Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More custom life lenght

Is it possible to get more costumed life length like we had in the sims 3? I find the baby stage and teenager stage too long compared to the other stages. I know I can age them up earlier, but then I have to remember to do that on the same day for all other kids too, + they grow up before their friends. + I want to adjust them to my liking. It would add a lot to my game play if you could add costumed ages again. I can have them all grow up in my space, without having a spreadsheet next to my computer with when everyone is supposed to age up.

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I would love to have the ability to choose the lenght of each stage myself. I miss that feature.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Is it possible to get more costumed life length like we had in the sims 3? I find the baby stage and teenager stage too long compared to the other stages. I know I can age them up earlier, but then I have to remember to do that on the same day for all other kids too, + they grow up before their friends. + I want to adjust them to my liking. It would add a lot to my game play if you could add costumed ages again. I can have them all grow up in my space, without having a spreadsheet next to my computer with when everyone is supposed to age up.

If you use the MCCC mod. I customized the amount of days for each life stage for my own there. With a vanilla game, you only get short, normal, and long. With MCCC, I increased the days of the normal lifespan to my liking.
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    Do you have a link to that mod? And is it easy to use?
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    Do you have a link to that mod? And is it easy to use?

here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

get "MC Command Center 5.2.0"

"MC Woohoo 5.2.0" is optional if you want extra toggles, like enabling teen/elder woohoo.

and yeah, it's pretty straightforward to use. You basically just click on any computer, go to 'MC Command Center,' and go thorugh the different options enabling or changing the settings as you like.

For customizing life stanges length, go to 'MC Command Center Settings' and change the values for 'Age Span Adult'/
    'Age Span Young Adult'/'Age Span Teen'/etc

you can read the whole documentation here :
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_cmd_center

it can do tons of things. I use it to slow down my sim days, motive decay, and skill multiplier. That way I can play more realistic longer days and fit more activities in them. I also increase the number of sims in a neighborhood from 20 to 30 to make lots more lively and hectic, and fix festival outfits.