Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Heyyy. I’m Abby, I have been playing sims 4 since it came out plus a few months and my accumulation of hours according to origin is over 500 days!!! Yay!

Hello @Poetry_Paralysis :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4, and that the amount of hours that you spent simming is over 500 days! That is great! They would have been fun, enjoyable and happy hours that you spent playing, creating and building in the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • MarshMarsh Posts: 47 Member
    Hi I’m Marshall and Ive been playing since the sims 2 in 2004. So almost 15 years! I mainly like building and taking pictures of sims for stories. I dont actually play the game a whole lot lol.

I’m trying to get into sims 4 because the vampires are the best in it, I think, and I love vampires. But I still play 2 and 3 a lot too.
    screenshdot-251.png
    https://bleedingnegative.files.wordpress.com/
    Marshall. California. Been playing since 2004!
    marsh wrote: »
    Hi I’m Marshall and Ive been playing since the sims 2 in 2004. So almost 15 years! I mainly like building and taking pictures of sims for stories. I dont actually play the game a whole lot lol.

I’m trying to get into sims 4 because the vampires are the best in it, I think, and I love vampires. But I still play 2 and 3 a lot too.

Hello @marsh :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and that has led you on to playing Sims 3 and 4 also. It is nice that you continud to play each version. Simming is fun!
    Building is a special part of simming! It is great that we can bring our exterior design and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform. It is a great way of expressing our creativity and is enjoyable at the same time :)
  • TMone54TMone54 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi @Liel88, What an a amazing job... such detail so spooky... yet looks very fun for the Sims... What was that... I think I heard Simmers every ware applauding your build...

:) :) :)
    TMone54 wrote: »
    Hi @Liel88, What an a amazing job... such detail so spooky... yet looks very fun for the Sims... What was that... I think I heard Simmers every ware applauding your build...

:):):)

Hello @TMone54 :) I think that you may have accidentally posted on the wrong thread. It is very easy to do that when we have open threads on our computer screen.
  • TMone54TMone54 Posts: 36 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > TMone54 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi @Liel88, What an a amazing job... such detail so spooky... yet looks very fun for the Sims... What was that... I think I heard Simmers every ware applauding your build...
    >
    > :) :) :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @TMone54 :) I think that you may have accidentally posted on the wrong thread. It is very easy to do that when we have open threads on our computer screen.

Yep, sure did... went to hit the delete / edit button... Wooops... sorry will be more careful...
    Ty for letting me know...
    TMone54 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > TMone54 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi @Liel88, What an a amazing job... such detail so spooky... yet looks very fun for the Sims... What was that... I think I heard Simmers every ware applauding your build...
    >
    > :):):)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @TMone54 :) I think that you may have accidentally posted on the wrong thread. It is very easy to do that when we have open threads on our computer screen.

Yep, sure did... went to hit the delete / edit button... Wooops... sorry will be more careful...
    Ty for letting me know...

It is okay! :) It can easily occur.
    You’re welcome :)
  • MC1192MC1192 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thank you for the invitation! I'm here to learn more about the sims world since i so new at it. Love that it has its own chat so we can help develop are sims and make it a interesting play. I wo uld one day maybe have to chance to inspire and use my creation to help others.
    MC1192 wrote: »
    Thank you for the invitation! I'm here to learn more about the sims world since i so new at it. Love that it has its own chat so we can help develop are sims and make it a interesting play. I wo uld one day maybe have to chance to inspire and use my creation to help others.

Hello @MC1192 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums and to simming!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and meeting fellow simmers, learn helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting on the threads. It would be very nice if you would like to post pictures of your creations once you are a full member and can then post pictures :)
  • thesimmer77thesimmer77 Posts: 33 Member
    Well, I wasn't really planning on spending a lot of time here, I have some questions on sims 1 hopefully someone else can answer. Since I can't post my own thread. The complete collection had changed some things from the originals sims 1 release which I don't understand. I wonder if they'd be hard to find considering sims 1 is approaching 20 years old now (the complete collection was in 2005, the original in 2000(

Well, I wasn't really planning on spending a lot of time here, I have some questions on sims 1 hopefully someone else can answer. Since I can't post my own thread. The complete collection had changed some things from the originals sims 1 release which I don't understand. I wonder if they'd be hard to find considering sims 1 is approaching 20 years old now (the complete collection was in 2005, the original in 2000(

Hello @thesimmer77 :)
    It may help to start a new thread on the AHQ EA site, and simmers there may be able to help you
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/bd-p/other-sims-games-en
  • LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    welcome to everybody! hope you enjoy this place :D
    HELLO I AM YOUR HOST YANDERE-CHAN WITH EYEPATCH
    > @rosemow said:
    > thesimmer77 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Well, I wasn't really planning on spending a lot of time here, I have some questions on sims 1 hopefully someone else can answer. Since I can't post my own thread. The complete collection had changed some things from the originals sims 1 release which I don't understand. I wonder if they'd be hard to find considering sims 1 is approaching 20 years old now (the complete collection was in 2005, the original in 2000(
    >

Thank you, I'll try there, or if here someone could do me the courtesy of posting a thread for me. Can't post links even when quoting you, but you know what the link was rosemow

>
    >
    edited October 2018
    > @rosemow said:
    > thesimmer77 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Well, I wasn't really planning on spending a lot of time here, I have some questions on sims 1 hopefully someone else can answer. Since I can't post my own thread. The complete collection had changed some things from the originals sims 1 release which I don't understand. I wonder if they'd be hard to find considering sims 1 is approaching 20 years old now (the complete collection was in 2005, the original in 2000(
    >

Thank you, I'll try there, or if here someone could do me the courtesy of posting a thread for me. Can't post links even when quoting you, but you know what the link was rosemow

>
    >

Hello @thesimmer77 :)
    I can start a thread for you in the The Sims General Discussion section but you may be best to post on the AHQ EA site. There may be more simmers there who are playing Sims 1 or can answer your queries. Also, it would be best to get the points and posts needed to become a full member now, so as you can start new threads in the future also.
    The off topic section is a good place to start posting.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat

It appears now I do have the required points and posts, but there's still no button to start a new thread for me, at least in the other sims forum
    It appears now I do have the required points and posts, but there's still no button to start a new thread for me, at least in the other sims forum

Hello @Simmer77
    Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member
  • ScribScrib Posts: 37 Member
    Nice to meet you all, I'm Scrib! I was introduced to the Sims franchise back in 2010 when I picked up The Sims 3 Late Night for the first time and could not stop playing it. I have been a fan of this franchise ever since and I love all installments.
    My favorite thing to do in The Sims is to build houses. I prefer building suburban and contemporary houses than any other style, however with the upcoming terrain features I might try building a few mid-century modern houses to place in Del Sol Valley.

Thank you for your time and happy simming! :)
    KbhKf88.png
  • LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    happy simming, scrib! hope you enjoy this place!
    HELLO I AM YOUR HOST YANDERE-CHAN WITH EYEPATCH
    Scrib wrote: »
    Nice to meet you all, I'm Scrib! I was introduced to the Sims franchise back in 2010 when I picked up The Sims 3 Late Night for the first time and could not stop playing it. I have been a fan of this franchise ever since and I love all installments.
    My favorite thing to do in The Sims is to build houses. I prefer building suburban and contemporary houses than any other style, however with the upcoming terrain features I might try building a few mid-century modern houses to place in Del Sol Valley.

Thank you for your time and happy simming! :)

Hello @Scrib :) it is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 in 2010, and you have been enjoying simming ever since. Simming is fun!
    Building homes is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can bring our design ideas into sims gameform. It is a very nice way of expressing our creativity through the game! I am looking forward to the new terrain tool also! It will be great to see the new builds that simmers create, using the terrain features.
  • heyimsimstineheyimsimstine Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello there everyone!

My name is Christine and I've been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 when I received it as a Christmas present. My favorite thing to do in the Sims is CAS/Building. I spend more time creating Sims than I do playing them LOL. Usually whenever I do gameplay, I try and complete/unlock everything the game offers but I give up within a week. Sometimes I usually play Sims for 2 weeks straight, then take a month or 2 off then play again for another 2 weeks straight and it'll just keep cycling.

My favorite out of the 4 is definitely Sims 2. I loved the music, the sims in it and the gameplay for me was so much fun. I wish I can go back and relive it all.

Other than the Sims; I enjoy other video games like Overwatch, WoW and other random games here and there. I also spend time watching Youtube and Twitch. I am into sports as well like baseball and football, American football that is :) My favorite food in the entire world is Chinese food and I can have that every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of it.

So, that's just a little bit about me and I hope you guys have an awesome day where ever you are in the world :)
    edited October 2018
    Hello there everyone!

My name is Christine and I've been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 when I received it as a Christmas present. My favorite thing to do in the Sims is CAS/Building. I spend more time creating Sims than I do playing them LOL. Usually whenever I do gameplay, I try and complete/unlock everything the game offers but I give up within a week. Sometimes I usually play Sims for 2 weeks straight, then take a month or 2 off then play again for another 2 weeks straight and it'll just keep cycling.

My favorite out of the 4 is definitely Sims 2. I loved the music, the sims in it and the gameplay for me was so much fun. I wish I can go back and relive it all.

Other than the Sims; I enjoy other video games like Overwatch, WoW and other random games here and there. I also spend time watching Youtube and Twitch. I am into sports as well like baseball and football, American football that is :) My favorite food in the entire world is Chinese food and I can have that every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of it.

So, that's just a little bit about me and I hope you guys have an awesome day where ever you are in the world :)

Hello @heyimsimstine :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you received Sims 2 as a Christmas present , and that very nice gift started you as a simmer! Simming is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game, and creating sims in cas and building homes and venues is very enjoyable! It is nice that we can create builds in a wide variety of styles.
    It is nice that you enjoy times of simming, then take a break from it, then enjoy returning to play the Sims again later on
    It is great that you enjoy playing other games also. You would enjoy deciding on what game to play depending on how you are feeling that day. Chinese food is very delicious!
    I hope that you also are having a very nice day :)
  • BastianBastian Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey there.

Bastian here.

I'm a NZ Australian living in Europe, and I just want more points so I can start a discussion about something I'm actually interested in....

I love building in TS, but I'm mostly a character 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so I don't tend to stick with one Sim for long (unless they're really cool). I HATE toddlers, Parenthood, and anything related to having babies in TS4 - they're just WAAAAAAAAAAY too much work, and ain't NOBODY got time for that!!!

Check out my gallery @Felkyneye if you wanna see more.

Much Love and Light to you all.
    edited October 2018
    Hello @Bastian . Welcome to the forums.
    It is best not to spam singular threads and to not use not nice wording. It is against forum rules. There are many threads throughout the forums, and especially in the off topic section, that you can post a comment on.
  • SylvereSylvere Posts: 32 Member
    Hello all. I've been playing TS3 for several years, but I'm new to the forums. I decided to try to be less introverted and be more active in the community. I'm from the US, one of my favorite things in Sims is building houses based on RL floor plans, I have a corgi, and I have no idea what to say about myself so now I'm rambling. Send help! ;)
    Sylvere wrote: »
    Hello all. I've been playing TS3 for several years, but I'm new to the forums. I decided to try to be less introverted and be more active in the community. I'm from the US, one of my favorite things in Sims is building houses based on RL floor plans, I have a corgi, and I have no idea what to say about myself so now I'm rambling. Send help! ;)

Hello @Sylvere :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 3 for several years. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable simming hours over the time, building , furnishing and landscaping builds. Simming is fun! It is very nice to create builds based on on real life floor plans. It is great that we can make simform versions of real life homes.
    Your corgi would be a special animal member of your family household <3 If you have Sims 3 Pets ep, you would enjoy having a simversion of your corgi in your game :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top