Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female create a sim Challenge!

Comments

• BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @drakharis so much!
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Homemaker Marlena Jones Lifestage Young Adult Human
    Husband Sam Alien Children twin boys Billy and Jimmy Alien Hybrid

Traits: Marlena Family Oriented (Custom Traits) Homemaker and Nurturing

Sam: Good (Custom Traits) Perceptive and Super Keener

Billy: Good Jimmy: Creative

Aspiration: Marlena - Super Parent
    Sam: (Custom Aspiration) Hound
    Billy: (Custom Aspiration) Grown Up
    Jimmy: Artistic Prodigy

I was inspired by the 1950s' housewife

Marlena was once a brilliant scientist until she met and fell in love with Sam at the crash site of his ship. She got to know him and loves him quitting her job when she became pregnant with the twins. She is happy being a housewife and has no regrets. Cleaning and taking care of the kids and knowing all her husband's favourite foods and drinks. She knows what her kids love to eat and can usually sneak in some veggies into their meals to balance what they eat. Her husband has been on some very high profile cases refusing to allow any case to go cold working hard to solve seemingly impossible cases. Her boys are friends with all the outcasts, unpopular and unwanted kids that get targeted by bullies or those too strange to typically have friends. They are twins with a strong seemingly eerie psychic bond proving blood is thicker and the strength of family. They are rarely seen without the other.

ofKyoyQ.pngLM1EGBV.png?1f8XIpOd.png?1a8Z02IV.png?1ERYvzVB.png?1ipMQYaz.png
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    The Jones Household of Sims sound a very caring and kind family @drakharis :) The boys are thoughtful to those who are having some problems in life. The 50’s style dresses that Marlena are wearing look very pretty!
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited October 2018
    My Entry for No 20. Tree-Hugger
    Gallery Name: Pauline ' Poison Ivy '
    Description: She was once Pauline Isley but now she is Poison Ivy as she is an Eco Terrorist who takes revenge on those who hurt plants as she is a Botanist and expert in plant Toxins. She is well known for her Movie role in Batman that made her famous and she is friends with Harlequin and Cat Woman.
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AACB40A1D1DC11E880C6ADD8C8E84D99?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Screenshots of Outfits
    Day
    XeNaGmT.png
    Evening
    2SLqr2o.png
    Workout
    tdVJw5h.png
    Nightwear
    ZFLULDx.png
    Party
    83Ukan1.png
    Swimming
    SDEeE5j.png
    Hot Weather
    pnCiezD.png
    Cold Weather
    vpJyYlR.png
    Your simversion of Pauline Poison Ivy looks great! @luckyheather :) You have reflected her very well as a Sim! Her red hair and green colour of her clothing looks very nice. Very nice floral patterning on her eveningwear dress !
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @rosemow :) I did try to some different green outfits and I think her workout or Hot Weather outfits would suit her to go to the Jungle to find more plants there ;) I think I will create her a home too I have some ideas.
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @rosemow :) I did try to some different green outfits and I think her workout or Hot Weather outfits would suit her to go to the Jungle to find more plants there ;) I think I will create her a home too I have some ideas.

You’re welcome @luckyheather :) I hope that you will enjoy doing her home :)
    @luckyheather I love how Paulina looks. I like that she is an eco-terrorist too.

@rosemow thanks it was fun creating her
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    edited October 2018
    Tree-Hugger Blossom Harmony Plant Sim Lifestage: Teen Traits: Loves Outdoors (Custom Traits) Green Thumb, Werewolf, Elvin and Sustainable Living

I originally wanted to do an eco-terrorist but changed my mind and decided on making her a Plant Sim instead. Partly because I have never played a Plant Sim and partly because I wanted her to be kind of like Swamp Thing. I Wish I could have made her look more like Swamp Thing though.

Blossom has always loved plants more than people. Her mother is a High Elf and her father a werewolf. Being very curious about what a plant feels and what it's like to be a plant she ate The Forbidden Plant Sim Fruit changing her. She is currently dating a classmate who wants to be a botanist when they get older. He loves her and is loves that she a plant sim always asking what it's like. She has a greenhouse on her property and when she isn't hanging out with friends or the Garden Gnomes she is in her greenhouse caring for her plants. She has some of the most unique plants around and enjoys caring for them.

She is top of her class and wants to be a botanist like her boyfriend who has thought about proposing to her.

Before becoming a Plant Sim
    9hwRMTg.png?1Kw3SnRU.png?1UinKjjA.png?1

As a Plant Sim
    LENfTTn.png?1AID8NCH.pngj6xsydk.pngizihmKI.pngWca1yot.png

(Hanging out with a friend in one of the parks) WjmrElZ.png

Her Home (At leat a small part)
    xQEWpFs.png
    It is very nice that you have made Blossom Harmony to be a plantsim @drakharis :) Her name is very nice and reflects well the theme. It is great that she is planning to become a Botanist, like her boyfriend. Her greenhouse where she enjoys spending time is very nice! It is great that the wishing well is there.
    She is a very nice tree-hugger themed sim :)
    Dull/Drab Jane Doe Lifestage: Young Adult Traits:(Custom Traits) Sleepless Robot, Unemotional, No Sense of Humor, Boring, Sandman and Dull
    Aspiration: (Custom Aspiration) Quiet Life

Jane Doe wasn't always the most boring sim alive. She once had a personality and a sense of humour. Before she and her husband Jack and she got into a bad car accident which killed him on impact she was lively, cheerful and part of a female group of comedians called The Sisters of Laughter. After her accident she changed with no passion and no personality, She now works as CFO at Langraab Industries. She is so boring that people have been known to fall into a deep sleep just with her saying hi. She only dresses in greys, black, white and browns. Her friends still love her but really feel sorry for her because she's not the woman they once knew. She speaks in a monotone fashion and with no emotions.

weq6q5f.png3GWUfMM.png?1iNol0jN.png?1sIAUnuk.png?1Qc9CxXW.png?1jeRkXmc.pngNxChPaw.png?1
    It is very sad that Jane and her husband was involved in a car accident, which killed her husband and changed her personality :(@drakharis . It was a great choice of name for her, and the custom traits suit her well. I hope that one day she may return to how she was before the accident.
    @rosemow thanks, I hadn't played a plant sim prior to this challenge and actually liked having a household with one in it.

I hadn't used the customs traits for Jane too often with my households I play and it was fun playing a more anonymous yet boring sim for a change. I didn't think I would like her as a sim but was surprised I liked her.
    Bar Regular Madison Winslow Vampire Young Adult Ballet Dancer Member of Good Timers
    Aspiration:(Custom Aspiration): No Regrets
    Traits: Creative, Dance Machine Custom Traits) Apollo and Dancer

Madison loves the bar scene but is the straight edge of the group. Preferring plasma fruit smoothies and apple juice with a shot of seltzer water. Madison became a vampire when she was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. She didn't want to leave everyone she knew and cared about behind especially her kid sister Virginia. Her friend, a vampire named Drake, offered her the chance to be a vampire which she quickly accepted.

She is a ballet dancer but also loves modern dance and street dance as well. When she went for auditions at the Windemere Ballet Company she wasn't sure she was going to be picked to join them because there were so many talented dancers and only a few openings. They hired her immediately after she demonstrated how quickly she could learn a quick routine. Recently though there have a been a string of deaths at the bar she often frequents. Everyone though sad about it surely can't say their hangout is boring or that normalcy is even typical. Sorry fo pics with dead sims in them.

flu42ni.png?1DLGQDDP.png?1KLWAC2F.png?1MyRQaCh.png5Ij7tjm.pngzwTGgNm.pngQkCACch.pngM1Yp40p.png?1hOzdIDZ.pngobu5WPT.pngkkGiby4.png?1
    It is nice that Madison is a ballet dancer, as well as enjoying other styles of dancing also @drakharis :) It is sad though that there has been a number of deaths at the bar where she spends time :( It is great that she enjoys playing darts at the bar.
    edited October 2018
    @rosemow thank you I originally didn't want Madison's backstory to have deaths occur but I kept sending her to hang out with Good Timers or just to the bar where they all hang out and people kept dying while there and kept restarting the game in hopes of keeping sims alive. After several times of this, I just realised I could work it into her backstory.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    Tree-Hugger Blossom Harmony Plant Sim Lifestage: Teen Traits: Loves Outdoors (Custom Traits) Green Thumb, Werewolf, Elvin and Sustainable Living

I originally wanted to do an eco-terrorist but changed my mind and decided on making her a Plant Sim instead. Partly because I have never played a Plant Sim and partly because I wanted her to be kind of like Swamp Thing. I Wish I could have made her look more like Swamp Thing though.

Blossom has always loved plants more than people. Her mother is a High Elf and her father a werewolf. Being very curious about what a plant feels and what it's like to be a plant she ate The Forbidden Plant Sim Fruit changing her. She is currently dating a classmate who wants to be a botanist when they get older. He loves her and is loves that she a plant sim always asking what it's like. She has a greenhouse on her property and when she isn't hanging out with friends or the Garden Gnomes she is in her greenhouse caring for her plants. She has some of the most unique plants around and enjoys caring for them.

She is top of her class and wants to be a botanist like her boyfriend who has thought about proposing to her.

Before becoming a Plant Sim
    9hwRMTg.png?1Kw3SnRU.png?1UinKjjA.png?1

As a Plant Sim
    LENfTTn.png?1AID8NCH.pngj6xsydk.pngizihmKI.pngWca1yot.png

(Hanging out with a friend in one of the parks) WjmrElZ.png

Her Home (At leat a small part)
    xQEWpFs.png

This may be a stupid question but - plant sims... what are they? what do they do? what??????
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    Fashionista Name: Coco Rose Vampire Lifestage Teen Aspiration: Friend of the World

Clubs: Paragon and Spin Masters

Traits: (Custom Traits) Feminine, Beautiful, Girly, Aphrodite, Charismatic, Cultured Vampire, Brilliant, Vegan and Popular Job: Heiress of the Rose House of High Fashion and It Girl

Coco comes from a family who have been stylists, models, It Girls and fashion designers for generations she is no exception. Sharing Paragon's mission of wishing to beautify the world and burn all the ugly clothes in the worlds when she got an invite to join them she quickly accepted. With the leader of their rival club The Renegades now also a teen she agreed to go out with him under the following condition "Darling, I love what you are wearing but I simply hate your hair. If you get your hair cut I will gladly go out with you." He had his hair cut to something that isn't so plum Lenny and Squiggy from Lavern and Shirley to something actually nice. She has been seen in public with him as a result. She has many male companions from her on and off again boyfriend teen idol the charming and ever so suave Reginald Baron to bad boy leader of The Renegades. She will not date anybody ugly and with no sense of style. Which means guys like Joaquin Le Chien have no chance of dating her unless they burn most of their wardrobe and ask Mr Romero from Paragon to take them shopping or agree to let her burn most of their wardrobe and let her take them shopping. "I simply cannot be seen in public with somebody who refuses to dress properly."

She has always had an eye for fashion even as a toddler picking out something trendy and stylish making her parents Marina and Thaddeus very proud. With her parents killed by rival fashion houses, she took the mantle and has only made the family business grow in ways that her parents would have never thought of. Donating clothes to women's and homeless shelters and giving them a chance to talk with a stylist for free. Getting together with celebrity stylists, beauticians and barbers to help them boost their confidence. She gets ordinary people as models for her fashion shows with animals from local shelters walking alongside the models. Often recruiting her models from shelters and paying them very well for their time. She does fashion shows to raise money for many causes including no-kill shelters and helping those less fortunate than her.

As a vampire, she only eats plasma fruit and drinks vegan plasma packs made from the juice of plasma fruit. She hates the idea of feeding off a human or animal feeling it is an ugly part of being a vampire.

fAQVOQT.pngLkJo84Q.png61u7mhh.png

okNZDZx.png?1FIoTJC9.png?1ojuHxYI.png?1vh1pWXY.png?1bBTk4Hn.png?1Bkzuop2.png?1HaK5Dt7.png?1

Dark Form I wanted her dark form to be stylish and pretty too without looking trashy or like someone hit her witth the ugly stick.
    lLWYf3Q.png?1nxuLtnF.png?14BTEhm3.png?18fIQpr6.png?1RG0Ef7w.png?1Q0A8tL3.png?1bo1Pvxg.png?1
    Coco’s outfits are very stylish and pretty! @drakharis :) The way that she is running her business, and helping others is very nice. It is a nice touch that she only eats plasma fruit and vegan plasma packs. It was great reading her background details about her apprearance and her concern with the appearance of those who she spends time with.
    @rosemow Thanks I had fun creating her and playing a member of Paragon's crew. It's not a club my sims usually end up in. I can not take credit for creating any of the CC. I used for her. I wanted to try a vegan vampire which is something I hadn't created before.
    Fun Loving Ambrosia Solar Teen Vampire Traits: Cheerful, Goofball Bro (Custom Traits) Dionysus Apollo Popular Charismatic and Free Spirit Aspiration (Custom Aspiration) Pleasure
    Clubs: Spin Masters, Renegades (she is kind of dating all their members), Partyhaus and runs a cub for all the teens in the worlds called Freedom To Be (thanks to this mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=571322) and a woman's group called Super Gals in which all the females are more than welcome to join run by Nancy Landgraab (The Sim I created to start the club died of old age) They hang out at the Utopia Life Matters spa together. When they aren't at their clubs main hangout getting massages and talking girl talk they work together doing amazing things for the community, From teaching girls that they can be anything they want to be inspiring confidence and sisterhood among themselves to fighting for causes to benefit not just female sims but all sims,

I have created Dionysus sims in the past as non-played sims in the past but hadn't really created one to play. She wasn't as unfocused and irresponsible as I thought she was going to be when I let her do her own thing.

Ambrosia isn't just the life of the party to her life is a non-stop party and she is the one throwing it. Whether she is hosting a hot party for a friend who just lost their dad to try to cheer them up or just chilling out with the bros she is guided by her id rather than her ego or superego. She always lives in the moment lives in the now. this mentality comes from once having terminal stage 4 brain cancer as a child. She was going to die with 3 days to live when an ancient vampire Seth, right after she had aged up to a teen, offered to turn her into a vampire. He quickly mentored her on being a vampire teaching her that it's less of a hassle to have plasma packs than to feed off of mortals. She has a popular blog among her peers. She plays pranks shows all the cool places to go meets up with celebrities. Throws parties where everybody is invited not just the cool kids. She is friendly and approachable always willing to help out other teens no matter how unpopular they might be. She has 12 people she is dating at present. Neither of them minds her dating others feeling alive when around her.

wbTiKrK.png?1vsADmh6.png?1c7AoHF5.png?1P5JYTEG.png?1LE5zEpR.png?17ifjAEM.png?1jEjpDOu.png?19hpLNsT.png2VlfYqY.png8nlAPhx.pngPzUwzE7.png

yW1RU1i.pngdjSXYwG.pngF35cNts.png?2

Slow dancing on a date with one of the members of The Eternal Throne (not my creation but I use them instead of Vlad almost always now.). I think its Thexan the good one among a household of evil vampires,
    eVlyEwq.png?1

Group dancing with Spin Masters
    mSH1Ffu.png
    Ambrosia is a great fun-loving teen ! @drakharis :) She is very kind and thoughtful to others, and sounds very friendly . Her hairstyle and the pink colour of it looks great! The clothing outfits that she is wearing look very colourfully nice. It is a nice touch that she has purple eyes and has patterned lipstick !
    @rosemow I wanted her to have a colourful fun look. I had fun creating her household. Almost gave her a male roommate. Saved her a separate save to play along with other saved households.
  • Snagr0mSnagr0m Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi guys! I'm sure this is not the best thread to post this but I am new and am struggling finding what I am looking for. I need help creating my sim I have been trying for days now and it has become quite frustrating. Can anyone help me create my simself or give me some pointers? Thanks so much in advance.
    Snagr0m wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm sure this is not the best thread to post this but I am new and am struggling finding what I am looking for. I need help creating my sim I have been trying for days now and it has become quite frustrating. Can anyone help me create my simself or give me some pointers? Thanks so much in advance.

Hello @Snagr0m :) Welcome to the forums!
    You could make a request on the DNA request team thread. They do Sims and build requests. You just need to fill out a form with the details, and post it in a post there on the thread.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/948917/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you