Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    New chapter

i96nF2.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Alright, I finally (yes, finally) I have the new computer all set up and ready to go with a desk and a monitor and even a desk chair..lol. I think, finally, I can move forward with the story because I also started getting ideas. Hope to have a chapter up by tomorrow.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    well Jade &Don had a child..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • alessrelloalessrello Posts: 22 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    @alessrello Are you an anime fan? The style of your story really reminds me of anime!

Busted :lol: Yes, a lot of times as I'm writing I visualize my sims as anime characters : P
    what could be put on a first floor of a rich's person's home? I need three more ideas-I have a kitchen and I have the dinning room
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    what could be put on a first floor of a rich's person's home? I need three more ideas-I have a kitchen and I have the dinning room

Living room, Study, Bathroom, and Bedroom.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Alright, I finally (yes, finally) I have the new computer all set up and ready to go with a desk and a monitor and even a desk chair..lol. I think, finally, I can move forward with the story because I also started getting ideas. Hope to have a chapter up by tomorrow.

:)
    yXW40Hz.png?1

it's a rich person's house as far as I know RICH people don't have bedrooms on the first floor that's second floor
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

it's a rich person's house as far as I know RICH people don't have bedrooms on the first floor that's second floor

conservatory. its a room with a piano. sometime the servant quarters is also on the first floor.
    just thought of an idea!! (came to me because of something which happens in Gen 6)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member

conservatory. its a room with a piano. sometime the servant quarters is also on the first floor.

Well, maybe they make the guests sleep on the ground floor.
    I'm not exactly rich, but at my house the master bedroom is on the ground floor. For what it's worth.
    edited October 2018
    basement one:
    LdqLZwm.png

Basement 2:
    wJnwfdh.png

Ground floor (don't know what else to put into the adult Game room)
    gavUDFZ.png

Second floor
    R0b3K3l.png

entire house
    MfdYZIh.png
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member

IQ0cxXu.png

What about some video games? A chess table? A Don't Wake the Llama table? Another card table?
    15aewar wrote: »

IQ0cxXu.png

What about some video games? A chess table? A Don't Wake the Llama table? Another card table?

for the moment the chess and Don't Wake the Llama one is on the second floor but they will be brought down to the first floor for a plot reason
    6adMCGP.gif
    basement one:
    LdqLZwm.png

Basement 2:
    wJnwfdh.png

gavUDFZ.png

Second floor
    R0b3K3l.png

entire house
    MfdYZIh.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    I finally learned on Lanna's CC site to check the top left corner to see how many pages there are..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member
    This weekend was supposed to be my weekend off of work, but I somehow got roped into taking care of our boarding dogs and cat. So much for a free weekend. :unamused: At least I'll still have some free time, and I've almost finished the next chapter of Futility In Survival. Just trying to get the end of the chapter done.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
    yaHATa3.png
    This weekend was supposed to be my weekend off of work, but I somehow got roped into taking care of our boarding dogs and cat. So much for a free weekend. :unamused: At least I'll still have some free time, and I've almost finished the next chapter of Futility In Survival. Just trying to get the end of the chapter done.

well work messed up so i had today off. yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee.

i go back tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well work messed up so i had today off. yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee.

i go back tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well yay for one day off, right? :grin:
    We've been super short staffed at my work lately (I work at a vet clinic), so I've had to work several 11+ hour shifts the last week or so. I love my job, but it can get kind of exhausting. Plus we've had quite a few euthanasias, and they're never easy. :cry:

Sorry you have to go back to work. Hope it's not too terrible! What kind of work do you do (if you don't mind me asking)?
    yaHATa3.png

We've been super short staffed at my work lately (I work at a vet clinic), so I've had to work several 11+ hour shifts the last week or so. I love my job, but it can get kind of exhausting. Plus we've had quite a few euthanasias, and they're never easy. :cry:

Sorry you have to go back to work. Hope it's not too terrible! What kind of work do you do (if you don't mind me asking)?

well when i started i was delivering food and wiping tables then i started doing dishes . now i do this thing called kidcheck its kind of like when you go to a amusement park we stamp on the way in and check it on the way out.

i'd rather do the dishes i need glasses and haven't got them yet and my eyes are bad. so i can't read the stamp even if i did it.

well when i started i was delivering food and wiping tables then i started doing dishes . now i do this thing called kidcheck its kind of like when you go to a amusement park we stamp on the way in and check it on the way out.

i'd rather do the dishes i need glasses and haven't got them yet and my eyes are bad. so i can't read the stamp even if i did it.

Oh, cool. I'll need to get a new pair of glasses soon, my eyes are changing and everything's starting to get blurry again. But I can still see well enough, so I'm putting it off for now.

My family use to go to a place with the kidcheck thing, and the ink they used only showed up under blacklights. I always loved it, I felt so cool :lol: .
    yaHATa3.png
    Well I'm off to bed. Have to get up in less than 6 hours to feed and walk dogs. :sleepy:
    Goodnight everyone!
    yaHATa3.png

That's true, but it depends I guess on the layout of the house. Sometimes the Master suite will be downstairs. I think multi level homes should have a bedroom and full bath downstairs. When you get old, or something happens that you can't go up the stairs, then you will have at least a place to sleep and a bathroom.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top