Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    @SimTresa !!Thank You!!

You're welcome! Also, I know there's a keyboard shortcut for zooming in and out, but I always forget it and end up using my mouse. :)
    image.png
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    iampes23 wrote: »
    [

@SimTresa: Love that your Seth is red-haired!!! I know, Buffy lovers unite. LOL

Amazingly we have many different builds so far--very unique! I love them all!!

Sorry, wrong fandom. :) This was a case of "Redheads are evil/have no souls" meets Stargate SG-1's version of Seth.

Oops! Sorry--I am not a very big Buffy fan, but I have a friend who is. Anyway, he looks good to me. :D
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    edited October 2018
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #105 -LIFE AFTER LIFE-

FORUM ID: 13Vader
    ORIGIN ID: 13Vader
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: ♣Solis Effugiunt♣
    LOT COST: §1500
    LOT NAME: Middle of Nowhere
    GALLERY COST: §148.405
    TOTAL COST: §149.905
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Solis Effugiunt
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    Dear Mr. Seth, we found you the perfect spot for your privacy. It’s in the middle of nowhere, on an island in Windenburg. The lot is surrounded by trees and some houses, no roads, though. We built in some underground ancient ruins and tried to keep some of the historic flavor. The first basement level has a couple of pools in the outside, and inside you’ll find the entertainment room desired with the bar and other amenities. A secret entrance will conduct you to the second level, your private quarters, with a kitchen-dinning, a public bathroom, a laundry room and a den with a secret crypt. Another door leads to your master bedroom, with a living, a private bath and another secret crypt for your special guests.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    TWITTER TAG: @13Vader_
    TUMBLR LINK: 13Vadersims
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: 0tnCwRy.pngrYKkvty.png
    Post edited by 13Vader on
    edited October 2018
    SIM ENTRY FORM

HOUSEHOLD: ♥Mr Seth♥
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Mr Seth
    ENTRY DETAILS: Mr Seth is a little snob, but he's also a charmer and a scholar. He wants to become a master vampire so he likes to organize gatherings with his club of vampires to grow as a vampire and fulfill his aspiration (they like to invite some humans too as snacks). He can dance, DJ and play the pipe organ. He likes his privacy and quality things around him.
    TWITTER TAG: @13Vader_
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: SGvQa97.pngFoOgcjn.png
    edited October 2018
    ROOM ENTRY FORM

LEVEL: Established.
    ROOM: ♠Vamptertainment♠
    GALLERY COST: §37.500
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Vamptertainment
    ENTRY DETAILS: This is a big and open room with nice decorations and comfy furtniture. There's a bar, a pipe organ for the lovers of classic music and a DJ booth for some upbeat and dance music. For the lover of quieter entertainment we have a chess table and a bookshelf... Wait! no, don't try to get a book there as it is the secret entrance to Mr Seth private quarters.
    TWITTER TAG: 13Vader_
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: tlnI13j.pngoB4YRSf.png
    [

@SimTresa: Love that your Seth is red-haired!!! I know, Buffy lovers unite. LOL

Amazingly we have many different builds so far--very unique! I love them all!!

Sorry, wrong fandom. :) This was a case of "Redheads are evil/have no souls" meets Stargate SG-1's version of Seth.

Oops! Sorry--I am not a very big Buffy fan, but I have a friend who is. Anyway, he looks good to me. :D

Thanks. Did I tell you yours does too?
    image.png
    @iampes23 Your sim is very elegant and you've created a perfect home for him. I was tempted to create a cell for the "guests" too, great idea. And all the crafting tables with kitchen accessories is very funny. Great entry.
    @psykt Your house is very elegant, edgy but classic. Perfect for a snob vampire.
    @SimsIslandheart Your Seth is very cute, and it's a great idea the natural fencing. Your house is a nice mix of modern and classic.
    @SimTresa Your sim looks nice and friendly. I also used Middle of Nowhere, seemed perfect for the job ;) I also liked the old castle look.
    @sawdust Your deco building looks awesome. Nice idea and nice palette too. Landscaping is great too.
    @Green_Girly100 Your lot looks awesome, and the idea of the pool underground is a nice touch. Our sims are going to the same barber :D
    13Vader wrote: »
    @iampes23 Your sim is very elegant and you've created a perfect home for him. I was tempted to create a cell for the "guests" too, great idea. And all the crafting tables with kitchen accessories is very funny. Great entry.
    @psykt Your house is very elegant, edgy but classic. Perfect for a snob vampire.
    @SimsIslandheart Your Seth is very cute, and it's a great idea the natural fencing. Your house is a nice mix of modern and classic.
    @SimTresa Your sim looks nice and friendly. I also used Middle of Nowhere, seemed perfect for the job ;) I also liked the old castle look.
    @sawdust Your deco building looks awesome. Nice idea and nice palette too. Landscaping is great too.
    @Green_Girly100 Your lot looks awesome, and the idea of the pool underground is a nice touch. Our sims are going to the same barber :D

Thanks, @13Vader. I love what you did with yours. All that darkness is perfect for a vampire.
    Funny thing, I don't even really like vampires, but this build just grabbed my imagination and wouldn't let go.
    image.png
  • SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    @SyddyB206 So if I were, to say make my build in a grave yard and a want a building that wont be housing his basement to have windows, would that be okay?

Just to clarify for the judges--this building with windows would be in addition to his home, and not necessarily a building he would be using?

Yes, he wouldn't be using this building
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    @SimsIslandheart: love the shapes of your home!!! I was not expecting that! Anything I was not expecting is awesome!!

Thanks! It's actually a little more expensive to do that most of the time, but since his stairwell covering above ground was so visually boring, I wanted to give him something unique below ground.
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member

Thanks! I envisioned Seth as someone who tries to keep up with the times, but he can't help but hold on to some of his favorites from days passed. I think I managed to get that vibe in both his wardrobe style and his home. :heart:

• maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    it wont let me share my build to facebook… don't know where to share it to get the link... ???
    285JXDb.jpg
    Did you save it to the gallery?
    image.png
    edited October 2018

yes - it says FaceBook is unavailable... so I tried to make a Twitter acct but... twitter wants a phone number and I don't have phone service at this time …. bummer :(
    Post edited by maryjane2joe on
    285JXDb.jpg
    edited October 2018
    T

yes - it says FaceBook is unavailable... so I tried to make a Twitter acct but... twitter wants a phone number and I don't have phone service at this time …. bummer :(

Try a free photo sharing site like imgur. It works pretty well when it's not glitching or making sure you're not a robot because you uploaded 30 screenshots in a row.

Oh, if you're trying to share the gallery images, go to the gallery, click on the screenshot to get the link, and just paste it into a message.
    image.png
    T

Try a free photo sharing site like imgur. It works pretty well when it's not glitching or making sure you're not a robot because you uploaded 30 screenshots in a row.

Oh, if you're trying to share the gallery images, go to the gallery, click on the screenshot to get the link, and just paste it into a message.

Thank You so much for all your help... I will try that!!
    285JXDb.jpg
    edited October 2018
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: maryjane2joe
    ORIGIN ID: 88th-BombGeek
    LEVEL: Established.
    ROOM: The Nocturnal MoonStone
    GALLERY COST: 134,248
    Lot Cost: 2000
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/7vOFgYd

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9A3F08E6D3B911E889C3ADD8C8E84D99?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=BnS105&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

ENTRY DETAILS: I Thought Mr. Seth would be more modern and so I tried to make his home as such. The Nocturnal MoonStone is a 2bd 1b in case he has a friend sleep over but second bedroom is a casket. Plenty of activities.

TWITTER TAG:
    TUMBLR LINK:
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

3bP2NFc.png

lRIoCmM.jpg
    Post edited by maryjane2joe on
    285JXDb.jpg
    @maryjane2joe, You don't need a facebook or twitter link, you need a link from the web gallery. This is your link to the gallery (web gallery), not in game. Go there, copy the address an paste it in your entry. :wink:
    The Nocturnal MoonStone
    @maryjane2joe, You don't need a facebook or twitter link, you need a link from the web gallery. This is your link to the gallery (web gallery), not in game. Go there, copy the address an paste it in your entry. :wink:
    The Nocturnal MoonStone

!!THANK YOU!!! @13Vader
    285JXDb.jpg
    T

You're welcome. I see you found your link. Lovely build! :)
    image.png
    edited October 2018
    T

You're welcome. I see you found your link. Lovely build! :)

@SimTresa Thank You!! And once again Thank You @13Vader He Found it for me!! Everyone here is always so helpful!! I Love this place!!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    0NNKW7o.png

BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #105 -LIFE AFTER LIFE
    FORUM ID: FidgetyAtom
    ORIGIN ID: FidgetyAtom
    LOT: Quoll Hollow
    LOT COST: §2,000
    LOT NAME: Wolfsbane Manor 30x30 in Forgotten Hollow
    GALLERY COST: §141,785
    TOTAL COST: §143,785
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Quoll Hollow Tour
    ENTRY DETAILS: An under-gound one bedroom, one bath. Secret room, full dining w/ bar. Art room and sitting area for guests. I do hope that Seth likes his house, full of life inside!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, just MOO
    TWITTER TAG: FidgetyAtom

SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    DqHfxSuXcAEyxEH.jpg
    DqHf5pMXgAAfuqk.jpg
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • TinkPlaysTinkPlays Posts: 80 Member
    FORUM ID: TinkPlays
    ORIGIN ID: TinkMagoo
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E84ADF9DD6C711E8877A526B46B29011?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=vampire church&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 2,000
    LOT NAME: Fledermaus Bend
    GALLERY COST: 131,253
    TOTAL COST: 133,253
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/nVErMMi
    ENTRY DETAILS: Welcome to Mr Seth's. He welcomes you into his completely ordinary safe church were nothing suspicious ever occurs (we promise). Whats down those hidden stairs behind the Organ you ask... let's just hope you never find out puny human.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used this time
    TUMBLR LINK: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tink-plays
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    8gDUXXu.png
    21GwZxX.png
  • TonyWGusTonyWGus Posts: 8 New Member
    FORUM ID:TonyWGus
    ORIGIN ID:twgusler
    LOT: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=twgusler&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST:1500
    LOT NAME: Widowshild Townhome
    GALLERY COST: 108295
    TOTAL COST: 109795
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/a/4e7r0DT
    ENTRY DETAILS: Mr. Seth's home was build to fit in with the surroundings of Forgotten Hollow. Old world styling was mixed with modern reliability. The property is enclosed with strong stone fencings that incorporate the chimneys for the subterranean home beneath this entry tower. Landscaping costs were kept very low since Mr. Seth insisted there was no point in adding more above ground than was necessary. Simple, well made and utilatarian is the theme for Mr. Seth's home.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: h ttps://brazenlotus.com/ and h ttp://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/tagged/download
    TWITTER TAG: h ttps://twitter.com/TonyWGus
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: n/a
    TUMBLR LINK: h ttps://tonywgus.tumblr.com/
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: [img]h ttps://i.imgur.com/WOZSX0E.png[/img]
    [img]h ttps://i.imgur.com/JahG0dq.png[/img]
    Here you go, @TonyWGus

TonyWGus wrote: »
    FORUM ID:TonyWGus
    ORIGIN ID:twgusler
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=twgusler&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST:1500
    LOT NAME: Widowshild Townhome
    GALLERY COST: 108295
    TOTAL COST: 109795
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/4e7r0DT
    ENTRY DETAILS: Mr. Seth's home was build to fit in with the surroundings of Forgotten Hollow. Old world styling was mixed with modern reliability. The property is enclosed with strong stone fencings that incorporate the chimneys for the subterranean home beneath this entry tower. Landscaping costs were kept very low since Mr. Seth insisted there was no point in adding more above ground than was necessary. Simple, well made and utilatarian is the theme for Mr. Seth's home.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: https://brazenlotus.com/ and http://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/tagged/download
    TWITTER TAG: https://twitter.com/TonyWGus
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: n/a
    TUMBLR LINK: https://tonywgus.tumblr.com/
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: WOZSX0E.png
    JahG0dq.png

image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top