Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HarleyQuinn's Lots

Here are two lots that I have done in the last few weeks. I'll gradually add to this post as I build more. For more of my older lots you can check them out @ HarleyQuinn's Nuthouse :smiley:

Cobblestone Way

Cobblestone.png

Cobblestone%2BBack.png

Cobblestone%2BLiving.png

Cobblestone%2BLiving%2B2.png

Cobblestone%2BDining.png

Cobblestone%2BDen.png

Cobblestone%2BKitchen.png

Cobblestone%2BMaster.png

Cobblestone%2BMaster%2B2.png

Cobblestone%2BTeen.png

Cobblestone%2BTeen%2B2.png

Cobblestone%2BBoy.png

Cobblestone%2BGirl.png

Contemporary Pancake

Contemporary%2BPancake.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BBack.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BLiving.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BLiving%2B2.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BDining.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BKitchen.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BMaster.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BTeen%2BBoy.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BTeen%2BBoy%2B2.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BTeen%2BGirl.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BTeen%2BGirl%2B2.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BChild.png

Contemporary%2BPancake%2BBathroom.png
bea341.jpg

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) Your three newest homes are very nice!
    The exterior design of Cobblestone Way is very nice! Very nice roofing! The rock texture of the exterior of the home looks very nice and the open shutter planter box windows add a nice look in the home. The wreaths on the windows and the garlands on the front porch look festively nice! Very nice front porch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there looking at the sims passing by their home. The flowers and rocks look very pretty along the edges of the porch and building. Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining area! Child sims will hsve fun plsying on the monkey bars, and alll sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating a meal or having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air. The flowers in the backyard areas looks nice.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how there are festive touches through the home. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas warming up near the fire. The scenic picture on the wall looks restful. The snowman there and in the dining room is cute! Very nice corner Christmas tree nook! The giraffe, dinosaur, ladybug and toys look very cute around the base of the tree. The type and placement of the curtains through the rooms of the home looks nice. Very nice dining room! The red candles on the fireplace ledge and the flowers on the tabletop are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying dining at the table. The garland looks nice and festive on the fireplace. Very nice tv alcove in the family room! It looks so nice how the cabinets are placed around the tv and the bookcases are either sides of the tv nook! It looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book. Very nice design of the kitchen. The hanging pots, fruit bowl, knives, spice set, cookbooks and dish rack are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The scenic picture on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Nice windows armchairs sitting and chatting nook in the room for sims to enjoy sitting there in the sunlight . The corner full length mirror nook looks nice. The lavender and blue colour schemes of the kids bedrooms looks nice. Nice study desk nooks in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers. The unicorn, bunny and teddy in the girls bedroom, and the dinosaur and animal bedhead wall pictures in the blue coloured rooms look very cute there! The plumbobs bedhead picture in the girls bedroom is colourfully nice for sims to enjoy looking at.
    Contemporary Pancake and Christmss Hideaway are very nice homes as well! Very nice exterior designs of them! The furnishing of the interior of them is so nice! The wooden texture of the exterior and interior walls of Christmas Hideaway looks warming, homely and nice. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The red and brown colour scheme of the interior gives a very nice look and feel in the room. I won't write about all the nice features of these last two homes, or the post may be long! They are very nice homes! :)
  • Heather3184Heather3184 Posts: 431 Member
    Thank you so very much @rosemow for your lovely comment. ♥
    bea341.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful homes! I love the architecture and the lovely decor inside. My favourite house is the Christmas hideaway! So pretty and perfect for the holidays. Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Your houses look beautiful!
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    edited December 2015
    I love Christmas Hideaway!
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

Thank you so much :)
    bea341.jpg
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    Absolutely amazing! great builder :)
    Thank you so much ♥
    bea341.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Wonderful showcase with beautiful builds, really love the Christmas Hideaway, very festive :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    Christmas Hideaway is so sweet! I really love it!
    Thank you so much!! ♥
    bea341.jpg
    Today I bring to you one of my favorite Christmas movies family and their beloved home. It wouldn't be Christmas without the Griswold's. The Griswold's home sits on a 40 x 30 lot. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a single car garage. The lot has the pool in which is Clark's main goal of the movie aside from giving his family the best family Christmas of 1989. Enjoy!!

The Griswold's Lot and Family

The%2BGriswold%2527s.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BBack.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BLiving.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BDen.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BDining.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BDining%2B2.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BKitchen.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BKitchen%2B2.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BMaster.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BMaster%2B2.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BAudrey.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BAudrey%2B2.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BRusty.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BGuest.png

The%2BGriswold%2527s%2BGuest%2B2.png

Clark.png

Ellen.png

Audrey.png

Rusty.png
    bea341.jpg
    It is nice that you have created the Griswolds family and their home in sims gameform! :) Your simversions of the family members look great! Simmers will enjoy having them live in the your simversion of the movie home that you have buillt! The home is very nice! Very nice exterior of the home! The wreaths and garlands look festively nice on the exterior of the home! The snowmen look cute either sides of the front path! The open shutter windows look nice in the build. Very nice backyard patio area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there in frint of the fire with the nice aroma of the incense. The Christmas tree is pretty for sims to look at and the giraffe looks cute! The yellow flowers on the ledge and in the fireplace wall picture are nice sunny items for the sims to see. The family room is very nice! Very nice tv nook! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed around the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting there together, watching tv and reading books from the bookcase. The dining room is very nice! The wall pattern looks nice, and the red flowers on the side table, garland on the fireplace and the wreath on the wall are pretty and festive for sims to see whilst enjoying dinng there. The grandfather clock, teaset and wall plates are homely touches in the room. The incense holders look nice how they are placed in the rooms. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool and sink counter is great in the room and the wall tiling looks nice. Very nice windows breakfast nook! Sims will enjoy eating their meals there with the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The fruit bowl, hanging pots, dish racks, and wall cutlery are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice furnishing of the,each of the bedrooms! The colour schemed of the rooms look very nice. The pictures on the bedhead walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice study desk nooks in the kids bedrooms for sims to sit at the table and use the computers. Nice art corner nook in the girls bedroom for sims to enjoy painting in the easel and look at the nice sundlowers wall picture at the same time. The curtains in the bedrooms look nice. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst in bed on the last bedroom.
    The home and sims are very nice! :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow
    bea341.jpg
    This lot was made for the new world that came with Cats and Dogs, but seeing that I haven't gotten it yet I used Newcrest instead. It is a 4 bedroom, 4 bath home that is decorated in the contemporary traditional style. It has some Christmas decor for the holiday season that can be placed into your simmies inventory once that season is over. The lot is fully furnished and values at §183,176

Kincade%2BAve.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BBack.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BFamily.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BKitchen.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BDining.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BLiving.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BPlayroom.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BArt.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BMaster.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BTeen.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BBoy.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BNursery%2B2.png

Kincade%2BAve%2BNursery.png

bea341.jpg
    The exterior design of 1608 Kincade Avenue is very nice! :) The roofing is very nice and the wreaths are nice festive touches on the windows. The flowers in the front and back garden areas look pretty! It is great that there is a pool there for sims to enjoy swimming in. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice fireplace sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there wafting tv in front of the fire. The Christmas tree is very nice for Sims to see when sitting there, and the candles, homely wall picture and festive nutcrackers are nice touches there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It is great that there is an island work bench, and the fruit bowl and cake display items are nice kitchen home touches on it. It is great that there is an eat in dining area. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice shades of colours used for the walls. Kids will have fun playing in their bedroom! The circles floor print looks colourful pretty!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Thank you!! ♥
    bea341.jpg
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    Wow. I like your furnishing style very much. Especially the living rooms!
    155 Foxshire Drive is a traditional home. It has 4 beds, and 2.5 baths. The home is fully furnished, and designed to have a family of girls. It is highly recommended that you have the move objects cheat on prior to placing this lot or items will disappear into your sims inventory. The home requires all the packs. I used a little bit of everything, so it's best you have them to get the full effect. Enjoy!!

Foxshire%2B1.png

Foxshire%2B2.png

Foxshire%2B3.png

Foxshire%2B4.png

Foxshire%2B5.png

Foxshire%2B6.png

Foxshire%2B7.png

Foxshire%2B8.png

Foxshire%2B9.png

Foxshire%2B10.png

Foxshire%2B11.png

Foxshire%2B12.png

Foxshire%2B13.png

Foxshire%2B14.png

Foxshire%2B15.png

Foxshire%2B16.png

bea341.jpg
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    @Heather3184 That is a beautiful home. And it so happens, I do have all packs, and a family that is perfectly suited for it. :smiley:
    Thank you very much @chluke75 I'm glad you like the home. I hope your sims will be very happy there. :)
    bea341.jpg
    edited October 2018
    The exterior design of 155 Foxshire Drive is very nice! :) The wall textures give a great look to the home, and the flower box windows are very pretty! The pumpkins are a great touch on the porch for Halloween. Very mice backyard areas! Sims will have fun on the swings or slide. Very nice outdoors dining porch for Sims to enjoy eating meals at the table that they have cooked on the bbq. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown with blue colour scheme of the rooms look very nice.Very nice dining room! The sunflowers and leaves on the table top are sunny and nice for Sims to see when enjoying eating a meal there. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv near the fire , listening to radio music and chatting. The pictures are a nice homely touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen and windows breakfast nook. It is great that there is an island sink counter there. Very nice design and furnishing of the bedrooms! Very pretty pink and blue colours of the kids bedroom walls, and the design of the study desk areas with the items on the wall shelving there looks great! The unicorn, cat and teddy are cute in the rooms! Very nice bedhead feature walls in each of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Love your latest home dear! Looks amazing and beautiful detail! <3
    Thank you both!! ♥
    bea341.jpg