Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats, @KittKat7147
    image.png
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    @BuildnShare Thank you so much for the feedback. The outdoor patio was a afterthought and I agree its very plain compared to the rest of the build. I didn't even think of a BBQ what a great idea lol.

Congrats to @KittKat7147 awesome build!
    Everyone's builds were so unique and wonderfully done.
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    Thank you so much, @BuildnShare, for your feedback, I appreciate it!

Huge congrats to @KittKat7147, your office was amazing! Love it!
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited October 2018
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS103 Dream a Little Dream

@xamira99
    8Xpz2pR.png

Your overall design of the home is wonderful, the colors you have chosen suits the build perfect. The landscaping is wonderful and has a nice curb appeal to it! The skylights on the roof detail makes it standout wonderful, the break area with all the windows is perfect for our sims to enjoy there break with beautiful views! I could spend the day in the conference room taking up meetings with the view from there, the reception area looks wonderful, the main office is neat and well set up for our sims! The break area has to be my favorite place in the build! I could see my sims spending all day there!

Suggestions
    The build is awesome for sure, the only thing I think I would have changed is the tables in the conference room, they don’t seem to fit the modern style build!

@TresaofPern
    PlXELML.png

The overall design of the office looks wonderful, the layout of the design looks nice, I like how you have the office’s laid out so everyone can have their very own space! I like how you have used move objects on to place the doorway going into the break area, very nice touch! The reception area looks nice! The emergency exit was a nice touch! I think also my favorite spot is the break area!

Suggestions
    I think the landscaping needed a bit more, maybe added some white flowers with the yellow to mix it up a bit!

@SyddyB206
    FpCIgaL.png

The design of the lot looks great! I really enjoyed how you have each desk set with clutter, to make it look more realistic looking! The backdrop for the reception area desk is wonderful, I love that we can bring our cat’s to wait with us, and they had a place to play while we waited! My favorite spot is employee desk number 4! That would suit me well, I could work overtime even, just to get to enjoy that area!

Suggestions
    I think it could have used a bit more interior color to offset all the white!

@SimsIslandheart☆
    websuitebanner.jpg

Wonderful design of the lot! I liked reading the story that came with Cherry Creations! The colors you have chosen really makes the build pop! The reciptions area is wonderful, the tea/coffee maker was a wonderful choice for that area, and makes it look more realistic looking! Peppers office looks wonderful, and the restrooms are very inviting and comfortable looking! Karl’s office is nice and has a wonderful view from his desk! I like that you have added a maintenance garden office, and it looks nice! The staff restroom looks wonderful! Pepper’s arboretum looks wonderful! The conference area looks nice! My favorite spot is the restrooms! I think I could spend a lot of time in them just relaxing! I hope Pepper don’t mind!

Suggestions
    I think the lot needed a bit more curb appeal! Such as added plants, around the fountains maybe!

@ShadowFairy74☆
    jZ373m4.png

Wonderful design of the lot! I like the overall layout and color you have chosen for your build! The break area is wonderful! The seating area outside by the fountains are nice! The conference room overlooking the fountains is wonderful! Nice that you have added a basketball court! Your main office looks wonderful! It’s my favorite spot, working by the fireplace!

Suggestions
    I think it needed a bit more landscaping outside, to have more curb appeal! Some areas on the inside seemed a bit too empty, and I think the fence on the inside didn’t match well with the build!

3gHHX7s.png

Rs5VFOF.jpg
    And the winner is… @xamira99!
    2nd Place goes to: @SimsIslandheart

GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Nicely done. Everyone! Congratulations to the winners all groups!
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks so much! <3 Congrats on all these great builds. <3
    Congrats to all the winners! Lovely builds.

I'm confused, @BuildnShare, I didn't use any MOO. Just some maneuvering and shifting things back and forth until I found a combination that worked.
    image.png
  • SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    Congratulations all!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Oh wow! Thank you so much @BuildnShare :D And thanks for the feedback too... :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
    edited October 2018
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results for #BnS104 - Unexpected Arrivals

@TinkPlays
    FcosBaz.png
    Your reno of Riverside Roost is just gorgeous, the new siding feels lovely and clean and the planting at the front of the home looks vibrant and lush. I adore that you have used some of the outdoor lights between the columns, such a neat idea. Your interiors are wonderful, the palette feels natural and makes for a very cohesive home. The way you have laid out the home is wonderful, with that open plan kitchen and dining area, it looks so wonderfully cluttered and lived in, of course, the CC you have used helps there :wink: as does your use of MOO, using that kitty cat soft toy on the bookshelf and sized down is such an awesome idea! The bedrooms are perfect for the storyline we gave you and Faisal’s room has to be my favourite space int he house.

Suggestions
    Try and remember that seasons now really affect plating, it might be better to use some of the Season's cheats and take your pictures in the Summer so that the plants are at their best. This is a purely personal preference on my part, but I feel that some of your Custom Content felt a little out of place, especially that rug in the nursery, that very detailed texture looks off in comparison with the rest of the room.

@psykt
    yMAf7ip.jpg
    I really like your reno of Riverside Roost, the darker siding suits the build really well and your extension is incredibly sympathetic to the original style of the home. Your palette works well throughout, great job incorporating the blue from the exterior through the home, it helps create a really cohesive build. Your object choices were well thought out, they really fit the brief, and aren’t too far away from the original items included in the home, just newer and a tad more modern. You made some great use of MOO in here as well.

Suggestions
    We like to see a top-down view of the home so that we can get an idea of the layout of the homes you create for this challenge, also more pics are better, remember we do not download your homes to judge them, we only use the media you provide, with that the golden rule is to provide at least two shots of the larger rooms so that we can get a real sense of what you have included in them.
    3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is....
    @TinkPlays
    PYHIhWL.png
    Congrats, you are hereby promoted to Established!!
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congrats on the win and the promotion, @TinkPlays
    image.png
  • TinkPlaysTinkPlays Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you :)
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    Thank you for great feedback! As soon as I really looked at the other entries I figured that I needed more pictures, so I'll definitely include that next time I participate. Congratulations to the winner :)
    Newbie question: What does "MOO" mean?
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
    Congratulations to the winner!! :)
    psykt wrote: »
    Thank you for great feedback! As soon as I really looked at the other entries I figured that I needed more pictures, so I'll definitely include that next time I participate. Congratulations to the winner :)
    Newbie question: What does "MOO" mean?

MOO is a cheat code. It means Move Objects On... > bb.moveobjects on
  • CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    Congratulations on your win and promotion to the Established Category @TinkPlays . Your home is Super cozy and kid friendly.
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS104 - Unexpected Arrivals

@kilra0
    ZG1tdTf.png
    Riverside Pearl is such a beautiful name for this little gem, an outstanding extension and renovation of the former house. The soft palette of the exteriors are very attractive and I really like how you've used different types of siding in the same colour which reflect each other and the green trims highlight. The balconies and porches all enhance the build and provide much interest. I love the 'swing' seat, very creative and the front porch is a perfect spot to play the violin and watch the world go by. You have made fantastic use of the outside space and the garden is packed with fun activities. Going inside, the open plan living areas ensure a spacious environment which is divided well using columns and spandrels. The dream kitchen is nicely laid out and well equipped. The bar nestles in wonderfully and the computer nook is well placed. The living room is lovely and sunny with the glass roof, a proper sun room! You have really listened to the brief regarding the bedrooms which are all beautifully decorated and furnished in line with each member's requirements. I love the moo'd feature in the bathroom behind the wash basin, very effective and it's awesome how you've used the space under the stairs to create an area for pets. The toddlers room is bright and cheery and the blue/green scheme adds such a freshness to the room. I also really like the wall textures you've chosen for Faisal's room and how you've used lights on the walls to make it really feel like one is in space!

Suggestions: There is not much I would change about this creation, it really is beautiful. The only thing I would suggest is regarding the veggie garden. To me the edges of the path seem too straight and rigid where it meets the 'earth'. I would either have edged them with the tiny 'fence for window shopping' or used terrain paint for the path in this area to soften the edges.

@gmcrozier
    DclBRhM.png
    Riverside Roost Remodel is a fantastic upgrade and redesign of the former home. The house has quite a stately appearance with it's neat and formal grey/white exteriors which contrast beautifully. The chimney design is a great feature which adds much interest to the exterior. Very thoughtful to design the roof to avoid 'pooling' at the chimney and thus avoid leaks. The hedging borders the house wonderfully and the picket fence surrounding the garden gives an almost cottage feel to this space. You have provided great features here such as the grill above the basement which is fenced off well for the family's safety and the bin storage area which is disguised very nicely. The rear porch is a great place for relaxation after gardening and it's good to see you've provided an area for children as well as bbq dining. Lovely design of the open plan living areas which are defined by way of columns edging the walls. The living room looks very cosy and homely with the warm fire and beautiful candle arrangement on the coffee table, it certainly has the 'lived in' look about it. It's also great to see you've catered for pets both here and in the kitchen which is a good size with many cupboards for storage. You have certainly followed the brief regarding the bedroom requirements. The earthy tones of the main bedroom ensure the room looks comfortable and the cool blue of the bathroom is quite refreshing. The children's rooms are all bright and cheery and I particularly like the purple in Faisal's room which to me represents being in space. Wow, the basement was a lovely surprise, you have really packed a lot in here! I think my favourite spot is the playroom, a dream room for any child to spend time in.

Suggestions: You have created the flooring on the upper landing very creatively but I always think it looks neater to have the slats facing the same direction. Regarding this space I would have made the study area into a separate room as it's quite big and designed a corridor leading to the girl's room.

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner is....
    @kilra0
    BrPed7R.jpg
    3gHHX7s.png

Expert Sim Challenge Results for #BnS104 - Unexpected Arrivals

@CaramelLibra29
    WDgYsgO.jpg
    I absolutely love your interpretation of Saanvi, Luna and the children, you have created such a beautiful family. The children seem to have fitted in perfectly with their Aunt and her wife and I am sure they will be well cared for. It was lovely seeing pictures of them carrying out various activities and learning a little about the characters, you have portrayed the adults as being very caring and encouraging. It's also good to see the outfits chosen for each character and I would say you have designed the perfect wardrobe for each of them.
    3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner is… @CaramelLibra29
    94NIO7j.jpg
    3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Congrats to the winners, amazing creations :)
    Congrats to the winners!
    image.png
    Congratulations to the winners!
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS104 - Unexpcted Arrivals

@iampes23
    HsxBewQ.png
    Your exterior looks lovely, great use of those shuttered windows and matching the yellow trim on those to the siding. Your landscaping is lush and vibrant, and you got so much stuff into the space with that fenced off pool, toddler play area and you even got a climbing frame in for Faisal and Nila! It’s lovely that you bought the yellow inside as well, it makes the home feel really fresh, your object choices are wonderful, it feels in keeping with the original style, just more, well, stylish :wink: I love how you kept the original counters. Great idea converting that full bath into a half bath, and again it is really in keeping with the original style of the home. You have done a truly great job throughout this home, the palette ensures a cohesive feel throughout and your object choices are truly superb, totally in keeping with the briefs specification. My favourite place is little Nila’s room, it’s perfect for such a ‘girly’ little girl.

Suggestions:
    When doing large areas of planting with the same plant, like with the hydrangeas along the lift side of the house, consider merging in some other foliage in, even if it's just the grass sized down, to avoid them looking so repetitive, or you could have merged in some of the daisies that you have around the rear of the home, and done that along both of these planting beds. Also, I get that the telescope is a large piece of equipment, but it would have been great had you been able to include that for Faisal, perhaps by losing one of the outdoor spaces? It would have been nice to see some overheads of the home’s new layouts to really get a feel for how you managed the space.

@13Vader
    YnhYyIp.png
    Wow, this place looks amazing!! I adore what you have done with the bougainvillaea and your extension is very sympathetic to the original building, the use of spandrels and columns out here is awesome!! Some great little touches out here with the fire sprinkler system and electricity box. The roofing on the new extension looks fab! Great idea adding a basement to the build, and that laundry area looks fantastic, so lived in and just the amount of clutter. The sauna and the pool were great additions and you dd well to fit them in on this budget. The upstairs balcony is fab, and it’s great that you managed to fit that telescope in for Faisal.

Suggestions:
    I’m not sure about having the monkey bars so close to the road, perhaps you could have replaced some of the front planting area to the right side and swapped them around? The house feels very eclectic, with no clear colour palette to hold the home together, for future builds really think about how the rooms tie together as a whole rather than individual rooms. I think I would have been tempted to make a Jack and Jill style bathroom between the twins and Nila’s room, that way they wouldn’t have to risk the kitchen on the way back from their baths or showers.

@sawdust
    0QUekjB.png
    This place looks fantastic, your extension really blends in with the original architecture and you did a fabulous job with the roofing. The planting out front looks wonderful, a great idea to keep those trees, but size some up to add interest and depth to the area. Can I just add here, your “hanging baskets” are truly amazing!! And you made great use of spandrels and columns. Your outside living spaces are wonderful, the sandpit is a great idea and I’m impressed you managed to fit those swings and the monkey bars in. I love that privacy screen and the way you used that glass and metal structure to create an outdoor dining area. Your interiors are just as impressive as your exteriors, the layout you have created works really well, and I love the fact that you have bought in the blue from the exterior. There is some really great use of MOO throughout this home. The basement is a great addition and that media room is stunning.

Suggestions:
    I wonder if a little more decor would have made Faisal’s balcony more like part of the build, at the moment it feels a little more like an afterthought.

@luimistelija
    lYQV1yL.png
    This place is so incredibly cute, the new siding is gorgeous, it holds well to the original styling, which is great! Your landscaping is great, low maintenance but still very aesthetically pleasing. You did some great work with the terrain painting tools with this build. It’s great that you got in some outside play equipment in here as well. Your interior palette works well, I like how you have carried the brown/yellow through the whole of the home and you made some great object choices as the furnishings you have chosen fit well with the original style of the home.

Suggestions:
    When showcasing your builds, try to think of it as a story, start at the entry and walk through, It was quite hard to follow where each of the rooms were. Also, more is better with pictures, as we do not download builds to judge them, for example, I don’t see a shot of Faisal’s bed anywhere, and that large bathroom has only one shot. Be a little more careful with your placement, especially on the walls, for example, the toilet paper seems to be in a position as to make reaching for it a little precarious, and the towel rack in the upstairs bathroom seems too high?!

@Soloushen
    73nv5Qi.png
    Your renovation of Riverside Roost is lovely. The new siding looks great, and your additions blend well with the original architecture and style. Your landscaping is lovely, great job with plant choices and placement and the bordered planting areas look great. You did a great job with the terrain paints here as well, especially under those swings, a lovely little touch. The home looks lovely and lived in, you did a great job with the clutter here, especially in that entryway. The shelves in the kitchen look fab as well, you did a great job there. I think my favourite area is that lovely decking area with all the plants and that picnic bench.

Suggestions:
    Be careful when placing large windows on the corners of houses, it never looks quite ‘right’, especially when they have shutters. Also, try and match door heights and windows, especially when they are very close together like in the kitchen, the height discrepancy in that corner is very jarring. The home feels like a bit of a mishmash of individual rooms, it can be hard to make a home feel cohesive, especially when you have used a number of different styles of wall treatments, especially in a more traditional style building. Try and pick one style of wall treatment and change the palette accordingly. It would have been nice to incorporate a telescope for Faisal, perhaps in the garden somewhere?

@xamira99
    dBVxvz9.png
    Sweet Pink Sunnyside is a great renovation of Riverside Roost. The pink siding is such a cute addition and I think you made great choices with the columns, spandrels and fences. The extension to the building blends well with the original structure which is great! The landscaping looks wonderful, the planting choices and terrain paints blend really well with the exterior styling of the build. I’m impressed that you had space for that telescope and it fits in with the build really well. Your interiors are lovely, you have made some really great object choices, That basement utility room is a great idea!! Your interiors are lovely, a really light and neutral palette makes a base for a very cohesive home.

Suggestions:
    I am guessing that you took these pictures from build mode? You might find it easier to use cameraman mode in live mode, there are tips and tricks for making a great media showcase in our Guide to Showcasing Lots. Also, labels accompanying your screenshots are expected at this level and really help with judging as we know exactly what we are looking at. Some of those cupboards in the kitchen feel very high, I'm not sure Saanvi or Luna would be able to reach them.

@suepea
    YE8pb6T.jpg
    Oh my gosh, how cute does this place look now? You did such a great job renovating but keeping that craftsman style, the white gable ends are a lovely contrast to that blue siding. Your choice of spandrel, column and fencing is perfect, they go so well together. The landscaping is incredibly well thought out and executed, nice easy beds for the busy new mums to look after. The new layout is well thought out, the rooms flow really well, and your palette works throughout the home. You have made some wonderful object choices in this home, and I do love how you made the balcony a usable space for the whole family.

Suggestions:
    On the rear of the house, with the roofing, I think I would have been tempted to bring that gable to meet the hipped elevation, and maybe placed another hipped roof to cover that corner (I hope that makes sense). I think Faisal would have appreciated his own door into that main floor bathroom and I wonder if maybe losing a bit of landscaping would have allowed you space for Faisal’s telescope. There seems to be a large empty space between the dining and living area on that ground floor, perhaps another rug or two would have worked to bring the spaces together? The kitchen could have benefitted with a tiled splash back, especially behind the sink and oven.

@ChaosSimmer86
    oet1ZdR.png
    This place looks lovely with the yellow siding, and those window boxes are a nice touch. You did a great job with the extended roofing. Your landscaping is easy to manage for the two new mums. The outdoor eating area is a nice touch. The new layout is well thought out, especially that central landing on the first floor. I thought your entrance way was fabulous, in fact, I think it’s my favourite part of your home. You have made great use of MOO, especially with the clutter on the stairs, inspired!!

Suggestions:/
    I think that the kitchen could have used a tiled backsplash, especially around the sink and cooker. That huge expanse of cupboards in the twins room is quite overpowering, I wonder if less would have been more there. It would have been useful to have had labels on your presentation, to help with judging. Make sure not to zoom out too much when taking pictures, a couple of your pictures have a bit of the ‘fishbowl’ effect going on, you might want to check out our Guide to Showcasing Lots.

@TonyWGus
    dnZcDIB.png
    You have done a wonderful job renovating the home for the new extended family. The cream and blue siding works so very well, and your choice of spandrels, columns and fences works incredibly well together. You did a lovely job with the landscaping, especially fitting in a play area and that telescope. Your interiors are beautifully decorated and furnished, your palette works so well throughout this home, it feels incredibly cohesive. You have made some incredible object choices that really help tie this build together.

Suggestions:
    I’m really not sure about those three gabled roofs on the extension, I wonder if a more subtle approach would have worked better? Perhaps a half hip, or maybe even one larger, but shallower gable, maybe even with a slight curve?! I would liked to have seen a bit more use of terrain paints around the benches and monkey bars, just to add the illusion of worn ground. I would liked to have seen more pictures, those single shots don’t show the whole room and as we do not download your home to judge them, we are left wondering what we might have missed, also try not to zoom out so much when taking your pictures, that ‘fishbowl’ effect is incredibly distorting and makes it hard to judge the overall size of the rooms, you might want to check out our Guide to Showcasing Lots.

@SimTresa
    BEYvksH.png
    The blue siding you have chosen for the renovation looks lovely, especially with the white roof trim. The columns and fences you have used go very well together and I like that you used a higher, more private fence around the pool area, which by the way is a great addition to the home, especially with that gate. That balcony is a wonderful idea and means that you had the space to include Faisal’s telescope and I like that he has an outdoor space to call his own.. Your interior layout is well thought out and that ‘hallway’ by the side door is a great idea. The family area downstairs is just lovely, the palette is so soothing and natural. And that laundry area is just snuck in there, it fits a treat! You have made great use of rugs to enhance the lovely furniture choices that you made. I think it's lovely that you decorated the home with photos of both the Luna and Saanvi and the children, such a wonderful thought.

Suggestions:
    The front of the home looks quite plain in comparison to the original, and I’m not sure that that modern doorway fits with those more traditional windows. I wonder, had you chosen a more traditional doorway and spaced those windows more centrally it would have looked more in keeping with the previous home. A tiled splash back to the kitchen sink and oven might have been a nice touch. I wonder if it would have been an idea to make either Faisal or Nila’s bathroom attached to their room so that they didn’t have to brave the landing after taking their baths or showers.

@honeybrained
    BPRMbXR.png
    The renovation of Riverside Roost is just lovely, that yellow siding works so well, especially with the light brown roof trim that you chose, speaking of roofs, your extended roofline is really well thought out and executed. From what I can see your landscaping is lovely and you made some really good use of the terrain painting tool. Your interior floor plan works well, the whole home has a great sense of flow to it. Your colour palette is clean and simple and helps the home feel incredibly cohesive. You have made some great object choices, and your placement is wonderful, I especially like that living room, with that armchair at a slight angle, lovely! There is the perfect amount of clutter in here to make it feel lived in without being overwhelming. I adore Nila’s room, that shelf area with the fairy lights is just perfect!

Suggestions:
    Remember, we do not download your home, we rely on the media you provide us to judge it, that said, some more shots, of the landscaping and bathrooms especially, would have been helpful. Your landscaping is lacking a little finesse, perhaps some terrain paints leading from the bottom of the decking stairs to the patio table would make the garden feel more complete? Also, how on earth do they get their bin out on rubbish collection day?

@SimsIslandheart
    28W5Z87.jpg
    You have done a great job with renovating Riverside Roost, that soft yellow siding is lovely, I think it’s really bold to stick with the yellow on the roof trim, but it all blends really well with the fencing and columns that you decided on. Your landscaping adds to what Saanvi and Luna already had, you did a good job with the terrain painting tool and I do adore that bird area. You did a great job including Faisal’s telescope on the lot. Your interiors have stayed very true to the original style, but with updated furnishings which I think is a great touch.

Suggestions:
    I’m really not sure about having those monkey bars on the roadside as they are, perhaps some fencing around them would have offered some protection. I think that the planter under the stairs feels a bit out of place, perhaps had you turned it on its side it would have fitted better. I would liked to have seen more rugs around the place, in Nila’s bedroom and the hallways.

@glen1974
    9EIm9YL.png
    Your version of Riverside Roost is gorgeous, I love how you’ve provided us with before and after shots. The dramatic red siding is lovely and paired well with the spandrels, roof trims and columns that you chose. Your extension blends well with the original structure. Your landscaping is well thought out and very well executed, you did some great work with the terrain painting tool. It was very clever of you to change the side entryway into the main entrance, your interiors are gorgeous, with just the right amount of clutter, along with some really great object choices and your use of MOO with object placement is fabulous, I especially like the way you positioned the bath and showers so that they blend with their surroundings. The addition of the basement was a great idea and I love that Faisal has his own space.

Suggestions:
    I think those climbing flowers look a little-lost starting above the foundation, if you use MOO and push the foundation back one square, you can line these up to start at the very base of the house, which looks a lot more natural. It would have been nice if you could have fitted in Faisal’s telescope somewhere in the build.
    3gHHX7s.png

BphPzMj.png
    And the winner is @sawdust
    2nd Place goes to: @xamira99
    3rd Place goes to @honeybrained

Sim and Room results to follow...

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    Congrats to the winners. :)
    image.png
  • glen1974glen1974 Posts: 86 Member

Many thanks for the great feedback @BuildnShare , absolutely agree with you about those climbing floors now that I am viewing it in retrospect. Congratulations to the winner @sawdust and runners up @xamira99 & @honeybrained all excellent builds.
    HVCdrRO.png
    ESTABLISHED Results for #BnS104 - Unexpcted Arrivals

SIM CHALLENGE

@SimsIslandheart
    Dr5az9p.jpg
    I love the detailed information you've provided about each sim's skills, and the details to fill in their back-story. Cute pictures of the household interacting in their new home. I love the pictures of the twins in their little beds - so cute!

@13Vader
    w48DNjm.jpg
    What a beautiful family! I love your close-up shots of Luna and Saanvi. Great composition of the photos. Nila is beautiful, and her portait shot conveys that and her hopefulness despite her situation. Throughout your photo-story of the family, you have the most beautifully posed pictures. The captions in your slideshow really help us to understand what is going on with the family. Great job!

@SimTresa
    npbsBcn.jpg
    Great job on filling in the details of this family in your entry explanation. Your description of Faisal is so touching! You really let us feel the many emotions the different members of this new family would be experiencing. You have some nice candid shots, but a focus on photo composition would take them to the next level.

And the winner is....
    @13Vader

3gHHX7s.png

ROOM CHALLENGE

@13Vader
    3r2qNJe.png
    This living room is nicely laid out and truly looks lived in rather than a showplace. I love all the pictures on the walls that add charm to the room. I'm sure the collection of portraits includes some pictures of the children's parents which will be comforting to them. I love the picture of the two new parents and the older kids all hanging out together. There's something in the room to keep all of them entertained which lets them feel even more like a family.

And the winner is....
    @13Vader
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Thanks for the comments @BuildnShare ! :)

I took it from the live mode.. perhaps, the angle that I took is not reflecting it well.. And thank you for the suggestion to add in the comments for each photo taken.. I will take it into consideration for my next challenge.. Thank you again!
    Thank you @SimTresa & @glen1974 ! :)

And congratulations to @sawdust , @honeybrained & @13Vader !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top