Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited October 2018
    Oh fantastic!!! I shall add them in. :3 is there any specific house to place them in ? I'm excited for this. I'm hoping to get another week of gameplay in. I want to get the rocket started ! XD
  • Options
    ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    @Shadami There is... oh boy, I forget what it's called. Alright, let me go in game and get them uploaded and upload the latest version of the apartment. I'll tag you here with all exact details when I'm done. brb!
  • Options
    That's even better :D If I visit them the apartment will even be the same ^^
  • Options
    @Shadami Alrighty. Both the apartment (July Loft) and the July Household (July) are up. Under the hashtag AAC. The household should include teen Whisper and a YA Daniel. You have to have cc enabled to find both. I think the pictures trigger cc and like I said before, I have a skin. Again, both under my gallery id which is the same as it is here.

Um... I think that's all. If you ever want YA whisper (my favorite version of her), just let me know!

That goes for anyone! As an adult, Whisper aids the rebellion as an adult as well as figures out some things about romantic love, family and freedom.
  • Options
    @Shadami whoops! I forgot to add: the loft is for the lot Fountainview Penthouse in the Arts Quarter
  • Options
    I'll go get them downloaded in a little bit. I'm feeling the need for a power nap. :3
    I'm sure I'll run into them in game at some point so I'll let you know for collaboration purposes when that happens. :D
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    So happy to see some collabing here! My story lives in my imagination and my PMs with Eorz! We've got some things coming up! I think I kinda don't want to get too much ahead or out of sync with others.... That said , I'm totally up for collaborating and cowriting in any number of ways! Just give me a holler if you're interested in anything involving me and any of the Sevens! Also , if you want extra T dogs and cats, the rebels have a rescue program !

And have you been keeping up with @wendelyne 's story ? Oh my goodness ! So epic ! I really recommend catching up, if you're not already there ! Wow ! I love it. Kinda heartbreaking at the moment . ...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Alex has already heard Septemus in the past. Maybe he'll ask for one of those animals coming up. :D A lot of his interactions with the goto are his private moments and he doesn't really share them with Amy very often.

I'm thinking maybe i haven't read Wendelyne's? I have a hard time keeping track of which ones I've read and which ones I haven't.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
  • Options
    SimTresa wrote: »

You changed your forum name! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yeah... Only had that one cause it was the first thing I could think of that wasn't already taken when I joined origin 7 years ago. But I've moved on from Pern and decided I needed a change.
    image.png
  • Options
    Two more to finish up the week.
    29. Right of Passage
    30. Rocket Science
    image.png
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    Update on my existence: School's being the mess it is, but I'll get right back to where I left off with AAC when things clear up!
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Hello everyone-- I wanted to leave a quick message here to apologize (as best as a forum allows for one...) to all of the simmers I put in a tight spot after deleting my sims blog. For putting anyone in a tight spot, for prompting re-writings, for altering story arcs, and much more... I am deeply sorry and feel great guilt.

The reason is rather personal, upsetting and brings a great deal of anxiety. It's actually taken me a year of self-work to feel I could come here and give a proper apology. Of course, I don't expect anyone to be forgiving, or understanding, but I would like all of you know that I am deeply sorry. I hope you are all safe, happy, and healthy. Happy 2019 and happy simming.
  • Options
    @allysimbuilds - So happy that you stopped by!

On my end, there hasn't been a need for forgiveness, because I understand that sometimes our circumstances and perspectives lead us to actions that might impact ourselves and others. It's part of living and being a person! It happens.

I'm so glad you felt to come by--that takes a lot of courage!

And I hope you feel a warm welcome and the opening to for reconnecting with friends who wish you well!

You've brought me a happy heart and warm smile tonight! :) Thank you!

• Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I recently went back and reread what I have for this and I'm excited to start the last part of Kanto and Wendy's story... but it's still going to take some time, hahaha. I've definitely got some ideas (and of course I'm always interested in seeing what the game throws at me)... so hopefully I can actually get up to speed and start writing again, because I really miss those two.

Also, @allysimbuilds no need to ask for forgiveness. I hope all is going well and I'm proud of you for working up the courage to find your way back here.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    I recently went back and reread what I have for this and I'm excited to start the last part of Kanto and Wendy's story... but it's still going to take some time, hahaha. I've definitely got some ideas (and of course I'm always interested in seeing what the game throws at me)... so hopefully I can actually get up to speed and start writing again, because I really miss those two.

Also, @allysimbuilds no need to ask for forgiveness. I hope all is going well and I'm proud of you for working up the courage to find your way back here.

Aww, you got me all excited for those two to come back. Not that I don't love Harvey, because I do. Hope you're able to find time for them soon.
    image.png
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @allysimbuilds Hi! I'm glad to hear from you! No need to feel guilty about leaving. Things happen sometimes. And if you feel like coming back here to write or to just chat, you're always welcome. :heart:
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @allysimbuilds I’m so pleased you’re back! I’ve missed you! <3 I agree with CT that it took a lot of courage. I struggle with social anxiety and reaching out to people, too, so I feel you. Lots of hugs!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Is there a plan to update the list at some point of participants and alien numbers chosen? I would like to try to read all of them at some point. :) I know I've made it through a fair number of them already.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Is there a plan to update the list at some point of participants and alien numbers chosen? I would like to try to read all of them at some point. :) I know I've made it through a fair number of them already.

Good idea, @Shadami I'll make a plan to do this in the next week!

• Options

Good idea, @Shadami I'll make a plan to do this in the next week!

I never mentioned it, but Tarak's number was 104 - 8x13.
    image.png
  • Options
    I'm curious how many numbers have been filled since the last update :D
  • Options

Many thanks to @Shadami for prompting me to update our List of Participants on our Bizoopagotogo blog! I hadn't realized how many important people had not yet been added!

I am pretty sure that it is up-to-date now, but please do check this List of Participants to make sure that 1) you're listed and 2) that I'm linking to your correct page.

And if you've written a sequel or other related stories, do you want them listed? If so, let me know and share the URL, please!

Also, is your child's number listed? Check this list to see!

Lots of participating pagoto are not listed, so if you know your child's number, let me know and I will include it on the list!

It's OK if we have duplicates, because administrative errors are to be expected...
    when Geoffrey Landgraab heads the agency in charge of assigning numbers! (oh... that's mean!)

It was so fun to look back on this site... so many great stories, and SO many participants! What joy!

• Options

Many thanks to @Shadami for prompting me to update our List of Participants on our Bizoopagotogo blog! I hadn't realized how many important people had not yet been added!

I am pretty sure that it is up-to-date now, but please do check this List of Participants to make sure that 1) you're listed and 2) that I'm linking to your correct page.

And if you've written a sequel or other related stories, do you want them listed? If so, let me know and share the URL, please!

Also, is your child's number listed? Check this list to see!

Lots of participating pagoto are not listed, so if you know your child's number, let me know and I will include it on the list!

It's OK if we have duplicates, because administrative errors are to be expected...
    when Geoffrey Landgraab heads the agency in charge of assigning numbers! (oh... that's mean!)

It was so fun to look back on this site... so many great stories, and SO many participants! What joy!

I claimed 104 for Tarak just never figured out how to get it in the story. :)
    image.png