They are having a hard time finding certain gems.
    Screenshot-197.jpg

Lenny's role is to collect collectables.
    He's also quite handy around the house.
    Screenshot-208.jpg

The greenhouse has been enlarged to hold more plants.
    I didn't have Seasons when I first created the story. This time they will have to deal with Autumn, Winter, and Spring.
    Screenshot-202.jpg

They started out with mostly elixir making plants, but they are now adding plants for their first nectar recipe.
    Screenshot-203.jpg

Finally!
    Lenny conjured a moonstone.
    Screenshot-204.jpg

That should be rewarded.
    Looks like she believes she's going to break his heart eventually.
    Screenshot-207.jpg

Sorry Lenny, but she needs you to be a werewolf.
    That's what the moonstone was for.
    Screenshot-209.jpg

She's doing it with love though.
    See the hearts?
    Screenshot-210.jpg

Screenshot-211.jpg

[Evil laughter]
    Screenshot-213.jpg

Screenshot-214.jpg

"Ahwoooooooo!"
    Screenshot-215.jpg

Even evil fairies are afraid of werewolves.
    Screenshot-216.jpg

Lenny will hopefully be more helpful in finding Supernatural related collectables now.
    We still need a moonstone for Katelyn.
    Screenshot-218.jpg

He's till using every source possible.
    He's checks what the consighment store has for sale.
    Not the fish.
    Screenshot-219.jpg

That's his lunch.
    Screenshot-220.jpg

He bought a mining machine. and gives it a try.
    All the surrounding townies have to come check out what's making that awful noise.
    One of them finds Lenny annoying, but hot.
    Screenshot-221.jpg

Now this is extremely disturbing. :o
    One of the townie places her baby next to the drill.
    Screenshot-222.jpg

And then the baby disappears.
    I'm sure it was teleported home, but creepy as... whatever word you want to use.
    Screenshot-223.jpg

Well, now I know how to fill the consignment store with townies.
    Screenshot-224.jpg

Transforming Lenny and Katelyn into supernaturals is one of my milestones before I can move on to the next phase of the game.
    I left them to fend fore themselves as I added Zane and Xara to the game.
    Screenshot-225.jpg

I sent Zane to the community garden to work on his nectar making skills.
    It was so perfect that Katelyn happened to be there.
    Screenshot-226.jpg

I had him introduce himself to Katelyn.
    Screenshot-227.jpg

They had quite the conversation.
    Screenshot-228.jpg

I believe he made a strong impression on Katelyn.
    She's off to tell Sithia all about him.
    Screenshot-229.jpg

Lenny found a moonstone on one of his hunts!
    Screenshot-231.jpg

You are on, Sithia.
    Screenshot-232.jpg

Screenshot-233.jpg

One Witch's Brew ready for use.
    Screenshot-234.jpg

With love, of course.
    Screenshot-235.jpg

Screenshot-236.jpg

Excellent!
    Screenshot-237.jpg

Sithia now has a witch to serve her.
    Screenshot-238.jpg

She leaves her to practice.
    Screenshot-241.jpg

Katelyn is so happy.
    She is finally performing real magic.
    Screenshot-242.jpg
    @CK213 Oh, wow, that’s a version I didn’t know (only knew the oldies ;)). (wouldn’t be Sinéad if there wouldn’t be some hidden in your face message in there would it :D) Bet Lady Gaga could do a perfect cover too.

Their new house is awesome and the garden in the elixir store is such a great idea. And what’s that with the zombies? I have the moon cycle disabled as well, but they will show up when you place those shooters? That would be a great compromise.

Yes, townies sometimes turn into zombies to face off with the Peas hooters.
    They always lose, so far.