The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How is your time playing the sims medieval and how long have you had it?

:smile:
rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2018
    I bought TSM over at Best Buy the day it was released in 2011. I played most of the Ambitions but never got Pirates and Nobles. I was there when we finally got a patch to play sandbox, after that I no longer tried to fill all the Ambitions just long enough to get to sandbox in some of them. But I did finish 90% of them until some quests became bugged and they never patched those and ended the game. So, I probably play it once in a while every year or so, but with some buggy quests it sort of defeats the purpose. But I wouldn't/won't get rid of my disc and will still keep an older machine (no download for me) to play my older games because Windows 10 hates any old game on a disc. So, I keep older machines where I don't have to worry about that stuff.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • TiaDogTiaDog Posts: 79 Member
    I actually really love playing the sims medieval. It was a lot different then I thought it was going to be and I like it the way it is now. It always fun to start a new kingdom and make a new queen. I haven't really unlocked a good bit of the ambitions. I have been playing it since around 2013 (maybe 2012) . I took a break for a while as I was busy then in 2015 I started it back up and I have loved it ever since. It definitely goes down in my top 10 of favorite games.
    Sims Games I like to play - Sims 2 / Sims Medieval / Sims 2 Pets ( Wii ) / MySims / MySims Kingdom ( Wii )
    i-like-to-be-alone-but-i-hate-being-lonely-quote-1.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yeah, as a questy game I wasn't sure if I would like it, but then I figured out how easy it was to get around some things for perforamance sake of the Sim doing the questing and it was a lot more fun. I really loved the music, the graphics, aura of it all. I was thrilled when we could unlock new drapes and other build materials etc. and some free downloads. It is a keeper in my opinion, and I really liked it more than I thought I ever would. It's great.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MarshMarsh Posts: 47 Member
    The music made it for me. As did the quests. Quest games+character customization are my favorites so the whole game was perfect to me. The only things that bug me are the blue-eye bug when editing in CAS (though that can be fixed by downloading contact lenses) and the fact that you couldn't save your castle for another ambition so you don't have to decorate it all over again.
    screenshdot-251.png
    https://bleedingnegative.files.wordpress.com/
    Marshall. California. Been playing since 2004!