Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes that has happened to me but even without sending a text it was fine up until the other day were I asked a sim on a date and it ended as soon as they arrived
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes that has happened to me but even without sending a text it was fine up until the other day were I asked a sim on a date and it ended as soon as they arrived

I have actually had that happen for a long time and always after my sim sent a friendly or happy text to one of their close friends. It is not something new. I recall posting about that not long after I got CL so I just assumed it was a CL related issue. But everytime one of my sims sends the happy or friendly test - they immediately get a call to go to dinner. Get to the restaurant (outside of course) and the friend greets them and then just starts talking. When ever I finally initiate to go inside the restaurant - their date hugs them again and says something like we have to do this again - and then they immediately take off - leaving my sim standing there and hungry still.

But yeah - I've seen this happen for a couple years now at least everytime a text is involved before the date call to go to dinner. If there is no text - they meet and greet and then go in the restaurant as usual with no issue. I just avoid texting anyone most of the time - which seems to keep that at bay. In fact it has been so long since I did text another sim - I was not sure it still happens. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I've had the Build/Buy Mode music stay playing after I've returned to Live Mode.
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @"Jon the Wizard" said:
    > I've had the Build/Buy Mode music stay playing after I've returned to Live Mode.

Same, it bugs the crap outta me. I usually just turn it off.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I've had the Build/Buy Mode music stay playing after I've returned to Live Mode.

I had similar issues in the past. If the game took too long to load, or I stayed on the Manage Worlds for too long, that track would keep playing even while in Live Mode.
    Teleportation is really messing with me during my current go-around. It will send people into the bathroom while other people are using it. If you cancel their intended action (like wanting to use the bathroom sink to get water), they will fly into the bathroom to try and get the water and then fly out. It causes embarrassing moodlets and such.
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    I didn't know where to post this since it's not really a bug, but I was playing earlier and a message popped up telling me I had to restart to use new content. I know it usually does that when you install a new pack, but I haven't recently. I was just wondering if there was an update or something that I didn't know about? I didn't notice anything new once I restarted the game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    my sims 4 got glitchy when I got seasons. I had to change my settings a little bit to get my game working agian.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • SassparellaSassparella Posts: 16 New Member
    I had a written book disappear from the book count for the first author aspiration level, so I had to do three. Also had an infinite loading screen when travelling on one of my characters.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited October 2018
    Gameplay is lagging more than ever (to the point of freezing), especially when sims are sleeping.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I've noticed two recently:

1. When two characters are talking, their mouths are moving but no words are coming out.
    2. When you go to take someone's picture with the camera, you can't get out of it.
    2quwd7.gif

Regarding the new patch: though I do not know if this is a bug.

Though I went three Sim days without any teleportation (a new game, mind you), the loading has slowed down tremendously.
    Scratch that: game "froze" trying to end a club meeting. When ending the tasks in the queue/the club meeting (not sure if related or not), it resumed the game one and a half hours later in Sims time with the Sims halfway across the house. Teleport still occurs, though more frequent when speeding up and slowing down the speed of the game (while the Sim is present at household/not sleeping).
    Don't know whether it's a bug or not but it's strange nonetheless.

The other night I finished a house where some of the computer desks are those Front Desks and I've been wondering why my Sims always walked past them to use another computer on a normal desk, so I clicked on one of the Front Desk computers to find the only interaction that can be done is "Purchase Fireworks"???
    2quwd7.gif

Yeah it works perfectly fine when you go to work of the Scientist or Detective careers.
    2quwd7.gif

• Kimber_TAC_2Kimber_TAC_2 Posts: 37 Member
    I have a problem on occasion with scrolling in my inventory. Instead of moving one line up or down, it jumps two or three lines. Restarting the game seems to fix it though, and it doesn’t happen very often, so no biggie.
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Seriously had it with this game... I haven't played for a while because I was sick of the lag. Attempted to try again today, spent over 2 hours building then the game suddenly freezes. I wasn't too worried because I had saved about 10 mins before it froze. Loaded the game again and my save file isn't even there!
  • Kimber_TAC_2Kimber_TAC_2 Posts: 37 Member
    I don’t seem to be able to harvest my Bird of Paradise plants. I have both a natural plant, as well as one I’ve spliced. Checked all my inventories, and nowhere is one to be found. They are growing as usual, and I have been evolving them, but no flowers.
    So sad!
  • mitchntezzamitchntezza Posts: 7 New Member
    My collections keep saying 99/99 in red writing once I've been on the build/buy mode. Any advice??
    The one bug that drives me ballistic is when you load a household, it seems to take forever before the bar appears and then you have two music tracks playing at once.
    2quwd7.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top