Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery Pose packs hider?

First, I'd like to say I'm glad so many people love them and I'd never disparage their choice to use them. I'm glad they can. I'd like to suggest (and hope for) a way to hide pose pack in gallery please. I'm glad others love them and I'd never want them to have to stop, but I'd like to be able to filter them out like I can with cc as I just find them distracting. If I had a filter that I could use and not disturb others who like them, I feel that would be great please.
Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.

Comments

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Agreed. It’s especially annoying when they use the custom thumbnails to show off sims with cc.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I would also love to be able to filter out sims with custom poses (they all look the same to me). More options overall would be great. I like looking for houses only in the gallery, never sims, so "Lots" and "Newest" would be my defaults. If we could set that, and it stayed from one session to another, that would be ideal for me.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I prefer custom poses and always download those Sims as I feel the creator has put more effort into presentation and the Sim themselves so yeah it would be great to also have the option to filter out Sims without pose pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I think they use those because EA gallery pictures aren't very pretty and doesn't show the sim very well. I think we should have new gallery pictures that show them up close so you can see what they really look like. And no silly expressions please.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’d like it if the individual pictures were replaced by a close up.
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    i tend to keep away from sims with EA poses cuz they all look ugly to me. and even if the sim is a hottie they will always look wonky with those default poses so i dont really see the point, but what i really think is that
    WE >:) NEED >:) MORE >:) POSES >:)
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    Kali_Durga wrote: »
    i tend to keep away from sims with EA poses cuz they all look ugly to me. and even if the sim is a hottie they will always look wonky with those default poses so i dont really see the point, but what i really think is that
    WE >:) NEED >:) MORE >:) POSES >:)

YES! And we should be able to select the poses, too!

We also need more poses for the selfies and camera. Using the same ones every time gets old.