Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelorette (18/10/18)

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    I'm really enjoying these latest chapters. I do kind of wish you had more time to write them, but life happens! I'm looking forward to seeing if Nathaniel does any better than Fraser at the art of Sophia Sitting.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm still around. Just going through some personal crap the past few weeks so been pretty quiet on the forums.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Skcaga6 - Hope things get better for you :)
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Woops!
    I swear I read the chapter when it came out, but I've been away & juggling drama. Plus, as with most chapters, I read it, sat around for an hour thinking up something funny to say, and then gave up.

Being that I've started a bazillion stories and never finished one, I'm impressed whenever someone doesn't just run away from a project half way through (like someone I know). So waiting isn't a problem. Plus I was already cringing at the thought of having to write 6 chapters about the same scenario and yet make them all different.

So far, Zander's doing the best (I think, I'll re-read them when it comes to voting). Except for;
    Toddlers couldn’t die in the cold, right?
    That made me cackle. That's exactly how I parent, when I'm not allowed to cheat.
    (When attempting the ugly-beauty challenge)
    uTkFjwI.jpg
    Who needs cockerel fighting when you can use children?
    XnljFRr.png
    My tactic is to put pizza on the floor next to some alphabet blocks next to a bed, and create a 'production line' for needs.

For the record, I haven't had the chance to play with gnomes yet, but I'm afraid this challenge has already given me a phobia of them.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Just dropping by to let you all know another Japanese princess, Princess Ayako, has given up royal status for love :love:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20181029_22/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @PrincessSimcess how's Charlotte as a celebrity
    I miss this :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Haven't been on lately but now that I'm here...I MISS YOU GUYS! :s
    I'm going to jump in and say I miss this too. You're a fantastic writer.
    edited August 2019
    Happy birthday Simcess.
    I decided to celebrate your amazing writing by drawing your family from the Royal Bachelor. So here's Stellan, Lyric and their children Piper, Arietta and Jack. Mark will have to sit down and let your other sims have some time in the limelight for a change.
    Hopefully whenever you come back online and see this, it makes you smile.
    Most of all I hope that you're doing well, because that's the most important thing.

PY2eomK.png
    (Edit: I re-coloured it
    And thank you both so much, Minty and Minez.)
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
    edited July 2019
    Happy birthday Simcess.
    I decided to celebrate your amazing writing by drawing your family from the Royal Bachelor. So here's Stellan, Lyric and their children Piper, Arietta and Jack. Mark will have to sit down and let your other sims have some time in the limelight for a change.
    Most of all I hope that you're doing well, because that's the most important thing.

eHeWZaj.png

That's amazing! You did a great job :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    This is soooooo sweet! And amazing! You're an awesome artist!
    @PrincessSimcess !! There's a mod for royalty that adds some cool gameplay...https://llazyneiph.tumblr.com/royalty-mod
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Happy birthday Simcess.

PY2eomK.png
    (Edit: I re-coloured it
    And thank you both so much, Minty and Minez.)

Because its been sooo long, seeing this is like getting a post card from an old friend! Having a visual of time progression is so sweet